Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Did this proud white nerd actually manage to find a woman to go along with his matrimonial slavery schtick? If there is one I can only assume she's tied up behind the chair, just outside the view of the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

plz ask my permission before using my avatar next time. If you don't I will dox you.

Don't doxx me please!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
I retract my previous poop that was a worthwhile cast, thanks Derek.

I will now be baking a loaf of challah for a baby shower that I'm not invited to.

e: kind of like paying for a game you'd never get to play

Toops fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Nov 8, 2015

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

The bro nazi behaves, all things forgiven. High five, being a gamer owns. I love Christ.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

peter gabriel posted:

I always knew Phil Collins was bad news

He must be stopped from ever rising again!

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

so how did the interview of DS by Krazy Karl went out?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
it was mundane, there was much rejoicing.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Considering Derek was only using a 56k connection, it went ok.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
This thread (and games) need a poetry button like Interstate '76. Sometimes when things got rough it was nice to have Stampede read you a poem over the CB.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

A Neurotic Jew posted:

it was mundane, there was much rejoicing.

DS saying the $94M is a lie gave me like a 3/4 chub. Enough to get it in.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Of all the ways for Derek's "crusade" or whatever to do, I did not expect it to end up with Derek white knighting a literal neo-nazi :allears:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Zerilan posted:

Of all the ways for Derek's "crusade" or whatever to do, I did not expect it to end up with Derek white knighting a literal neo-nazi :allears:

I'm saving some popcorn for the next time he cozies up to gamergate

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm waiting for Nazigate

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

fuctifino posted:

Everything is going to be fine. I can't see this being a bad idea at all.

srsly?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I don't think I've been serious once in this thread thank you very much.

Shine on you crazy diamond. x :yarg:

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Othin posted:

This thread (and games) need a poetry button like Interstate '76. Sometimes when things got rough it was nice to have Stampede read you a poem over the CB.

I will agree with this wholeheartedly. Though in my game it's an 'explosions' button.

Y'know, if Vox counts as a video game pioneer, I count as a VR game pioneer. Made a kinect style game out of an Amiga in the late 80s. Well, okay, helped do it, but still.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Nobody noticed :yarg: walking behind Derek and the nazi. I am sad.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
So if the crowdfunding figure is BS, I take it they're bilking private investors out of a lot of cash to do all this moving/continuing to operate stuff? Like a Ponzi scheme for jpegs?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

dyzzy posted:

So if the crowdfunding figure is BS, I take it they're bilking private investors out of a lot of cash to do all this moving/continuing to operate stuff? Like a Ponzi scheme for jpegs?

I've always wondered if they've been lying about the money they've received and the number of sign-ups.

Scientology over-hypes everything and lies to its members. I don't see why this cult should be any different.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Derek, what was it like talking to your genetic superior?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Maybe next you could do a podcast with noted bitcoin billionaire and literal kiddy fiddler Seraph84.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

alphabettitouretti posted:

Maybe next you could do a podcast with noted bitcoin billionaire and literal kiddy fiddler Seraph84.

this actually sounds really good.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Are we all fascists yet

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

G0RF posted:

Derek today: "I have a message to the Star Citizen fans. We are all friends in gaming. We are friends. I don't want to hurt Chris. It's not about me."

Derek yesterday: "I will burn your jpegs to the ground. They wanted war? Now we're at war. I am going to crash the gray market single handedly. THE END."

Never change, Derek.

Correction: My message was to the Star Citizen fans, not the Star Citizen whacky cult who JPEG ships I'm still going to burn.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Toops posted:

I retract my previous poop that was a worthwhile cast, thanks Derek.

I told you all it would be fine. You should always - always - bet on me to a) do the right thing b) get it right

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

fuctifino posted:

Considering Derek was only using a 56k connection, it went ok.

It wasn't on my end; I think it was Citrix. I have a 75 Mbps Down / 5 Mbps Up and very capable.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Nabeshin_Afroman posted:

Mr Smart firstly 13 year old me would like to thank you for countless hours of fun in Battlecruiser, middle aged me cannot wait to see you talk with a crazy man about this bizarre scam that is star citizen.

You're welcome :)

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Hey guys. The mcrib is back. Does this mean star citizen will come out?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

jaegerx posted:

Hey guys. The mcrib is back. Does this mean star citizen will come out?

No, but it does mean Lesnick will come out (of his hovel) lol.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Let us celebrate nazigate with some more animes

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

hey Mr. Smart look! you don't have this ChiNeck, it is a combination of Chin and Neck melded together by cocaine.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

EminusSleepus posted:

hey Mr. Smart look! you don't have this ChiNeck, it is a combination of Chin and Neck melded together by cocaine.

You learn something new every day. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

D_Smart posted:

Correction: My message was to the Star Citizen fans, not the Star Citizen whacky cult who JPEG ships I'm still going to burn.

Hate the sin not the sinner.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

We need Nazi wheelchair users, it'd be like the toast on a cats back thing

"Hot Wheels" of 8chan already exists.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Derek is a big boy who has big boy pants, I'm sure he can judge for himself what is good for him or not. Besides, why would you reject more drama?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What's the latest on the lawsuit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Friendly Tumour posted:

What's the latest on the lawsuit?

The TOS expires November 30th, after that Derek will file. If he doesn't, oh well. Like I said before, there's a lot that can go wrong with lawsuits so getting hopes up is silly.

• Locked thread