Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

oatgan posted:

an edited version of the match here, there's a couple more "highlights" the didn't take out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFu8Kraz6Q

he falls off the apron, he'll tag in but the his teammates won't let him wrestle, he just falls down a couple times etc...

niebla was my favorite when i used to watch cmll on youtube. this is hilarious/disturbing to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter exists to analyze the business of wrestling and provide what we today call spoilers. Anyone mad about Dave "spoiling" things is a fool.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter exists to analyze the business of wrestling and provide what we today call spoilers. Anyone mad about Dave "spoiling" things is a fool.

In the Lucha Underground section? Absolutely. There's no reason to to have to mention in parentheses that Matt Cross's team are going to drop the trios title in a yet unaired episode of LU when mentioning his name in totally unrelated match in the GFW section though.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 14, 2015

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
stream is live http://www.clarosports.com/en-vivo02/

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Yeah and no proxy bullshit necessary tonight

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So happy whatever happened that forced proxy bullshit was undone.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So I'm pretty sure whoever missed that plancha is dead.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

So happy whatever happened that forced proxy bullshit was undone.

Until next week, you mean

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

Until next week, you mean

I WILL TAKE SMALL VICTORIES OATGAN

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cant believe sombra is going to the fed this sucks

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hell of a match between Sombra and Rush tonight!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It's weird that there wasn't an angle at the end there but that's what I get for expecting cmll to book something

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
It seems like he might be leaving so soon that there isn't time to do anything with it anyway

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tharuos says hes not booked after sunday

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i iwll never buy a dumb wrestling shirt again

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

epitasis posted:

Thauros is a scoopsman, too. this is the end, my beautiful sombra.....................

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

It seems like he might be leaving so soon that there isn't time to do anything with it anyway

Does anybody in Mexico have a drat contract

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:gas:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

epitasis posted:

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/2015/11/11/cmll-results-elite-card-changes-again/

thecubsfan posted:

Sombra is now off Monday’s Arena Puebla show. La Mascara takes his place. Sombra’s currently not listed on any card beyond Sunday in Monterrey.

:smith:

This would be all well and good if he was heading to NJPW, but EVIL ended up being Naito's pareja after all.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 14, 2015

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
see ya Sombra

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is loving up TWO promotions I like. Lovely. Why couldn't they have signed Thunder? I'm not even really joking as he certainly has their look, presumably is at least somewhat bilingual and could make sense as a true developmental prospect.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Nov 14, 2015

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
It would be hilarious to me if wwe did sign thunder, thinking he was Mexican.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Sombra said he hasn't signed any contract with WWE. The key to me is he didn't outright dismiss the rumors. I see that as saying "I haven't signed anything but I am negotiating."

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Thauros posted:

This is loving up TWO promotions I like. Lovely. Why couldn't they have signed Thunder? I'm not even really joking as he certainly has their look, presumably is at least somewhat bilingual and could make sense as a true developmental prospect.

Did Sombra even work NJPW very much outside of the Fantasticamania shows? I feel like people were reading a lot into the whole Ingobernables thing that may not have been as much of a collaboration as they think. Even if Naito's pareja was intended to be a CMLL guy, why wouldn't they just send Rush now? Or even one of the B tier guys like Marco.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Grozz Nuy posted:

Did Sombra even work NJPW very much outside of the Fantasticamania shows? I feel like people were reading a lot into the whole Ingobernables thing that may not have been as much of a collaboration as they think. Even if Naito's pareja was intended to be a CMLL guy, why wouldn't they just send Rush now? Or even one of the B tier guys like Marco.

He's been by far the most active of the Ingobernables in in NJPW besides obviously Naito. He's was Naito's partner in the tag league in 2013 and 2014 and even beat Nakamura for the IC title a couple summers ago

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm hoping Sombra signed for an extended stay in NJPW. Given WWE's treatment of lucha talent seems like such a waste if he signed up.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AAA got 2 new people tonight, everything's fine friends

Psicosis and Chris Masters

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Sombra just posted a photo of a plane ticket and his passport on Instagram. Looks like he's going on a trip to America.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Luigi Thirty posted:

Sombra just posted a photo of a plane ticket and his passport on Instagram. Looks like he's going on a trip to America.

The guy has been going so hard. I hope he enjoys the break!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

Unsurprising but still :cry: especially since this is terrible, terrible timing

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

This is just a swerve, he's meeting with Excalibur for a spot in BOLA 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He's personally congratulating ROH on their new TV deal

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Gonna show up at the Lucha Underground taping this weekend

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sombra is signing with TNA, their new deal is with Fox Deportes.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MassRafTer posted:

Sombra is signing with TNA, their new deal is with Fox Deportes.

I hope he is also JOINING THE FORCE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

StarkRavingMad posted:

I hope he is also JOINING THE FORCE

I doubt TNA is going to let him do Jeff's shows, if he ever runs another.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

AAA got 2 new people tonight, everything's fine friends

Psicosis and Chris Masters

Ah, cant wait for the Nicho El Millonario vs Rey Misterio Jr. matches :(

E: Damnit this means Juventud might be returning at some point

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Nov 18, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

quote:

La Sombra losing his mask now may make sense if he's WWE bound. One person close to CMLL said it was confirmed on 11/18 the story that has been going around the past two weeks. Sombra had an open invitation from WWE that he would have a developmental contract if he wants it. The other confirmation, not direct, was on 11/16 when he wasn't announced for the Fantastica Mania tour in January that he has been the big star of the past few years. When WWE was scouting Mexican wrestlers, he was the one they liked the most and he was the only one offered a deal. There were rumors all over Mexico regarding Sombra, and he did the usual joking without saying anything past that he hasn't signed a WWE contract (with the exception of Tough Enough guys, almost nobody does until months of background checking after the offer is agreed to), but his losing clean to Rush on the 11/13 show in a clearly rushed feud (you can take that term both ways) would add fuel to the fire. In Mexico, where things are usually a slow build, they did the argument, a tag match against Rush, a singles match with Rush, and then the curtain call style make-up in three weeks.
strongest indication he's headed to WWE is that he's not on the January Fantastica Mania tour with New Japan, and he has been one of the stars, if not the star, of the tour, the past few years. The past few weeks when the rumors got started, the belief in the industry is that we'd know one way or another about Sombra when the Fantastica Mania tour lineup was announced in mid-November.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AAA Mega title won't go to the winner of a tournament, but instead to the winner of a match between Rey and Mundo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/manuel-alfonso-andrade-oropeza-joins-performance-center-28231747