Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

System Metternich posted:

the Liturgical Christianity thread has been good lately

By playing mad libs with other, better quotes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Say what you will about the rest, but "Open palm slam a tome into the lectern" is a pretty good line remix, imo.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

gentle pete posted:

At the risk of sounding like a sex crazed pervert...

I have a sex toy called "Venus 2000", or now "Venus for Men". Im sure you're all familiar with the sybian, well this is the male equivalent.

Lube it up, turn it on and it starts sucking and stroking on your cock like an insatiable cock whore. The thing I like about it is that it can go for hours as long as you keep lubed up. Ive gone as long as three hours while edging before. The best thing about the venus by far is the fact that it can stroke your cock with or without an erection, it doesn't care one bit since it sucks you in, and strokes off your dick with air pressure.

Anyways, a while ago I got this hair brained idea to get a bunch of audio clips of women getting hosed from all sorts of sources. But only of women getting hosed by men, or sucking on a dick. Wrote up a quick bash script on the computer to randomly play them. Longer clips get played one after another at random with shorter clips overlapping. Now I was set.

My boyfriend prepared 35 mg of 4acodmt for plugging while I got the venus ready. This was going to be a long duration experience so I opted for the silicone lube that lasts forever.

I lubed up, got the stroking part on my dick, plugged the 4aco, and laid back. My boyfriend put my blindfold on me, shackled my wrists and ankles and put the headphones on me.

He was listening to the audio through the laptop and controlling the Venus's stroke speed and the stroke height to match the audio. You can have it stroke as slow as 3 times a minute, to faster than your hand can go at 300/minute. And by way of a second control box you can control how deep it sucks your dick inside. You can have it be deep throating during practically the whole stroke or riding right up on top of the head.

At first I was hard as a rock at the thought of the experiment, but I started getting nervous about ten minutes in when the heavy dose of psilocetin started to alert. I was worried that I sjould have done some better editing of the sound clips, they were cutting in and out pretty harsh and thought for a while that would detract from the experience. Soon enough it didn't matter.

As the veil started to lift in my minds eye the moans and grunts and whimpers and calls to gently caress "harder" and "faster" and shouts and screams of ecstacy turned into a rolling broiling cacaphony of auditory ecstacy.

Ever since the dawn of man, gods have come to walk amongst us and laid their seed in our women. These goddesses had now had enough. They all descended from the various heavens and chosen me for their sole act of defiance. One by one they seduced me and begged for my seed. "Oh, oh baby I want you inside me." A gentle soft spoken and timid goddess whispered. I hosed her niiiice and slow. Another goddess interupted shouting for me to go "faster uh uh faster, yeah yeah yeah"

As my mind went ever more under the influence of the drug everything became chaotic and overlapped. I was being used by a dozen goddesses as their plaything being tossed back and forth between them like a ragdoll. For a while I begged for them to stop to no avail. Multiple times I felt myself getting soft but they kept sucking on my dick, and their vaginas turned into twisted slimy creatures unto themselves that slurped and pulled and grabbed at my limp dick incessantly until I was once again taken by the ecstacy and restored to full vigor.

The peak was so chaotic and confusing i cant even begin to express it. I was for sure being raped. I know I wanted them to stop. I begged them to. But at the same time I was in ecstacy.

I do remember the orgasm building up. Slowly, carefully. The goddesses had one shot and it had to be perfect. I had to hold it back. It had to a strong orgasm. Not just a big one but the strongest most powerful orgasm ever imagined by a human. For a moment they told me I would know what it feels like for Zeus himself to bust a nut. I came and she kept shouting at me "harder, harder HARDER!" My vision went nuts, i was seeing a field of white electric static and I felt it shooting throughout my body. I felt incredibly lucid mentally and remotely aware of my physical body. It was strainging against the restraints, grunting and growling like a caged beast. My p.c. muscles were contracting repeatedly over and over as they seamed to pump out all of my life force and sexual energy. The grunts and growls ftom my mindless body started to cede as more and more life force was being drained. The cacaphonous ecstacy of the goddesses slowly disappeared as my genitals still continued pumping into the alien orifice that kept massaging my cock for more.

The grunts from my body were rhythmic and uniform with the contractions. I was afraid. What had I done. They're going to take everything. Never the less i was still in pure unbridaled ecstacy the likes of which I could never express in words. Slowly over what seemed like an hour i felt the alien vagina sucking the last bits of sexual life force out of me while the contractions had stopped. I laid there in psychedelic blackness as that strange inhuman throbbing genital stayed attached slowly stroking my flacid cock in and out of itself. I was a play thing for the gods at a slumber party with too much wine. I was sucked dry and cast aside in the corner to be forgotten about for eternity with this autonomous disembodied genital forever attached to me.

