Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

CrazyLoon posted:

Ah no. I meant just 'same' as in that yes, I am in complete agreement of your unironic statement, but am saying 'unironically' because every bastard uses 'same' with irony.

Clearly I suck at using this meme/sick burn/whatever so...ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
no

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Solvency posted:

I really hate to come to the defence of these guys, but to them it probably looks like:

Person A: Bought ship
Person A: Gifted ship to person B
Person B: Melted Ship
Person B: Bought new ship
Person B: Gifted ship to Person A

Technically the ship you sent was destroyed, and you were gifted another ship, which is not refundable since you didn't buy it.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 12, 2016

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

G0RF posted:

It's the Cloud Cuckoo Land equivalent of money laundering. But you can't wash out the stupid-- it's like a permanent bloodstain on your dignity.

Well, I did find that you can regain a fair bit of your dignity by selling the poo poo you can't refund on the grey market. But yea, you do so at the expense of someone elses' dignity.

Then again, some actually like that.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster
@Croberts: 2015 is put up or shut up time

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

CrazyLoon posted:

Well, I did find that you can regain a fair bit of your dignity by selling the poo poo you can't refund on the grey market. But yea, you do so at the expense of someone elses' dignity.

Then again, some actually like that.

Yeah, I'm rooting for him-- anybody who gets their money back, or heaven forbid, makes fat bank on the grey market-- will live to tell a funny story one day. Countless others will be left holding the space pixel equivalent of Peanut the Royal Blue Elephant in 1999. Only they won't be able to snuggle their space pixels.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Geez seraph you need to try harder half of previous page were filled with jerk detected :(.
I mean if you have message to convey. convey it trough avatars.
Also being pedophile is just sad and you should stop. Maybe then you could find a job and your mental stability would improve.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster
It's like these goons don't realize how stupid and childish telling everybody who they have on ignore is. Nobody cares! You're just making this worse for everyone. Isn't it already bad enough, you all getting owned over and over like this?

fake real edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLzSXdpw3vs

Namefag Edgelord fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 10, 2015

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
This is the worst thread I've ever seen, and I read Dota threads.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

attackmole posted:

This is the worst thread I've ever seen, and I read Dota threads.
I too post in threads

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dark Off posted:

Maybe then you could find a job and your mental stability would improve.
I heard there's a medic opening in Syria.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

SelenicMartian posted:

I heard there's a medic opening in Syria.
Sorry, I'm only qualified as a medic for dogs and cats.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
And here I was worried you'd say you're a pediatrician.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Welp time to resurrect this

quote:

Sarsapariller posted:

Dude I'm just your parachute account, but seriously- nobody here is bothered by the content of your posts. The avatar-buying is moderately entertaining only because you are spending real money to make some sort of crazy internet sperglord point, and people want to see how much you are willing to drop. The constant self-aggrandizing bullshit posts have not upset anyone- the people responding to you are tweaking you because baiting idiots into spouting crazy bullshit is what made this website great.

Your arguments are so laughably poorly constructed that most people here thought you were a fake shitposter until they saw your history. I still think you're a fake shitposter, just doing a commendably long con, because there is no way that anyone reaches adulthood and still believes half of the poo poo you profess about society, economics, morality, and life in general. On a thread about fake spaceships in a forum for video games, no less.

Your very presence here invalidates any "I am a smart and important person" defense. Your words invalidate any claim to intelligence. Your e-spending habits invalidate any pretense that you know what the gently caress you're doing with money. You have nothing. You are nothing. Embrace it. Cease to be.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

CrazyLoon posted:

And here I was worried you'd write something witty, creative, or humorous. I wasn't worried.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

CrazyLoon posted:

I was more afraid of him working in the same line of work as Dorkpriest.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
what an interesting twist in oi\ahszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzl

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

peter gabriel posted:

what an interesting twist in oi\ahszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzl
Hi Peter how are you? You're funny and I like you. We're friends - even if the others try to tear us apart - okay? BTW I bond for life.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Tank Boy Ken posted:

:drat:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Tank Boy Ken posted:

they did get along rather well. match made in heaven.

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Raskolnikov posted:

they did get along rather well. match made in heaven.
Please don't associate me with sexually-repressed fedora-wearers thanks.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Just sitting here on the toilet making GBS threads out things that are of similar quality to the bad poster with the weird 4chanmeme names posts

It's going well

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

is this... is this even the star citizen thread anymore?

gently caress off nfel, your posting is the worst

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Dongattack posted:

Just sitting here on the toilet making GBS threads out things that are of similar quality to the bad poster
Wait, the shits are similar to me as a person? Please elaborate, also pics or it didn't happen.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Namefag Edgelord posted:

Wait, the shits are similar to me as a person? Please elaborate, also pics or it didn't happen.

bad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this thread

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

this thread

not empty quoting

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Close this thread Derek, nobody start another one until something happens, thanks

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Google Butt posted:

Close this thread Derek, nobody start another one until something happens, thanks

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Google Butt posted:

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Google Butt posted:

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Google Butt posted:

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

please stop responding to seraph, I read this thread to laugh about star citizen, not to watch a bunch of people talk to a pedophile

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Google Butt posted:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Close the thread because I don't have the self control to ignore one nutter.

:dogout:

Namefag Edgelord
Nov 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Google Butt posted:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

No cat picture for god knows how many pages, but a 50% seraph quote

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Google Butt posted:

Alternatively: Come lift us out of this abyss with something juicy.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

AP posted:

Close the thread because I don't have the self control to ignore one nutter.

:dogout:

It's bad regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
So they're trying to make ships spiral out of control when their thrusters and control systems are damaged and about to explode.

Except they can't control how the ships spiral out of control in the way that they want them to because the thrusters are damaged and unable to follow the carefully defined "out of control" flight path.

As opposed to just having them spiral out of control in whatever direction the flight engine says they should?

I guess that's not cinematic enough.

:star citizen:

• Locked thread