Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Because I want to know

Well, when you put it that way!

*farts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Well, when you put it that way!

*farts*

Look if it coincides with what I think I won't want to lynch you anymore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Here, I'll even be nice. No full claim, just tell me if you take cartridges or discs

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Reading back through Quid's posts and for the time being I believe the story. I think that the whole thing seems real and that Quid was just misreading the details of the role and jumped to conclusions.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Here, I'll even be nice. No full claim, just tell me if you take cartridges or discs

Discs - CDs to be exact. (since we could be talking about mini-discs, GD-Roms, Blu-Rays, etc)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote mmg SCUM GET

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kashuno posted:

##vote mmg SCUM GET

:laffo:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We have 2 hours until deadline if we could not vote the claimed 3p and instead lynch the liar that'd be awesome

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
good work kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

How many controller ports you get there friendo?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I dislike how many cases seem to be flavour related.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:lol: really? Well if Kash was bullshitting too at least that'll be way more straightforward to clear up.

Btw for future reference, I am getting more suss on CCKeane now for calling my trying to keep scumhunting "scummy in context of the day".

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

I dislike how many cases seem to be flavour related.

Let me spell it out for you; mmg has a cartridge slot not a disc drive. I rolled the dice last night on my role and if I lost the roll I lost my power but gained insight into a player. So here we are

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anybody noticing that Kash is providing no justification whatsoever for this? Hey Kash, where's your flavour claim, fair's fair.

I'm a Saturn, I have two controller ports.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Let me spell it out for you; mmg has a cartridge slot not a disc drive. I rolled the dice last night on my role and if I lost the roll I lost my power but gained insight into a player. So here we are

:ssh: Saturn has a ram cartridge port thingy

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

http://segaretro.org/Extended_RAM_Cartridge

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Anybody noticing that Kash is providing no justification whatsoever for this? Hey Kash, where's your flavour claim, fair's fair.

I'm a Saturn, I have two controller ports.

I die tonight anyway. Wish I had gotten to know your full flip from chancing fate, but I'm disconnected from the server now and will soon die whether or not scum comes for me

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I die tonight anyway. Wish I had gotten to know your full flip from chancing fate, but I'm disconnected from the server now and will soon die whether or not scum comes for me

:rip: However this ^^^^^^ doesn't match up with this VVVVVVVV

Kashuno posted:

So is it power loss or death?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kashuno posted:

kash no

stay with me, kash

im not giving up on you yet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I will be so upset if that's what anidav meant by cartridges.

I will die, and have lost my power

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
kashuno......

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

I will be so upset if that's what anidav meant by cartridges.

I will die, and have lost my power

What the gently caress kind of power is this anyway?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

We have 2 hours until deadline if we could not vote the claimed 3p and instead lynch the liar that'd be awesome

The Liar and the 3p seem to be the same Quid.
Also, Quid seems to be over it and for the rest of the game will be 3p dead weight whos not playing for any side.
And if you're not playing town, then you're playing scum, as i've been told several times when i've played a lovely townie.

Kashuno posted:

Flavor-based power claims dont seem very convincing right now.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

still think mmg is scum from his posts

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Bifauxnen posted:

:lol: really? Well if Kash was bullshitting too at least that'll be way more straightforward to clear up.

Btw for future reference, I am getting more suss on CCKeane now for calling my trying to keep scumhunting "scummy in context of the day".

That's fine.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I resign myself to my death

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kashuno posted:

ill bury my face in yiure ash

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Well can you at least explain how the gently caress your role works before you die, since we'll probably end up lynching Quid instead of MMG?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I had a vig that could be used day or night without announcing to thread. I could also roll a d10 to learn components of a player at a risk of disconnecting from the server. If I disconnect from the server, I can't use my vig the following day and will die "soon after" as I can't connect anymore.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I had a vig that could be used day or night without announcing to thread. I could also roll a d10 to learn components of a player at a risk of disconnecting from the server. If I disconnect from the server, I can't use my vig the following day and will die "soon after" as I can't connect anymore.

Anidav doesnt own d10s.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Lmao

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kommando posted:

And if you're not playing town, then you're playing scum, as i've been told several times when i've played a lovely townie.

This is good enough reasoning for me, and since I won't be here for deadline and there's no other viable candidates ##vote Quidnose

See y'all on the other siiiiiide...

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Quidnose (11): merk, EXAKT Science, Kommando, Tommunist, CCKeane, Quidnose, imgay, AnonymousNarcotics, Tremendous Taste, SirSamVimes, MysticalMachineGun
MysticalMachineGun (4): Venom Soag, Kashuno, Kashuno, Bifauxnen, Kat Delacour, Kashuno
Kashuno (1): fiery_valkyrie
iajanus (1): Quidnose, Kashuno, merk, bromplicated, Ixtlilton, Kashuno, merk, Quidnose, bromplicated
Kommando (1): CCKeane, bromplicated, bromplicated, CCKeane, bromplicated
Bifauxnen (0): Kashuno, merk, Kashuno, merk
bromplicated (0): CCKeane, MysticalMachineGun, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, Kashuno, MysticalMachineGun, CCKeane, Kommando, Kommando, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (4): HiipFire, iajanus, Little Mac, thatbastardken

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 14th, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 1 minute.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
We're at -1

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##unvote to put us at -2.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I can hammer, any last words from anybody first before the day closes?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

I can hammer, any last words from anybody first before the day closes?

"lets actually get a scum tomorrow you muppets"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Venom Soag posted:

"lets actually get a scum tomorrow you muppets"

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

In the interests of getting a lynch today I'll ##vote Quidnose, but only because not voting for anybody would be worse. I'm still wavering on the side of this being an honest miscalculation but I don't think anyone'll be a better target in the remaining time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Remember all these posts when I flip, town~

• Locked thread