Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

XMNN posted:

ur not in paris atm are you?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

XMNN posted:

Oh poo poo

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
what on earth is going on in Paris. Not cool, guys, not cool.

XMNN posted:

fallout 4 is triggering my extreme ocd hoarding behaviours and i am yet to make it out of the first town

I'm spending huge amounts of time and energy scrounging sufficient wood and steel to encircle every settlement I'm responsible for with completely impassable barriers (except for a single, heavily guarded entrance). This is because I know npc's are utter retards and have to be swaddled in bubble wrap to prevent them dying idiotic deaths, like a toddler drowning in a puddle.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Some old school friends are locked in a bar in Paris after hearing gunfire. It's pretty loving weird to see them joking about it on the facebooks.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I wouldn't be sat in the bar, I'd be hiding in the cellar or somewhere else cowardly and sensible.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i can't believe pedricko and his sausagemen have done this

they've silenced taff, installed fraction and phoon as sockpuppets

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

they've silenced taff, installed fraction and phoon as sockpuppets

Poor fraction and phoon, replaced as Synths by the Institute. Who knows which goon could be next :tinfoil:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's all going badder :(

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
#prayforparis

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

XMNN posted:

loving lol

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
it is cold

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
It begins

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
The sauspocalypse is upon us

Repent and hello

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Pistol_Pete posted:

Poor fraction and phoon, replaced as Synths by the Institute. Who knows which goon could be next :tinfoil:
you can tell because their spines glow red when they dib their bedoras

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

XMNN posted:

lmao this made my arse tingle in a really nice way

Fluo posted:

When is the goonmeet in bristol

seconded

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Pistol_Pete posted:

Poor Dogmeat

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Mk Dons players who were at the football in France last night are fine if anyone cares, having problems getting home because the airlines are being all fair to everyone.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Shame

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the uk megathread: this made my arse tingle in a really nice way

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't tell fraction about the arse tingle

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

I swear I didn't poison their butthole

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im nobodys sock puppet i poison only of my own free will

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i got 4 big bottles of asahi for £1 today because tesco suck at labelling things properly :getin:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i like asahi especially their asahi black but the best one the do is the *in the fluo voice* Asahi Breweries, Ltd. (アサヒビール株式会社 Asahi Bīru Kabushiki Gaisha?, TYO: 2502) is a leading brewery and soft drink company based in Tokyo, Japan.

Quick facts: Native name , Type ...
As of January 2014, Asahi, with a 38% market share, was the largest of

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Roasted a chicken, ate a chunk of the chicken. Now waiting to find out if it was actually cooked or my colourblind eyes just didn't see the pink.

Feels good.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

:yum:

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

was it hot in your mouth??

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That could have been down to gravy.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

just done an anti-"overlay profile picture with paris flag" post on my facebook, gonna wait and see how many people unfriend me

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

hey changing your picture to a flag is important it saves lives!!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
thoughts and prayers :nono:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
This symbol for Paris people are posting everywhere makes no sense. It's the no nukes symbol with the Eiffel Tower in the middle so it reads as "no Eiffel Tower" . I'd assume Isis are posting it and laughing as well.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

weirdly someone who has changed their profile pic to a parisfrench* flag has just liked my post

*i'm dumb

oh no computer fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 14, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you change your profile picture to have a flag on, it makes you feel like you have contributed and helped, and that's the main thing

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

but don't you realise 1 like = 1 pray you guys

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i love how you don't even have to put any effort into it just click the button when prompted

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

yeah that's my favourite bit

hey guys I've got a temporary profile picture check me raising awareness guys

awareness

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Are any of them Facebook praying for the kiddies that got burnt when the refugee camp got burnt to the ground in "retaliation" yesterday? I'm guessing they won't be. I'm not going on Facebook because stuff like this turns my nice middle class conservative voting mother into a nazi terrified that the Muslim hordes are about to invade the Peak District.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Beirut!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

learnincurve posted:

Are any of them Facebook praying for the kiddies that got burnt when the refugee camp got burnt to the ground in "retaliation" yesterday? I'm guessing they won't be. I'm not going on Facebook because stuff like this turns my nice middle class conservative voting mother into a nazi terrified that the Muslim hordes are about to invade the Peak District.
No they hate all mud bloods, they don't even like the french but are willing to temporarily pretend because gently caress islam