Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons

i feel bad for the daughter. thats gotta be a scary house at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

katlington posted:

i feel bad for the daughter. thats gotta be a scary house at night

i hope she got out safe

:smith:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Thin Privilege posted:

Oh hey you answered my question! She looks so hopeful and innocent :smith:

And a few years later: the 10,000 yard stare. Must be from all that "always lay yourself down to your husband's needs" advice she is giving out.

Ah gently caress here's a progression of the stare:

http://duggargirlsblog1.blogspot.com/2014/09/happy-birthday-michelle.html

the evilutuin of the jimbob grimace is someth8ng to behold

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

katlington posted:

the evilutuin of the jimbob grimace is someth8ng to behold

It's some Joker Gas level poo poo isn't it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Wouldnt the water loss its holiness after the first flush? Just drop a cross in the tank should take care of that though right?

the tank doesn't completely empty so it would get diluted with each flush. but then you have holistic holy water which is even better

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Can we use poo poo piss and cum (why not jerk it into the bowl for easy clean) to rid the world of heathens?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

i hope she got out safe

:smith:
She's probably just as much of a fuckup as the rest of them

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

It's some Joker Gas level poo poo isn't it.

I think his mouth is on backwards or something.

Oh my Dug!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://www.skepticalob.com/2015/11/without-modern-obstetrics-both-jessa-and-jill-dugger-would-probably-be-dead.html

Skeptical obstetrician post about Jessa giving birth.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lady parts are very poorly designed i give god a b- for effort

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

XMNN posted:

lady parts are very poorly designed i give god a b- for effort

What a wonderfully intelligent design.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jessa is hot. If only her desire to obey her man's sexual whims at a moment's notice was a choice and not due to brainwashing. :(

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

A MIRACLE posted:

am i crazy or do super devout christian girls always have really long hair

countenance

I play on a chruch softball team and yeah probably 95% of the wives/sisters/kids out there have the long straight hair and wearing skirts. The baptists adhere the tightest to this, including North Love(the church behind the RU rehab JoshBob has been at)

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I would say "so does Josh", but something tells me he's the "shaved bald" type of guy.

Probably, except for the "shaved" part.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i wonder what josh the man is up to right now?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

dog buttz posted:

Jessa is hot. If only her desire to obey her man's sexual whims at a moment's notice was a choice and not due to brainwashing. :(

If only praying wishing made it so.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

quote:

“your body won’t grow a baby too big to birth”

:psyduck: They took that folksy adage that God won't give you more than you can handle and turned it into medical advice.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Phobic Nest posted:

:psyduck: They took that folksy adage that God won't give you more than you can handle and turned it into medical advice.

"God won't grow a tumor in you too big for you to handle!"

"God won't grow a blood clot too big for your arteries to handle!"

This is the Lord's Science. People only ever die when it is God's Plan. God will eventually call some younger ones home, but it is only because he needs young, strong backs to build a new deck around his pool.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Vacation Tenzin posted:

"God won't grow a tumor in you too big for you to handle!"

"God won't grow a blood clot too big for your arteries to handle!"

This is the Lord's Science. People only ever die when it is God's Plan. God will eventually call some younger ones home, but it is only because he needs young, strong backs to build a new deck around his pool.

"God would have made you lock your bedroom door if he didn't want me to enter the room at night"

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Do they bother stitching up a quiverfull c-section afterwards or just sew some velcro on for easy access later?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I got 3 paragraphs in before I had to stop reading, and I was hands on in delivering my kids. That article is unnecessarily gross.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I got 3 paragraphs in before I had to stop reading, and I was hands on in delivering my kids. That article is unnecessarily gross.

It's written by a medical professional. That's the poo poo an OB deals with pretty regularly. It's not unnecessarily gross, it's reality. Be grateful your children were birthed without some of the terrible things described.

I'm just glad the writer acknowledged the sad situation the Duggar daughters have been placed in.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Jumpingmanjim posted:

The baby weighed in at 9 lbs 11 oz :911:
fucken lol

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Friend of mine just had a baby at home. Birth went great, but baby had a very bad complication that wasn't noticed until the next day which would have almost certainly been noticed that same day in the hospital. Baby's okay now, but gently caress all just have your drat kid in the hospital.

