Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Gonzo McFee posted:

He certainly makes me hate Mondays.

Breathtaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

:staredog:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

I am loath to like anything you post these days Gonzo, but this...this is...

:master:

(Even though Roman is not that bad and people bitching about him is rapidly approaching meme status)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am loath to like anything you post these days Gonzo, but this...this is...

:master:

(Even though Roman is not that bad and people bitching about him is rapidly approaching meme status)

Er, okay?

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein

Holy loving poo poo.

For those who don't know what's up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezS-SFv0TE

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Finn Balor on the set of Coronation Street:
https://twitter.com/itvcorrie/status/663692045073195008
https://twitter.com/itvcorrie/status/663696932695621632

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is that one of your television programmes

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

epitasis posted:

is that one of your television programmes

It's their version of Breaking Bad, without any of the good writing, characters, or production guv.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

This is the most hype I've been for a rematch ever.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
When Kenny did his AMA a while ago, he got several questions about Haruka and he said he wanted to get back in touch with her. Awesome to see that he was able to.

Edit: Colt Cabana is marking the gently caress out.

Colt Cabana posted:

@KennyOmegamanX LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE HEART FAVE LIKE HEART LIKE FAVESTAR

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 9, 2015

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Hell, it would improve the Jr division at this point

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

PunkBoy posted:

When Kenny did his AMA a while ago, he got several questions about Haruka and he said he wanted to get back in touch with her. Awesome to see that he was able to.

It took me until this post to remember who Haruka was.

Holy poo poo, I am now hype as hell.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

make the dome match a triple threat. give the fans the match they deserve!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Where is Haruka now? Is she in ice ribbon or something?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gonzo McFee posted:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Aesop Poprock posted:

Where is Haruka now? Is she in ice ribbon or something?

Well she'd be like 13 now so more likely she's in middle school.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Was Haruka that six year old girl who was also Ministry Undertaker for some reason?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

projecthalaxy posted:

Was Haruka that six year old girl who was also Ministry Undertaker for some reason?

I can't remember if that was the same kid but Omega had a series of matches with a small child and kicked the piss out of her.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

projecthalaxy posted:

I thought that was President Ramu, or something like that

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

coconono posted:

I can't remember if that was the same kid but Omega had a series of matches with a small child and kicked the piss out of her.

Yeah, Haruka is the kid Kenny Omega enzuigiri'd right in her tiny dome, in a Meltzer 5* classic.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

coconono posted:

It's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNVxOMO7QM

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Holy poo poo that ruled.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

Well she'd be like 13 now so more likely she's in middle school.

I'm not overly familiar with the organization but I'm pretty sure ice ribbon is almost all teenage girls, some (a lot?) Of them younger. I'm also not sure what level of creepy it is but it's Japan so I'm going to guess very

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

coconono posted:

It says volumes about how talented Kenny is when he makes stuff that like work.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gonzo McFee posted:

:killdozer:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Holy loving poo poo.

For those who don't know what's up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezS-SFv0TE

I hope Haruka is now like a deathmatch wrestler trained by Matsunaga and chases Omega around with a barbed wire bat or something.

Either that or she's now seven feet tall and breathes fire because goddamn kids and their puberties these days.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I hope Haruka replaces Yujiro in the bullet club

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I really hope this is a lifelong feud. Like Kenny Omega is still wrestling at 50 and a now 30-something year old veteran Haruka shows up and demands yet another rematch, and this time Kenny doesn't have to carry the whole thing.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

I really hope this is a lifelong feud. Like Kenny Omega is still wrestling at 50 and a now 30-something year old veteran Haruka shows up and demands yet another rematch, and this time Kenny doesn't have to carry the whole thing.

Haha Kenny omega is a pro wrestler the idea of him not wrestling at 50 and matching up with Haruka around then is so much more unlikely than that happening

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha Kenny omega is a pro wrestler the idea of him not wrestling at 50 and matching up with Haruka around then is so much more unlikely than that happening
I see your point and raise you the higher probability of a Japanese woman saying "gently caress wrestling" before age 30.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The "SSSTTTOOOOPPPP" scream followed by graceful, unrepentant enzuigiri in that match is legitimately one of my favorite wrestling heel moments. Kenny Omega is basically the best.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah I'm more envisioning Haruka's retirement match being against Omega

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
The very little I've seen of Kenny Omega has made him my favorite person. Is his shtick basically "cocky and obnoxious white dude trolling the Japanese"?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Shine posted:

The very little I've seen of Kenny Omega has made him my favorite person. Is his shtick basically "cocky and obnoxious white dude trolling the Japanese"?
This is how Kenny Omega got a full-time career in Japan

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cory Lidle posted:

I see your point and raise you the higher probability of a Japanese woman saying "gently caress wrestling" before age 30.

The Japanese have such a weirder sense of nostalgia that I can imagine Haruka having a statue in her home town and possibly a holiday by then

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Kenny is my spirit animal.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shine posted:

This, but also combined with several video games and Razor Ramon and every cool 80s movie villain.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shine posted:

kenny omega is a huge weirdo who really likes street fighter and pokemon, basically

oatgan fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Nov 10, 2015

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach’s go to empty room…

Cockroache’s Anarchist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's their version of Breaking Bad, without any of the good writing, characters, or production guv.

Jack Duckworth is a fookin' legend.
Better than evil Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.