Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

ah so its not bromp then

MMG could still be bussing early, figuring it's gonna narrow down fast. Bite the bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

MMG could still be bussing early, figuring it's gonna narrow down fast. Bite the bullet.

that would be very dumb

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

if bromp flips scum im not suddenly going to think mmg is town for theowing votes at him doubt anyone wouls

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Venom Soag posted:

birdstrike is Auspol but played a bunch of reg games

so we should deffo lynch an Auspol today

Deffo. I nominate you.

Bifauxnen posted:

Venom Soag posted:

if bromp flips scum im not suddenly going to think mmg is town for theowing votes at him doubt anyone wouls

Yep, I'm clearly bussing despite Soag voting for me five seconds into the day.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

On the flip side though, I'm not going to go think bromp is town just cause scummy looking MMG voted for him right off. Not sure how serious you were about that though.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

After rereading, Kommando at least contributed a bit more than I remember so I'm going to ##vote bromplicated

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

On the flip side though, I'm not going to go think bromp is town just cause scummy looking MMG voted for him right off. Not sure how serious you were about that though.

im saying bromp as the lurkiest is the easy vote so scum and toen alike are gonna funnel down there and it changes nothign

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

im saying bromp as the lurkiest is the easy vote so scum and toen alike are gonna funnel down there and it changes nothign

Yeah, true that. I'm sitting here wondering if my D1 dig at Kommando was actually good or not.

Were you looking at me as a serious option? What's your scumdar saying this time?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Venom Soag posted:

So do you think his lurking isn't scummy?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, true that. I'm sitting here wondering if my D1 dig at Kommando was actually good or not.

Were you looking at me as a serious option? What's your scumdar saying this time?

on you? town

you try to be helpful when scum this all looks like regular paranoid nitjob bif so far

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Venom Soag posted:

I dont agree. I think the three of them are at least a good place to start discussion today. Lets see who supports/doesn't support who and when we get some flips that information becomes more useful.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

SirSamVimes posted:

So do you think his lurking isn't scummy?

i think being a lovely lurker is an anti town move and scum and town bad players both love it

im saying voting for bromp and acting like its a good town vote is dead suss when its just easy and straigftforward

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I like bromplicated for this because I see it as we have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum if quid is to be believed, and if we miss and hit town, we didn't lose much because bromplicated is so far useless ##vote bromplicated

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

on you? town

*eyebrow frantically twitches*

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I dont agree. I think the three of them are at least a good place to start discussion today. Lets see who supports/doesn't support who and when we get some flips that information becomes more useful.

im not saying dont vote bromp im saying bromp votes even if tjeir scum arent goldmines of info

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

*eyebrow frantically twitches*

domt worry im not goimgn to buddy up to you

i still don't trust you as far as i can throw you but yhats my read so far

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I like bromplicated for this because I see it as we have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum if quid is to be believed, and if we miss and hit town, we didn't lose much because bromplicated is so far useless ##vote bromplicated

Hey that's not very nice, I used my power on you last night!

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Yea I didn't play that much D1, sorry, things got busy and the game was kind of hard to follow.

I'm a Gameboy Advance, I have 2 powers that begin with L and R.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That's a really early claim but I buy it ##unvote

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
25/3 = 6.25, less 1 survivor means there's plausibly a scum team of 5 completely unscathed.

I don't know that I would necessarily take Quid on face value that he's telling the truth but at the same time I think it's a ballsy move if he's lying. A gambit could buy you 3 days of goodwill to rush a lynch before people know they've been had, at which point it's end game. If the flavour trends Vig rather than a supplement mafia kill or even SK then we could potentially abbreviate that process, but that is making a lot of assumptions on the 2nd night kill motivations as well as the killer's capacity or motivations to follow suit. Plus mafia doctors or whatever. Sum feeling is that I think Ecco is probably a legit Anidav creation.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Dumb dumb, it was 25/4.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

We've had two early claims, that strikes me as unusual.

However I'm happy to back off bromp while we discuss these claims ##unvote

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno posted:

That's a really early claim but I buy it ##unvote

This is really scummy. Kash wasn't committed to his vote in the first place -- he's already making excuses in that first post for if brom flips town -- and then he backs off it immediately.

##vote Kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

This is really scummy. Kash wasn't committed to his vote in the first place -- he's already making excuses in that first post for if brom flips town -- and then he backs off it immediately.

##vote Kash

This is silly. It's not like bromplicated had much content to judge him on considering his lack of positing, it's literally based on quid and the path of least damage if it's wrong. I backed off because he claimed a JOAT and I am willing to accept that for the moment.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote Kommando

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It's Samvimes, Kommando, and Kashuno in the dining room with the candlestick.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

They will play of who can create the best short story about why they're town or perish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It should involve a spooky ghost

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

imgay I have a very important question for you.

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

So do we not believe in claims at all at this point or what. I don't really know how you guys sort these types of things out.

Since at least a few of you are giving me the benefit of the doubt, I'm going to assume claims have at least some shred of credibility in this game. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and believe Quid's cop claim that either Bif or Kommando are not town.

I'm too lazy to do a punch of quote/analysis deals (I am useless, after all), but it seems to me Bif has been more forthcoming in her posting than Kommando.

##vote Kommando

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whats question?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Would you smooch a ghost?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
only a grill ghost

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the correct answer is Heck Yeah

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i say a grill ghost, i'm not talking non-human. i wouldn't make out with a spooky tarantula ghost

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mettaton is not a console, in fact he is a skilled actor capable of great deception, not looking good with your breadcrumbs there Ixt :v:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kashuno posted:

This is silly. It's not like bromplicated had much content to judge him on considering his lack of positing, it's literally based on quid and the path of least damage if it's wrong. I backed off because he claimed a JOAT and I am willing to accept that for the moment.

Why did you even bother to vote then?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

fiery_valkyrie posted:

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##vote Kash

these posts stink to me

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Venom Soag posted:

these posts stink to me

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

trying too hard mate

making big deals and claims over tiny drops of piss

• Locked thread