A few months before the mom had posted an article praising African baby neutering methods and how Kenyan babies don't cry. Now, I'm all for holistic natural methods. But I think we can safely ignore any child rearing tips from a nation with a childhood mortality rate 10 times our own. Maybe take our tips from Sweden or Switzerland instead.

Oh, and her kid still has colic.

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
Who needs an OB when you have a jim bOB

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What a wonderfully intelligent design.

Menstruation is one of the most retarded parts of the design. It's such a weak link I can't believe it ever got past QC to the market.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Krispy Kareem posted:

Friend of mine just had a baby at home. Birth went great, but baby had a very bad complication that wasn't noticed until the next day which would have almost certainly been noticed that same day in the hospital. Baby's okay now, but gently caress all just have your drat kid in the hospital.

A few months before the mom had posted an article praising African baby neutering methods and how Kenyan babies don't cry. Now, I'm all for holistic natural methods. But I think we can safely ignore any child rearing tips from a nation with a childhood mortality rate 10 times our own. Maybe take our tips from Sweden or Switzerland instead.

Oh, and her kid still has colic.

Are they also anti-vaxxers? They sound like the type...

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Man, I need to ask around my extended family. As lovely as our genetics are are for physical health and predisposition towards mental illnesses, I don't remember any of the branches being actual harmful crazy. On mom and dad's sides of the family, if you're a man and not dead or crippled by 60 from heart, lung or diabetes poo poo, you've either got fatal cancer , a degenerative nervous disorder, or you off yourself because you're nuts. The women average about ten years longer, same issues. I have so much to look forward to! At least we vaccinate, as far as I know. I'll never understand why my cousins decided to have children.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I wanna sex up all the preggo Duggars

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Krispy Kareem posted:

I would cry if someone neutered me.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Krispy Kareem posted:

A few months before the mom had posted an article praising African baby neutering methods and how Kenyan babies don't cry.

:stare:

Please tell me there's another definition for "neutering" that I'm not familiar with.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
What? No one's heard of nature versus neuter?

Yeah yeah, nurture.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Thin Privilege posted:

From that article.

That body language.

Michelle: "I want to die why wont anyone let me die. I hate this man that is touching me it disgusts me. Please let me die."

Who's the guy on the left? He looks almost normal.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

:stare:

Please tell me there's another definition for "neutering" that I'm not familiar with.

I'm going to guess, and hope for the best, that "neutering" here refers to unwanted behaviors, such as crying, or being curious. I assume that most of those methods are similar to blanket training. You beat, terrorize and starve your children until they don't do the thing.

E: your child is in "neutral" when in storage or awaiting instructions. Motionless, silent, poop free.

Fionnoula
May 27, 2010

Ow, quit.

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm going to guess, and hope for the best, that "neutering" here refers to unwanted behaviors, such as crying, or being curious. I assume that most of those methods are similar to blanket training. You beat, terrorize and starve your children until they don't do the thing.

E: your child is in "neutral" when in storage or awaiting instructions. Motionless, silent, poop free.

I'm assuming it was a typo and was intended to say "nurturing"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pushing out a potato-headed Duggar is decidedly not fun.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Mad Hamish posted:

Who's the guy on the left? He looks almost normal.

That's Jessa's hubby, Ben Seewald (who else could it be, the way he's standing with his hand on her?). He's dumb as a bag of rocks. Like, really, really dumb. And doesn't have any idea that he is either.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Do they bother stitching up a quiverfull c-section afterwards or just sew some velcro on for easy access later?

Velcro is not safe. They install a zipper for easy access.

Phobic Nest posted:

Especially since I doubt that the Duggars get regular medical advice during pregnancies.

Question, one of the daughters had a C-section. Can they do regular births after having a C-section? I feel that the one daughter might be royally hosed without medical advice the next time around.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I wanna sex up all the preggo Duggars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Both my sister and I were 10 pound monsters and the doctors refused to let my mom birth naturally because they new it would rip her apart, literally. Tearing is normal but babies that big do a hell of a lot of damage and I'm very disturbed by the mental picture I have of this poor brainwashed girl trying to do a home birth to please her psycho parents and having her groin torn to shreds as a result. :gonk:

• Locked thread