Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

This is what I went with:

This was mine this May 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

crosspostin

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

new profile pic

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
So they can kill themselves easier while trying to deal with untreated ptsd

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

omg

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
3 Keystones for breakfast to rehydrate, might change my profile picture on Facebook into something fake-serious and then to a complete joke later.

Also, apparently Brazil voted on Miss rear end 2015 today so excuse me while I do some research.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
Had a shower beer for breakfast. Treat yourselves boys.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
So divorced dudes, when did you find it ok to start dating again, and what app are or were you using?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Syrian Lannister posted:

So divorced dudes, when did you find it ok to start dating again, and what app are or were you using?

My brother waited a month to slam out chicks and 3 to actually date

I was married for 8 weeks once and started banging girls from Facebook the day she signed the papers

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Syrian Lannister posted:

Go forth and spread your seed like a blind farmer.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Tinder/bumble. Thank me later.

Honestly just do the rebound debauchery for a bit before you decide to settle down again. Get it all out of your system. Don't sit around sulking thinking you need some sort of recovery period before you get your dick wet again. You're divorced and your ex is gone.

Low-key dating 2-3 chicks can be surprisingly fun and stress free. It's pretty much just various sexual partners for the week and then a +1 you can choose from the pool for any social gathering or say movie you wanted to see.

Just make sure you clear your bathroom of any evidence. They prefer to turn a blind eye as do I.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I was married for 8 weeks once

what strip club did she work at

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Was bumble the one that's for literal hookers, or is it a different one?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Syrian Lannister posted:

Married 7 years, started hooking up a month after she left.

Definitely get it out of your system before you actually try and date someone. I'm dating now a girl now and it's great, but I'm glad I hooked up with some chicks before her.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Godholio posted:

Was bumble the one that's for literal hookers, or is it a different one?

It could be. I haven't seen it yet nor met anyone yet. Tinder is just 90% automated bots that link you to cam shows I guess. Bumbles a bit more detailed and has some extra security measures and (girls are picky). So yeah In some areas it probably is if not here that I haven't seen yet

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

nwin posted:

Definitely get it out of your system before you actually try and date someone. I'm dating now a girl now and it's great, but I'm glad I hooked up with some chicks before her.

Yeah this. You might find a solid chick soon after a divorce/break-up but then you'll just catch yourself constantly peeping butts and checking out other chicks. Thinking all the "what ifs" with that girl that flirt with you the other day. Then see your bachelor friends having fun.

Also my school is handing out patriotic cupcakes today for all. Meh, I'll take it.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Bumble isn't literal hookers or else I would have more connections.

The women on it are substantially better looking than the average non-bot tinder chick, but when they are swiping left on this beautiful bastard, you know they are picky.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I see him too he's a looker

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lmfao

Here we see the public opinion of all branches in their head

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lmfao

Here we see the public opinion of all branches in their head

Army wouldn't even shell out for an artificial arm.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Army wouldn't even shell out for an artificial arm.

Haha

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I just posted it because of the Marine

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That thread has some quality pics

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

what strip club did she work at

I was the idiot who married a crazy yet hot girl from his hometown a few years in and realized 3 weeks in she was way too much trouble

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

HS sweetheart or?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

HS sweetheart or?

Hot chick that used to give me handy's when i was broken up with my sweetheart

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Free Medieval Times and blowjobs for veterans today at the Sausage Castle in St Cloud FL.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Godholio posted:

Free Medieval Times and blowjobs for veterans today at the Sausage Castle in St Cloud FL.

What a patriot :patriot:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio posted:

You'll never hear me say this again, but I'd actually like to be in Florida right now. :catdrugs:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That rules

Wonder if it's one per customer

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Have some bouncy boobies:

http://i.imgur.com/JoWrihF.gifv

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

checks out

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Not gonna lie, I enjoy some big titties rubbed in my face occasionally.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
The Marine isn't in uniform cuz he was the only one smart enough to gtfo.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
****Attention Veterans**** I STRONGLY URGE all Active Duty and all Veterans to BOYCOTT ALL Doubletree/Hilton establishments as their offering for Veterans Day was a "free chocolate chip cookie". They added the smart alec remark that "no reservation was necessary" to get the cookie. Really? My Brothers and Sisters spilled their blood and you make a joke of the joke of offering a free freakin cookie? Bite Me! STAND WITH ME as I am drawing the preverbal line in the sand!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

****Attention Veterans**** I STRONGLY URGE all Active Duty and all Veterans to BOYCOTT ALL Doubletree/Hilton establishments as their offering for Veterans Day was a "free chocolate chip cookie". They added the smart alec remark that "no reservation was necessary" to get the cookie. Really? My Brothers and Sisters spilled their blood and you make a joke of the joke of offering a free freakin cookie? Bite Me! STAND WITH ME as I am drawing the preverbal line in the sand!

In their defense, the cookie is the best part of staying at the Double Tree

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm at work and I'm already drunk because homeless dudes keep buying me shooters of whiskey because APPARENTLY I SHOULDN'T BE AT WORK ON VETERAN'S DAY EVEN THOUGH I WORK IN A LIQUOR STORE which is like the textbook definition of enabling for my latent alcoholism

Thank god for autocorrwct

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

preverbal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Did you ever know your my hero

• Locked thread