Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i watched space jamlast week, i done my time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if you think you've had a bad hangover you need to go to vegas and see how bad the one you get there is

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

these guinness brewers project beers are actually p nice, i like the dublin porter

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
Williams Midnight Sun is my go to dark porter but I cant drink alcohol anymore...

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Ratjaculation posted:

jfc facebook

I don't mind this at all but I wish some people could pay a silent tribute more quietly.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Williams Midnight Sun is my go to dark porter but I cant drink alcohol anymore...

tramadol and alcohol makes silly things happen

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

anyone know the breed of this weird dog hiding in my garden earlier?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Edible.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it is a False Dog

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

clean your solar panels!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

crispix posted:

what are all goons doing this weekend :jiggled:

I went to Leeds for a silly metal festival and now I am dead.

Hello

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Solefald posted:

Hello

rip

hello solefald

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what's under the patio

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The paths in Copenhagen are really cobbley and make pulling a bag a pain in the rear end

Getting lost didn't help

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Solefald posted:

Hello
I am clearly getting old because I was not aware of a metal festival happening.

As opposed to a few years ago when I would have been aware of the festival but unable to attend. Decent lineup?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Vitamins posted:

clean your solar panels!

I gave up. It's a losing battle!

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
What goons did this weekend?

i got to be a dragon for my works Dragon's Den. This meant investing £80 of other peoples money into a social campaign that will most likely fade quickly into obscurity.

But there was unlimited free Latte. Win.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I want to a party then went out today

I didn't do any work stuff

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

I gave up. It's a losing battle!

your garden looks nice ratjaculation, shame about the stupid trees messing up your attempts to be environmentally friendly. who knew trees were clever enough to commit suicide???

i painted a wall this weekend. painting sucks

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my dad fixed our gutter and has taff got married yet

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

taff's fiancé has eloped w/ fraction hence thread titke

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i didnt realise she was that old

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

my legacy will outlast all of us, long after the thread has gone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we have a new chief exec in the small company i work for and he's doing one to one sessions with everyone this week and i'm making GBS threads myself

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to decide how to tell a small charity that they're very lovely, and I fully support their goals, but I don't think I really want to work for them any more.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do an upper decker

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Gaz2k21 posted:

Just wait til you start having 2 day hangovers .....

I'm now so old I can't even get hangovers because I just have 2 pints then fall asleep. Also did the 'spoons this afternoon after the missus dragged me round all the shops, and it was the worst meal I've had in recent memory. Tragic even by chain pub standards. Roast dry as a camels arse, and also cold somehow.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I went to some steakhouse type thing with the family a few weeks ago, lovely bit of steak, nicely cooked, barely even warm by the time it got to the table. The little knob of butter they put on the top wouldn't even melt. It was sad.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

goatface posted:

I'm trying to decide how to tell a small charity that they're very lovely, and I fully support their goals, but I don't think I really want to work for them any more.
the easiest way is just to fake your own death

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

skirt steak is great and everyone should give it a go imo since its cheap as gently caress compared to normal steak cuts. just slice it across the grain before you eat it

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Jose posted:

will the papers love kate the way they did diana when the paparazzi kill her too

Given Kate is the Royal's biggest asset, she's been displayed in public remarkably few times recently.

I rather suspect she's suffering from depression. I mean, if I had people like the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Andrew as in-laws, I imagine I'd be pretty depressed, too.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

goatface posted:

Just tell them the truth: that you can make twice the money working for a proper company and you're not a charity, so to speak.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

we have a new chief exec in the small company i work for and he's doing one to one sessions with everyone this week and i'm making GBS threads myself

you're mark and he's Johnson

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

you're mark and he's Johnson

he's actually called mark lol

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i've only had bother from marcs, marks seem okay

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
I went out on my bike Sat and Sun despite it pissing it down. Got p muddy and fell off quite spectacularly when I attempted a jump that I clearly didn't have the skill for. I've never fallen off the back of a bike before, was interesting.

Spent the rest of the weekend playing Skyrim cos of my poo poo PC not being good enough for Fallout 4. I'm a werewolf, never done this quest before.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fallout 4 like skyrim is going to be incredibly disappointing and everyone should play demon souls so i have someoen to co-op with when i plug my ps3 in

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

goatface posted:

just say you feel it's time to move on, and that you'll volunteer some hours with them when you can. then never do

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

he's actually called mark lol

well then you're Johnson and it'll all be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Unless you're Jeremy