Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
JIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
BOB

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
DUGGAR LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PassTheRemote posted:

Question, one of the daughters had a C-section. Can they do regular births after having a C-section? I feel that the one daughter might be royally hosed without medical advice the next time around.

Yeah, they call it a V-BAC. (As in, going back to the vagina although it doesn't stand for that.)

It's not terribly uncommon but a lot of OB doctors are hesitant to do it because there is a small risk during labor pushing of rupturing the uterine wall along the original suture, in which case your poo poo is hosed.

And if that happens at Duggarhome, the girl is going to die.

Edit: sorry, didn't realize this was a few pages ago. I'm sure others have said this by now.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

mdemone posted:

Yeah, they call it a V-BAC. (As in, going back to the vagina although it doesn't stand for that.)

It's not terribly uncommon but a lot of OB doctors are hesitant to do it because there is a small risk during labor pushing of rupturing the uterine wall along the original suture, in which case your poo poo is hosed.

And if that happens at Duggarhome, the girl is going to die.

Edit: sorry, didn't realize this was a few pages ago. I'm sure others have said this by now.

V-BAC = 'Vaginal Birth After C-section'

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Is jessa pregnant yet?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all Jim Bob could give you
Take my jizz and that's not nearly all
Tainted Dugg (oh oh ohhh)
Tainted Dugg

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

donkey salami posted:

Is jessa pregnant yet?

They wait 40 days after the birth of a boy to get it on. 80 days after the birth of a girl. Girls are unclean. Vaginas birthing vaginas like some sort of Cyriak piece.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What if it was a c-section, doesn't count as a birth, right? So they could get going right away then? I'm confused about these rules since I'm a heathen.

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

What if it was a c-section, doesn't count as a birth, right? So they could get going right away then? I'm confused about these rules since I'm a heathen.

I think you just found a loophole.

This is GBS. We're all heathens here. It's normal to be confused about the rules when they're batshit insane and completely arbitrary.

Duggar love
It's driving me mad
It's making me crazy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

McStabby posted:

Spurgeon Elliot Seewald confirmed for the baby's name.

Sturgeons Eat Seaweed.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Slapdash posted:

I think you just found a loophole.

This is GBS. We're all heathens here. It's normal to be confused about the rules when they're batshit insane and completely arbitrary.

Duggar love
It's driving me mad
It's making me crazy

Well-played :golfclap:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Ol' Josh is going to come back as Punished Dugg

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Spurgeon

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners

Krispy Kareem posted:

All of Jim Bob's kids have J names. All of Josh's kids have M names. So all of Jessa's babies will be named after vaguely fish-sounding S names. Spurgeon Elliot, Spounge Bob, Shrimp Coxtale, etc.

Jill's kids will have I names. Are there 13 I names? Israel, Issac, Indiana, Isabella, Isabelle, Izzy, Ice.

IsJoshinmydaughter

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Rearrange the letters to his name you get sun grope

deventi code

Jim bob

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012

Krispy Kareem posted:

All of Jim Bob's kids have J names. All of Josh's kids have M names. So all of Jessa's babies will be named after vaguely fish-sounding S names. Spurgeon Elliot, Spounge Bob, Shrimp Coxtale, etc.

Jill's kids will have I names. Are there 13 I names? Israel, Issac, Indiana, Isabella, Isabelle, Izzy, Ice.

Ira, Iris, Ignatius, Ivy, Ian, Iago Ichabod, Icarus, Ida, Igor, Ilsa, Imelda, Ibola

Sharkey, Salmon, Sockeye, Sprat, Shad, Sucker, Skate, Scat

Vicodiva fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 13, 2015

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

donkey salami posted:

Is jessa pregnant yet?

Nope, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Jill announce baby #2 soon.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Picnic Princess posted:

Of course it doesn't count. Macduff did kill Macbeth right?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Spurgeon Elliot Seewald is an anagram of Pleasure tense goodwill.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

Spurgeon Elliot Seewald is an anagram of Pleasure tense goodwill.

Yes, but Jim Bob Duggar is an anagram of Mod Big-Jug Bra

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

The uterus once contained a baby. It's still recovering from the efforts of creating a baby. Did you even know anything about birth?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I wish I was fertile

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if michelle spoke in the same creepy little girl voice back before she met jim bob in high school. I'd imagine she didn't.

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
ayo now when I say jim, you say bob

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
jim

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Wanamingo posted:

I wonder if michelle spoke in the same creepy little girl voice back before she met jim bob in high school. I'd imagine she didn't.

Nah she probably did. You get the little girl voice due to some kinda childhood trauma that has the weird effect of "locking in" your voice at whatever age it occurs.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wedemeyer posted:

The uterus once contained a baby. It's still recovering from the efforts of creating a baby. Did you even know anything about birth?

I don't think the duggars abstain from loving after birth because of medical reasons you dolt

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Gumdrop Larry posted:

Nah she probably did. You get the weird little girl voice due to some kinda childhood trauma that has the weird effect of "locking in" your voice at whatever age it occurs.
Ir they do it for attention because they think it's cute. Every time I hear it now it reminds me of Michelle and Rim Job, and I can't think of it as cute in any circumstance.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

More info, please :allears: I need to know more about how deep the stupid rabbit hole goes.

He named his kid Spurgeon.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

BOB!

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
jim

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I don't think the duggars abstain from loving after birth because of medical reasons you dolt

I'd loving hope so dear lord give the cooter a loving break

Every new mum bleeds after having her baby (lochia), whether the birth was vaginal or by caesarean section. It's how your body gets rid of the lining of your uterus (womb) after birth. The blood may come out in gushes, or flow more evenly, similar to a heavy period.

The bleeding will change colour and become lighter as your uterus heals and returns to its pre-pregnancy size. At first, the flow of lochia will be heavy and bright red, and may have clots in it. Gradually, it will change to pink then brown, and eventually to yellow-white.

You may bleed for as little as two weeks to three weeks, or for as long as six weeks after having your baby. The flow will gradually become less. Red lochia usually tapers off within the first couple of weeks, though if you try to do too much too soon, it may start flowing again. If you see bright red blood, it's a sign that you need to slow down.
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a553465/bleeding-after-the-birth-lochia#ixzz3rLiO8bqA

---------------

Do not worry if you pass a few blood clots, as long as they are smaller than a golf ball in diameter. Use pads, not tampons, during this time. Change the pad at least every 4 hours to prevent irritation and infection.

Do not have sex until the lochia is almost gone. If sex causes pain, wait a few days because your body is still healing.
http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/vaginal-bleeding-after-delivery-topic-overview

I want to see a whack a mole game where every time you hit the Jim, the hammer yells BOB! at you

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I wish I was fertile

Your fertile womb is making Duggarville too loving crowded!

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

tacodaemon posted:

Mod Big-Jug Bra

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

Yes, but Jim Bob Duggar is an anagram of Mod Big-Jug Bra

We need a fallout 4 mod stat!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wedemeyer posted:

What? Birth means shoving a baby through a vagina which is a separate body part from the uterus. Being pregnant is not the same as giving birth.

You fuckin weirdo.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons

those sons really look like dick tracy mooks, dont they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess RALPH!!
Apr 28, 2009

Wedemeyer posted:

I'd loving hope so dear lord give the cooter a loving break

Nope, it's 40 days after a boy and 80 days after a girl. You wait longer after a girl because girls are dirty and thus the vagina is dirty for a long time. Do you think these psychos care in the least for the health of the women?

• Locked thread