Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Chic Trombone posted:

I did, you should go back and reread

yep, got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The link was to page 2 of the thread rather than a case, lmao.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

SirSamVimes posted:

Self-voting is incredibly anti-town. Why are you doing that?

Kat Delacour posted:

Lynch me this game is dumb and I'm not in the mood for fighting with assholes

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Oh man I smell a split vote coming on

What is the point of this post?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What is the point of this post?

A warning? Podima was vote leader and suddenly choo choo here comes the loving Kat train. A split vote and no lynch helps the scum just as much as a town lynch, so why not go for both?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

A warning? Podima was vote leader and suddenly choo choo here comes the loving Kat train. A split vote and no lynch helps the scum just as much as a town lynch, so why not go for both?

Would you describe the votes on Podima as a vote train? How is that different to the votes coming in on Kat?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meh, I'm not feeling these two.

I'd rather keep my vote resting or move it to imgay.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Would also vote Bif for her Podima vote. She's said previously she doesn't really see the Pod case, but she'll vote along with it anyway. I dont see that as a town mindset. Why not try and push the people you think are scummier?

Seriously? How do you guys play with such long days and then still not want to move when it's deadline, as if you haven't had long enough to talk?

I havent pushed it cause the SSV case has already been discussed plenty, and a lot of that's already been done by me. I've also put forward Bird as kind of scummy based on his reaction to it. People don't agree, and there's enough plausible deniability that it's not a hill I wanna die on or anything, its not like I think for sure SSV has just got to be scum.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

At least we know there is a regular auspoller on scum team cos they knew to get people to push me lol

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Would you describe the votes on Podima as a vote train? How is that different to the votes coming in on Kat?

The podima votes have built up over a greater period of time. The Kat votes are coming in fast with not long before deadline.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

Seriously? How do you guys play with such long days and then still not want to move when it's deadline, as if you haven't had long enough to talk?

I havent pushed it cause the SSV case has already been discussed plenty, and a lot of that's already been done by me. I've also put forward Bird as kind of scummy based on his reaction to it. People don't agree, and there's enough plausible deniability that it's not a hill I wanna die on or anything, its not like I think for sure SSV has just got to be scum.

Maybe this is just a cultural thing auspol mafia compared to regular mafia, but we're still two hours from deadline. I'm used to the last 15-30 minutes being where the final votes move.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Yeah I expect the typical flood of votes in the last few minutes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And we still have no more information on the color coded spreadsheets.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Part of the problem is a couple of the votes for Podima are from people who won't be around for deadline:

Tommunist posted:

I'm gonna be out for deadline so:

##vote Podima

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I have to go to rehearsal but I'll try to check in until deadline. ##vote podima just in case

So we have at least one, maybe two votes "stuck" on podima

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Maybe this is just a cultural thing auspol mafia compared to regular mafia, but we're still two hours from deadline. I'm used to the last 15-30 minutes being where the final votes move.

This is the case in Auspol too, but the shorter days give a lot more excuse. This game is also so huge needing 13 to lynch, it seems silly to sit around on someone with 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Podima (8): Kommando, Kommando, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Chic Trombone, iajanus, SirSamVimes, Tommunist, AnonymousNarcotics, MysticalMachineGun, Bifauxnen, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Kat Delacour (6): merk, merk, merk, Birdstrike, fiery_valkyrie, Ixtlilton, Podima, Kat Delacour
CCKeane (2): Birdstrike, thatbastardken, Birdstrike, Kommando
SirSamVimes (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Tremendous Taste, Bifauxnen, EXAKT Science, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): Kommando, Quidnose, Kommando, Quidnose, Quidnose
Kashuno (1): Tommunist, Podima, Podima, imgay, Tommunist, Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Quidnose (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, HiipFire
MysticalMachineGun (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Podima, Kashuno, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Podima, Kashuno, Kashuno
imgay (0): Quidnose, Quidnose
Birdstrike (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, MysticalMachineGun, Ixtlilton, MysticalMachineGun, Ixtlilton
merk (0): Chic Trombone, Kommando, Podima, Kommando, Kashuno, Kashuno, Podima, Chic Trombone
Chic Trombone (0): Podima, Podima
bromplicated (0): MysticalMachineGun, MysticalMachineGun, MysticalMachineGun, MysticalMachineGun
Tommunist (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
EXAKT Science (0): MysticalMachineGun, Quidnose, MysticalMachineGun, Quidnose
Ixtlilton (0): fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie
bowmore (0): AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Kommando (0): Bifauxnen, MysticalMachineGun, MysticalMachineGun, Bifauxnen
thatbastardken (0): MysticalMachineGun, HiipFire, MysticalMachineGun, HiipFire

Not Voting (4): bowmore, bromplicated, CCKeane, Little Mac

With 25 alive, it's 13 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 12th, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 5 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Part of the problem is a couple of the votes for Podima are from people who won't be around for deadline:

I'm here for another 15-20 minutes, Pretty happy with my vote where it is, but i'll give kat a quick read before i head out.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

And we still have no more information on the color coded spreadsheets.

Why are you voting for Podima?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

I'm here for another 15-20 minutes, Pretty happy with my vote where it is, but i'll give kat a quick read before i head out.

Why did you excuse yourself from participating as of a hour and a half ago if you were going to be here till 15-20 from now?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress you eat poo poo taste
##vote taste

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Why are you voting for Podima?

I'm not.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Podima what's your flavor

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Podima posted:

Why did you excuse yourself from participating as of a hour and a half ago if you were going to be here till 15-20 from now?

People suck at telling me when they're going to be at places.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

gently caress you eat poo poo taste
##vote taste

You'll be happy to hear she's willing to give it a shot now!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Sorry, Kat.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Well it was for pretending that a link to page 2 of the thread was a link to a case, but now it's for morale-related reasons. And morale reasons are the best D1 reasons there are.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Wait I thought I'd missed deadline at noon thirty today. Why is deadline in an hour or so?! :psyduck:

I won't vote out my tribe. ##vote kat

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Yeah i'm going to keep my podima vote where it is, kats posts come off bad, but nothing there reads super scummy to me, my gut read still reads podima~

if you are lynch and turn up town podima i'll be sad because ~dogs~

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Little Mac posted:

Wait I thought I'd missed deadline at noon thirty today. Why is deadline in an hour or so?! :psyduck:

You'd hoped you'd successfully lurked through D1?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Little Mac posted:

I don't like this post or this vote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Mac posts when he's scum iirc.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Little Mac posted:

Also Anidav is in Australia's cursed land, Queensland, where the sunlight is never saved.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Little Mac posted:

l0l

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote

I feel less stroppy now.

I don't feel podima but never not lynch. I guess I could follow my guts to birdstrike and ixt but at the same time when people are against me it clouds my judgement into being against them. I feel a bit like the push on me was coordinated to get a reaction,like Beet fights

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

OMGUS too real.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm consciously avoiding an omgus reaction you nitwit

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And yet here we are, with an OMGUS case.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

This is a bit of an overreaction to someone saying they have a gut feel on you on D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Ixtlilton posted:

m8 your vote's terrible Pod's poem sucked

• Locked thread