Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote for now

But I would question whether Anidav would give you a result that is so contradictory to common sens-aajajajajajajahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I already revealed I'm a handheld, if it's only flavor I don't see what the point is of pointing out more useless stuff about hardware specs unless it's to catch out someone who's already claimed something different. Might as well sit on it and not say anything more about your results unless it's to contradict someone, Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

I already revealed I'm a handheld, if it's only flavor I don't see what the point is of pointing out more useless stuff about hardware specs unless it's to catch out someone who's already claimed something different. Might as well sit on it and not say anything more about your results unless it's to contradict someone, Kash.

You got it. I wasn't sure if you would want me to use it to confirm myself, that's why I gave you the option

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I forgot bromplicated used his power on me n1 I think he needs to get in a full claim here ##unvote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I do agree with MMG that bromp seems lurky and scummy, but I'd prefer Iajanus in that regard.

MMG might still be a good vote depending on how much of an effort he makes today. But Soagaspy not saying anything more except to vote him makes me paranoid.

For the record, if I'm not around when we run into LYLO, you guys should really lynch Venom Soag if he's not dead yet. When he's town he has great reads so he's worth keeping around to see where that goes, but remember to pull the trigger at the end so he doesn't get away if he's scum.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Kashuno is there any possibility of you rereading or clarifying your results about the Cartridge slot? Because I think the average person would assume cartridges to mean the primary storage medium. It could be a lucky/designed technicality that Saturns have a RAM expansion slot. It just seems like a lot of us have independently come to scum readings on MMG.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Also also, CCKeane you made a gag about being the cop D1 to get people to come visit you but I'm curious whether there was any truth to it since Kashuno is a sort of half-cop and maybe there is meant to be a complementary role?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Sorry that sounds lovely, I mean for the purposes of gleaning whether there is a counter claim I guess since Kashuno also said he was going to die but didn't and in my experience Role/Flavour Cop seems like more of a scum team role.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Sorry that sounds lovely, I mean for the purposes of gleaning whether there is a counter claim I guess since Kashuno also said he was going to die but didn't and in my experience Role/Flavour Cop seems like more of a scum team role.

Yeah it could easily go either way. Even if Kash proves his ability is real, that's no help for figuring alignment.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Unfortunately, it was spelled out as has a cartridge slot, no clarification there. I assumed primary storage medium, but anidav did state in my pm that the lower the role the less important the piece is to determining the hardware.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I'm a really lovely flavor cop. I roll a d10, based on my roll I get flavor info; the higher the better. Rolling a 1 results in permanent server disconnect. I lied to get another dua of results. A 3 on mmg revealed to me that he had a cartridge slot and 2 controller ports. I rolled an 8 on bif but will not reveal results unless they want me to

sorry does this mean you believe mmg or what?

we also have a lot of lurkers just idling by.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

imgay posted:

I am lovers now with some random dude

Also on this one. Do we have a town lover-izer? In the mass-mafia game I had that as a passive skill - the first two people to visit me on the same night would be made lovers.

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

I'm not revealing anything else about my role because it will only help scum.

MMG pushing for being a scummy lurker is lazy play to take the heat off of himself.

Know someone else who lurks? Imgay, why is no one pushing him? I haven't posted as much but besides D1 I only was forward about what I was thinking, I second-guessed the Quid lynch when everyone else piled on, besides revealing what my role is in totality, I'm an open loving book. People pressuring me for being lurky are lazy and bad at this game.
##vote MMG

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Imgay sticks out like a sore thumb to me

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Happy to have a look at imgay. His posting, like the first of his today is a bit weird.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

imgay posted:

I am lovers now with some random dude

So how do lovers work? It's lynch one get both, yeah?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think its more than that, if you get die the other guy gets die

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

MysticalMachineGun posted:

So how do lovers work? It's lynch one get both, yeah?

one dies, day or night, both die.
sometimes there is a delay.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello friends.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

Hello friends.

Good content

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So what's the point of the flavourcop?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Kashuno posted:

I forgot bromplicated used his power on me n1 I think he needs to get in a full claim here ##unvote

what power did he use on you?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
or did you get something like "X player visited you in the night or something"

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kashuno posted:

Good content

Thanks! How are you today? What would you like to talk about?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ixtlilton posted:

Thanks! How are you today? What would you like to talk about?

Who you think is scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

So what's the point of the flavourcop?

Since we have no scum flips yet I have no idea what I'm looking for tbh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Who you think is scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think taste is scum

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You! And Taste could be, yeah.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also sam and maybe Kat.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Anything else you wanna talk about?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a ton of homework to do, but i'm playing fallout instead but its due at midnight tomorrow

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

imgay you should do a work imo

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

What's your major again?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
econ

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The only way I can think of the flavourcop being useful if the doppelgangers are investigated as being the same console as town players, and they have seperate fake flavour to that.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

imgay posted:

i think taste is scum

this is a bit omgus but i also agree

taste was pushin for quid kill beign super town and shuttign down all convo to the contrary

my picks are taste, mmg, flaming valerie

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I have nothing to contribute at the moment since I can't get a good read on anyone but it'd be real nice if we could get some lurkers to post to get more clues about the general landscape.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Hey this is getting pretty quiet, what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

this is a bit omgus but i also agree

taste was pushin for quid kill beign super town and shuttign down all convo to the contrary

my picks are taste, mmg, flaming valerie

wait

are you actually pushing you being aggressively wrong and me correctly picking out a liar as a reason to consider me scum

• Locked thread