Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bede
Jun 2, 2006

I wasn't even around for the goblin baby vote
C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

C

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
D BECAUSE IF HE SMASHED THE ORB WERE GONNA HAVE TO DO IT ANYWAY AND WE MIGHT SHUT HIM UP FASTER

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

a cat irl posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhh gently caress! D BE A POKEBALL MASTER

unrelatedly,
What does Uriah's name mean?
(according to wikipedia, Uriah means "flame of God")
Are you still sure your the protagonist?

...that was a joke. Don't worry. You are. Everyone is the protagonist... of their own life anyway.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Uriah seems to have this now since we've helped out a bit. Go back to our new friend and help him C the light.

With our fists.

I mean punch him a lot.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
C

Looks like Uriah has this one covered, I think we shocked ours into submission but we want to make extra sure it doesn't get up I guess.
I'd really love to throw some more pokéballs at it to make sure but we might not have the time in case it regains soul-conciousness.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Chantilly Say posted:

Uriah seems to have this now since we've helped out a bit. Go back to our new friend and help him C the light.

With our fists.

I mean punch him a lot.

yeah. They're done now if the jewels aren't smashed, bet on that and keep them busy until they're sucked in.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

C goddammit I voted wrong again :negative:

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

FoxTerrier posted:

C goddammit I voted wrong again :negative:

Eh?

Voting D. become a pokemon master

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Eh?

Voting D. become a pokemon master

Going to help Uriah seems to have bitten us in the rear end potentially. That's what I was bemoaning

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
If it smashed the soulstone, I'm not sure we've got what it takes to keep it down. If there's a downside to D vs. C I'm not really seeing it.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Yah fox come join us cool kids on team PokéMaster

Absum
May 28, 2013

As a semi lurker I am readying my vote to die, I expect it will be needed in a bit.

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010
D

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

dyzzy posted:

If it smashed the soulstone, I'm not sure we've got what it takes to keep it down. If there's a downside to D vs. C I'm not really seeing it.

Catch it regenning as opposed to regenned potentially. Uriah can snag us a new stone once he has won.

Whereas if its fully healed thats bad.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Could be the case. I have no idea how long it would take for its head to come back together, I just hope it's enough. Still voting D but I can see the argument.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

SerSpook posted:

Catch it regenning as opposed to regenned potentially. Uriah can snag us a new stone once he has won.

Whereas if its fully healed thats bad.

Yeah that's p much my logic too.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yeah, assuming we can keep it mashed up, even if the stone is smashed we should be able to hold out, even if it's by filling it's head with hundreds of arrows.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
C

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
C

If it regenerated there is no running and we can't save anyone.

Hopefully it hasn't smashed the necklace, and if it did we need to beat on it until Uriah can come help us.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

C.

Do we still have the supply of blank amulets? Or did we get them in the alternate timeline?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Gantolandon posted:

C.

Do we still have the supply of blank amulets? Or did we get them in the alternate timeline?
You burned all the ones you had on the altar.

gnarl
Jul 28, 2010
Soiled Meat
C

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Where is Snarls at the moment? Is there any way he could asist in getting some empty gems?

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
C - and hope all is not lost because we ran around half finishing things as usual.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
C

OrangeOrbit
Apr 27, 2008
Fun Shoe
C. If it has smashed it, we will have to hope that we can beat on it until we can kill Uriah's then double-team or have one person search for the extra orbs.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Diogines: With both demons being vacuumed up (hopefully?) has the screaming stopped?
Can we hear what the demon in the other room is doing?
Where did we hear the giant explosion from? Uriahs room or ours? Somewhere else?

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

C - no time to wait we must smash

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

FoxTerrier posted:

Going to help Uriah seems to have bitten us in the rear end potentially. That's what I was bemoaning

I'm pretty sure that's just Diog having fun as a GM, rolling dice behind the screen just for the sound effect.

Pretty sure.

C.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

FoxTerrier posted:

The other Demon (or at least his spirit) was almost fully (re?)formed before we came in, there's no way we didn't help ourselves by helping him

I mean yea either way we could be hosed but still, at least now we won't be gibbed from behind with Uriahs Kashal'd body

Anyway, C

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?

Vavrek posted:

I'm pretty sure that's just Diog having fun as a GM, rolling dice behind the screen just for the sound effect.

Pretty sure.

C.

Curses! Potentially drawn in by my own favorite tactic.

C.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

D grab enough orbs to be able to split our demon in twain. We should probably go back over to Uriah after that and split his guy up a bit as well.

Do we have any idea what's going on with our other Mighty Balls and their gold-mesh? I would assume we'd know if he wasn't dead.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Diogenes -

Do we recall our demon attempting to destroy his orb or try to find it after we had smashed him with it?

If our demon started regenerating at the same speed he was before we threw the orb at him how fast until his eyes return?

I'm.Probably going to vote D on this.

If we return then maybe hes already smashed his orb and started regenerating normally. If we bring more to throw at him and he's still a little vulnerable then we can win.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

D

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

What the gently caress?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Outrail posted:

Where is Snarls at the moment? Is there any way he could asist in getting some empty gems?

He is with your Balls, hiding a few hundred paces beyond the outskirts of Gebek.  Well they were hiding. Now he is yelling in your head about being in pain and told you your Balls were suffering.  Probably not in a position to help you.

TK-42-1 posted:

D grab enough orbs to be able to split our demon in twain. We should probably go back over to Uriah after that and split his guy up a bit as well.

Do we have any idea what's going on with our other Mighty Balls and their gold-mesh? I would assume we'd know if he wasn't dead.
You do not know.  You are not aware of them having died.  Uriah is bleeding from the ears and eyes just like you and he partially collapsed the floor.  Nahari and Ithma are also rather tough but if that is Uriah's state right now...?

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Diogines: With both demons being vacuumed up (hopefully?) has the screaming stopped?
Can we hear what the demon in the other room is doing?
Where did we hear the giant explosion from? Uriahs room or ours? Somewhere else?
1.  The duo of ox-demons have not stopped screaming.

2.  No.  Screaming and you BEING IN PAIN and the noise of Uriah pummeling it into the floor is drowning out other noises, even with your spectacular hearing.

3.  It came from the direction of the chamber Uriah was in.  You are confident the noise came from there.

Affi posted:

Diogenes -

Do we recall our demon attempting to destroy his orb or try to find it after we had smashed him with it?
There is no information responsive to this request anywhere, except that it might be in past updates.  Look at the last 2.

Affi posted:

If our demon started regenerating at the same speed he was before we threw the orb at him how fast until his eyes return?
You do not know.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Can we use our wings to get back to the other room faster? not necessarily fly but help push us along?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Hot Dog Day 80 posted:

Can we use our wings to get back to the other room faster? not necessarily fly but help push us along?
Slightly, yes.