Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Fat Lowtax posted:

Muslims are a completely separate species - they don't watch sports, eat at restaurants or listen to live music. All 1.5 billion of them just do terrorisms all day.

This but ironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

GORDON posted:

Remember how jews got emails to not go to work at the WTC on 9/11? Same but the muslims.

lol muslims in europe dont need to be emailed to not go to work

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

list of possible perpetrators:

Sinn Fein
    IRA
    White French Nationalists
    BNP
    Chechen Separatists

You forgot UKIP and Jeremy Clarkson.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

He is the avatar of the progressive white man who would feel a little safer if a fifth of the world's population didn't exist.

Well let's be honest, overpopulation is a problem.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Welp we know that plot was foiled!

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

Muslims are a completely separate species - they don't watch sports, eat at restaurants or listen to live music. All 1.5 billion of them just do terrorisms all day.

laugh it up chucklefuck

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

The Brown Menace posted:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Geraldo and Shep screaming for all out bombing. Let's do this poo poo.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

:eyepop:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thats haram as gently caress

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
:wtc:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
The worst part about being a Muslim in the aftermath of things like this isn't non-Muslims getting all ragey, it's my own loving co-religionists starting their inevitable hand-wringing about either "OH NO THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HATE US" or "WE CAN'T DENOUNCE THEM ANY HARDER gently caress YOU."

Iveliosiudicium
Aug 21, 2003
Why are you looking at me like that?
Hey CNN can you make the words BLOODBATH any larger and flash white and red faster?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So Twitter just lets Isis do their thing on their site? I can respect that kind of dedication to free speech.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

quote:

I'd rather they didn't feel the need to say anything. It's only because of a culture of blame-Muslims-first (see this very thread, helpfully mostly indicated right now by the appearance of probation avatars) that the need to do this immediately exists. It's indicative of a cultural poison.
Guys it's cultural poison to refer to radical Muslims as radical Muslims.

happyhippy posted:

You forgot UKIP and Jeremy Clarkson.
Nobody's blamed the Jews yet smdh

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I knew anime was responsible for this!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

anime of the state

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

That last guy is a muzzle sweeping oval office.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Fat Lowtax posted:

i mean its not out of the question that victims were also yelling allu ackbar as they were being shot at

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wwdtd ?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tendai posted:

The worst part about being a Muslim in the aftermath of things like this isn't non-Muslims getting all ragey, it's my own loving co-religionists starting their inevitable hand-wringing about either "OH NO THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HATE US" or "WE CAN'T DENOUNCE THEM ANY HARDER gently caress YOU."

I didn't know you were one of them...

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
perhaps you should renounce islam then you cocksucker

Aug 4, 2010

asian countries for asians
african countries for africans
white countries for everyone????

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Tendai posted:

for your own good, you should stop being muslim. for one thing, its not true, and now, everybody is going to hate you.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Volume posted:

So Twitter just lets Isis do their thing on their site? I can respect that kind of dedication to free speech.

Don't say anything mean to Arthur Chu though

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darth123123 posted:

How is Franco involved in this?

he got probated and got really butthurt

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

Think Shep ever gets pent-up anger issues because Roger Ailes won't let him go blow dudes all willy-nilly-like?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is extra scary as gently caress because its an example of the fear that people have had for years now regarding types of terrorist attack. That a terrorist attack doesn't need to be some hugely complex and logistically intensive plan like 9/11, it can just be a few guys with some guns and homemade bombs and some basic plan to kill as many people as possible. Security theater like we see at airports and poo poo can't do anything to stop something like that when they go after so called "soft targets." That is enough to kill a massive amount of people and shut down a major city. Obviously 9/11 was worse in terms of casualties by an order of magnitude but this kind of attack is so just easy comparatively. And that's scary as gently caress.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
@f_cancellara 3h3 hours ago
What the f....ck is going on... can we not have some more freedom in this world. I feel sad about what happen in Paris #terrorism #freedom

:cool:

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

Geraldo is an idiot but I'd follow Shep into battle

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Can't we just ask all muslims to draw allah and kill the ones that refuse

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Doctor Schnabel posted:

perhaps you should renounce islam then you cocksucker

gas this thread

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Volume posted:

Its easier to track them by allowing it :ssh:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Prorat posted:

All the liberals i follow on twitter are calling Trump and Newt assholes while not calling these terrorists assholes, just saying "sorry for the loss in Paris" and definitely not using the M word.

This is not okay. This is a hosed up mind set.

DrProsek posted:

Have the shoe sizes of the attackers been released yet? No?

A little disturbing wouldn't you say.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Brown Menace posted:

:vince:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is extra scary as gently caress because its an example of the fear that people have had for years now regarding types of terrorist attack. That a terrorist attack doesn't need to be some hugely complex and logistically intensive plan like 9/11, it can just be a few guys with some guns and homemade bombs and some basic plan to kill as many people as possible. Security theater like we see at airports and poo poo can't do anything to stop something like that when they go after so called "soft targets." That is enough to kill a massive amount of people and shut down a major city. Obviously 9/11 was worse in terms of casualties by an order of magnitude but this kind of attack is so just easy comparatively. And that's scary as gently caress.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

1gnoirents posted:

for your own good, you should stop being muslim. for one thing, its not true, and now, everybody is going to hate you.

Theres no god on the moon. We've been there.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

A second baguette has hit the tower

:vince:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Volume posted:

It could be your life to piss them off as a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
cnn is still talking about the specifics of the attacks over and over again, while msnbc is already talking about what this means for the future of europe. lol cnn

• Locked thread