Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

e: editing

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ryonguy posted:

"Ugh, loving woman just want muscle dudes with big dicks"

It must be some sort of mental hell to think that way and be ill-equipped in both regards.

How do chubby guys like me get laid, then? These stupid fucks don't get laid because they are douchebags, because I manage it, and lord knows I'm not the most handsome fella.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

How do chubby guys like me get laid, then? These stupid fucks don't get laid because they are douchebags, because I manage it, and lord knows I'm not the most handsome fella.

They're complete douchebags, and also I'm willing to bet they're so full of themselves that they think they're too good for that one girl that showed interest because she was too ugly (when in reality she'd totally be slumming it by being with them anyway).

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slime posted:

They're complete douchebags, and also I'm willing to bet they're so full of themselves that they think they're too good for that one girl that showed interest because she was too ugly (when in reality she'd totally be slumming it by being with them anyway).

Ah, yes. The "even though I'm a five at best, I can totally pull nines and tens!" fallacy.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Yes, just what is the deal with black people?! I'm glad someone is asking such a poignant question.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

i like that this starts with a particular pet theory about the origins of laughter (which isn't agreed on) and then states everything else matter of factly from that premise

wait, no, i don't like that

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Mierenneuker posted:

Yes, just what is the deal with black people?! I'm glad someone is asking such a poignant question.

lol if anyone read all that poo poo

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

What was that, The Autist's Guide to Humor and Laughing?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
This is supposed to be Funny Comics thread, not Educational Comics thread

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hirayuki posted:

What was that, The Autist's Guide to Humor and Laughing?

what did you learn?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild posted:

what did you learn?

i learned that i need to kill myself

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

lol if anyone read all that poo poo

No but really what is the deal with black people?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think the autist's laughter guide was thoughtful, funny and educational.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
oh man oh MAN it's that guy! I knew the style felt super familiar to me, and for a moment I thought this was that gangstalking guy, but this is the same guy who did that weird-rear end long-rear end comic with the girl who had a magic sword and destiny, and those two weird otherworld spy agents who kept trying to guide her towards her destiny but kept loving things up ridiculously. It started out really really weird, but as long as you could push through the crude art, the comic itself was pretty great. Like, if he shopped that comic out and paid for a good artist, it could seriously sell.

Is this a new project he's starting? I need a link. Also the guy's name because I forgot to write it down somewhere, I need to follow his stuff.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
post a funny comic and i'll tell it to you

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

That laughter comic is actually part of a much longer story and is an in-universe explanation of laughter, that's why it is listing theories as facts.

The gimmick is basically that each planet has some kind of evolutionary trait taken to the extreme and it's pretty fun usually. It's called accidental space spy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nice!

The artist is Øyvind Thorsby: http://www.metafilter.com/154644/The-Worlds-of-yvind-Thorsby

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Awesome, he started his fifth comic a couple weeks ago.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

yessssssssssss thank you

Hitmen for Destiny was the one I was thinking of! It's long but it owns so hard.

And even though you already told me,

Hogge Wild posted:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I was 90% sure it was the hitmen for destiny guy and everyone's already solved the mystery but I felt like saying I got it too anyway.

Whatever happened to that tails gets trolled guy did people stop reinforcing his behavior?

Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
thorsby's comics are weird, but not very funny

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Thank you for reminding me of this most excellent comic. Hadn't checked it out in forever. (EDIT) Junior Scientist Power Hour http://www.jspowerhour.com/

Brewmaster has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Nov 12, 2015

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Crosspost from PYF Funny Picture Thread

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Please do not post Space Moose. Post something less offensive, like Moon Over June or the manga version of Mein Kampf.

EDIT holy poo poo there really is a manga version of mein kampf

flavor.flv has a new favorite as of 22:58 on Nov 12, 2015

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Ahahahaah, you find Space Moose offensive?

Don't listen to this pussy little baby. Post ALL the Space Moose!

Edit: I just noticed, in the 5th panel, Moose is taking his pants off.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ahahahaah, you find Space Moose offensive?

Don't listen to this pussy little baby. Post ALL the Space Moose!

Edit: I just noticed, in the 5th panel, Moose is taking his pants off.

ahahahaha i've seen that pic 100 times but never noticed it

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

No, gently caress it, we're reading this now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Please calm down, Mr. Hitler.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

PYF Funny Comics: Please calm down, Mr. Hitler.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
:mmmhmm: works on many levels, around here.

Now post space moose.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I try to post funny comics, and you people keep posting autistic jerk off comics and hitler. That's not funny. Post dicks. Dicks are funny.

/or farts. or poops.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

Brewmaster posted:

I try to post funny comics, and you people keep posting autistic jerk off comics and hitler. That's not funny. Post dicks. Dicks are funny.

/or farts. or poops.

New Jerkcity art lookin' good.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

RandomFerret posted:

Please do not post Space Moose. Post something less offensive, like Moon Over June or the manga version of Mein Kampf.

Brewmaster posted:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Wasn't the douche that spurred the creation of goku pants obsessed with that comic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Brewmaster posted:

I try to post funny comics, and you people keep posting autistic jerk off comics and hitler. That's not funny.

It's pretty funny.

• Locked thread