Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also the whole what-if I just effortposted all over the place comparing his relation to Kash. :v: But I'd rather not have flavor spec be the only reason behind my picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

Also the whole what-if I just effortposted all over the place comparing his relation to Kash. :v: But I'd rather not have flavor spec be the only reason behind my picks.

bif reread mmgs posts

keywords cocky & smug

get back to me with thoughts

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Tremendous Taste posted:

why are you awake anyway keane

I literally never sleep, I am a robot.

You know this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i get why you don't understand humor then

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I wouldn't have called him smug, exactly. Maybe a bit cocky but that didn't stand out to me nearly as much as posts like this:

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Actually, good idea. Don't want any people in other timezones starting a train off of one of my joke votes. ##unvote

Overly self-conscious is more what I'm thinking.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

i get why you don't understand humor then

But my name is JokeBot 5000. :(

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Being overly self-concious in a game where everyone goes over every word you write with a fine-tooth comb? :)

Venom Soag posted:

bif reread mmgs posts

keywords cocky & smug

get back to me with thoughts

Holy poo poo :ironicat:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

But my name is JokeBot 5000. :(

life is the real joke

I enjoyed the red zone channel skit

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

life is the real joke

I enjoyed the red zone channel skit

Thanks man!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Haha I must admit I had a similar reaction :shittydog:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Bifauxnen posted:

I wasn't really buying the Taste case till just now when he tried to sell how he "picked out" a liar. Wow. Much scumhunt.

I agree with Bif (although not about the whole "me being scum" bit :v:). Taste was seeming fine until this point when it seemed like a flashing light went off. Taste rockets to the top of my list to vote for today.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Buddying up is lame

If bif really thought I was scum she wouldn't have neglected to list me like minutes later

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I meant that to imply she didn't really feel that strongly, but I guess it can be read as a scum accusation too

Ymmv, I know Keane would buy it but I'm not so sure

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

iajanus posted:

I agree with Bif (although not about the whole "me being scum" bit :v:). Taste was seeming fine until this point when it seemed like a flashing light went off. Taste rockets to the top of my list to vote for today.

dont piss on taste for actually doing a bit of work mate

id vote for you over taste any day

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I meant that to imply she didn't really feel that strongly, but I guess it can be read as a scum accusation too

Ymmv, I know Keane would buy it but I'm not so sure

Yeah, what I meant was I can kind of see what they're getting at now about you, but you're not high up on my list yet.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They didn't really get at anything though, which is dumb

Imgay omgused me yesterday and admitted it and still soag was somehow like hmm i see it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess when nobody is posting you gotta try someone

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay is weirdly coherent. Is it a scumtell for him to be actually posting related to the game instead of random poo poo?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I dont have any history on imgay but my gut is leaning towards town. MMG doesn't quite stand out either unlike CCKeane and bromplicated.

iajanus, bif and taste :shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Taste is probably scum. I've seen him out in lots of weird effort like this before as scum and I'd buy that is what he's doing now

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think its mad weird how taste only starts postin once he gots some heat onhimself. and he made jokes at my mothers expense
##vote taste

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Tremendous Taste posted:

rather than rehash that, though, take a look at kashuno's claim again. it's laughably fake and I haven't really seen anyone comment

I don't see this as being a fake claim bc his results could easily be proven false if he was making them up. Also Anidav said he made up some new roles for this game.

Having said that though, his role doesn't say anything about his alignment. His posting has been decent though imo, like actually trying to scum hunt and posting cases and such.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kommando posted:

I dont have any history on imgay but my gut is leaning towards town. MMG doesn't quite stand out either unlike CCKeane and bromplicated.

iajanus, bif and taste :shrug:

Hey Kash, why don't you post my flavor after all, I wonder if Kommando really thinks I'm scum or if he's trying to do a flavor thing.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

i think its mad weird how taste only starts postin once he gots some heat onhimself. and he made jokes at my mothers expense
##vote taste

I started posting because my coughing woke me up and wouldn't stop rear end in a top hat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And then I slept for like 7 hours and there were like 5 posts wtf auspols

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

I started posting because my coughing woke me up and wouldn't stop rear end in a top hat

Does your face hurt, Taste?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Why no, Keane. It doesn't, whatever would make you ask that~~~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

As much as I want to omgus imgay into a thunder dome there's no serious indication he's scum vs troll town that he's been before. I could buy soag making the play he's making as scum, I guess, but if he's really as good of a town player as someone said the value in taking that gamble isn't there.

The mmg thing doesn't feel right to me. He doesn't read scum in the way language usually tips me off to it.

Out of all the things that happened today I think the hedged vote on me from Janus is the worst. It's opportunistic and misrepresents what another poster feels to support the vote

##vote janus

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

I agree with most of that, Taste, expect MMG but it's all gut reactions at this point I suppose.

imgay is lurky and there's not much to read but I agree he's troll-town, for now.

Is there a way to check a summary of who died which night? Is EXAKT_Science still playing?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

Why no, Keane. It doesn't, whatever would make you ask that~~~

WELL IT'S KILLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Fiery valk hasnt posted at all today and is way up on my scum list so im not happy

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, I'm back from a weekend trip. Did I miss any claims? Will catch up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey Kash, why don't you post my flavor after all, I wonder if Kommando really thinks I'm scum or if he's trying to do a flavor thing.

My guess is you're a PSP. You can connect to the PlayStation network and have one joystick.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

A joystick? Do you mean a d-pad? I'm sitting here imagining any handheld with a joystick stickin' off it and that's hilarious. But yeah. I'm a PSP.

bromplicated posted:

do you guys still want to mass claim?

Bifauxnen posted:

Pretty scummy plan

I won't say what I can do now, but I get a bonus power if the Nintendo DS dies before me. Once Kommando straight-up claimed DS, I started thinking that he's more likely town, since the competitor I want to out-do would be the real DS, not a clone. Probably.

Maybe he doesn't have a mirror of my condition if he was so upfront about claiming it, but after I got put on the list of handhelds, and the other one claimed a game boy, he might've worked it out. Come to think of it, you might've worked it out too. So I don't consider this hard proof of your ability, but I hope if Kommando is town he'll rethink his vote on me. Cause he'd be town himself despite the advantage I would gain if he dies.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Btw you said you rolled an 8/10 on me for your flavor cop, and that's all you got?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

As much as I want to omgus imgay into a thunder dome there's no serious indication he's scum vs troll town that he's been before. I could buy soag making the play he's making as scum, I guess, but if he's really as good of a town player as someone said the value in taking that gamble isn't there.

The mmg thing doesn't feel right to me. He doesn't read scum in the way language usually tips me off to it.

Out of all the things that happened today I think the hedged vote on me from Janus is the worst. It's opportunistic and misrepresents what another poster feels to support the vote

##vote janus

:siren: no one has said this at all in the thread so im callign SCUMSLOP :siren:

and a giveaway therss an auspoller in scumtram

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Scum slop scum slop scum slop scum slop!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

For the record, if I'm not around when we run into LYLO, you guys should really lynch Venom Soag if he's not dead yet. When he's town he has great reads so he's worth keeping around to see where that goes, but remember to pull the trigger at the end so he doesn't get away if he's scum.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I can't even say it four times in my head without it being jarbled :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

:siren: no one has said this at all in the thread so im callign SCUMSLOP :siren:

and a giveaway therss an auspoller in scumtram

:(

Soag is either scum cause he no longer has to give me "the Bif treatment" to know if I'm town, or he doesn't care anymore.

• Locked thread