"John." He spoke my name softly but it shattered my reality like sledgehammer. I gasped for breath and told him i was good and to untie me. I was still tripping slightly but i was well into the comedown by now.

I recorded a stream of consciousness accounting and laid together with my boyfriend in his arms

The next morning we compared notes and watched the recording. He kept a timeline during the experience which made watching the four hour recording much easier.

It was an amazing experience, but not something I'll ever repeat because for as amazing as it was, it was just as terrifying. It is by far though the best orgasm I've ever had.

CptAwesome
Nov 2, 2005

what the heck

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

CptAwesome posted:

what the heck

that was the post of the year

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CptAwesome posted:

what the heck

It's called a good post. They're pretty rare so you might not have seen one before.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

that was the post of the year

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
It's pretty gross.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dapper Dan posted:

d&d stages of grief:

1 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be white, right wing neo-nazis or the ira
2 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be any other terrorists than isis, maybe boko haram
3 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be people that were there for months and recruited by isis on twitter
4 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be they were the only refugees to be terrorists
5 - gently caress you, it is still the white people's fault

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'll have what he's having

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

asdf32 posted:

My pet experience

Hamster - D-
Don't remember the name, it sucked and bit and didn't' play with those fancy hamster toys much and then chewed through them and escaped and died.

Rabbits - D
Took care of one for a summer. Almost braindead and useless but requiring a huge cage. I guess you can eat them but if that's not the plan there is little point.

Beta Fish - B
Tough bastards. We had one in my father's apartment which was a dump and the fish bowl ended up the same way. You could barely see it through the dirty water but it kept going for a long time. Pretty much the minimum work for a pet possible.

Jake the Snake - C
Scared the poo poo out of the neighboring old lady when I walked by carrying it so that was a plus but not much else going on. Only lasted a month. C for the novelty factor. Also requires keeping live food which meant surprisngly disgusting crickets.

Myrtle the Turtle - C
Life routine: Sleep, eat peas (only peas), climb into water bowl take a dump then drink the water. Climb back under cardboard house and repeat tomorrow. The scary things about turtles is that this cycle can repeat for 25+ years. Don't get a turtle unless you want a cold-blooded life long non-friend. Myrtle got donated to a petting zoo that got shut down for mistreating animals.

Browny and Blacky the Rats - B
Rats are the standout small rodent pet. They get super excited when you come home or walk to the cage and love licking your fingers or hands. Never bite and are very clean though they usually die of a horrible huge leg tumor and the males have testicles far closer to your own in size than is comfortable. Get the females.

Molly the Cat - B+
When my father was unemployed and deep in depression the kitten I showed up with one day made a huge difference (after various initial threats of disownment etc.). Though it turned out his physical decline wasn't depression but was undiagnosed lung cancer that killed him a year later. The cat was a great companion in that year though and then moved on to my grandparents where it outlasted my grandmother too. My grandfather says it's a lifesaver to have the cat around in the empty house despite recognizing that it's probably going to outlive him too. With his current back problems, a dog wouldn't be possible. So while it seems to bring death the cat gets pretty high marks as a pet.

Wife - TBD
By the standards of this thread in terms of "ability to show affection" she has that. Though along with those verbal skills comes the ability to show various forms of [not affection] as well, often in larger quantities.

Human Child - ask in a year. I hear mixed reports.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Reminds me of the dude with a time release amphetamine butt plug and a pair of rollerblades. That is a good thing.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Reminds me of the dude with a time release amphetamine butt plug and a pair of rollerblades. That is a good thing.
Oh, ahem, uhh, khh, hmmph, yes. Who?
:psypop:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Vic Boss posted:

What is wrong with you and the things you think.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

kalstrams posted:

Oh, ahem, uhh, khh, hmmph, yes. Who?
:psypop:

Strap yourself in for some primo harm reduction:

quote:

Swim's most euphoric combination was actually this morning:

Swallow a tablet of TUMS (antiacid)
then,

Crushed into fine powder:

- 80mg Ritalin with ECA Stack (24mg ECL Ephedrine, 81 mg Aspirin, 100mg Caffeine tablets.

and distributed the resulting 285 mg total cocktail powder as follows:

+ 20mg cocktail powder for Intra-urethral ROA (for automatic re-dosing):

Filled 20mg of this cocktail powder inside a hollow urethral plug, up the urethra, and lock it to my genital piecing. The tiny sweat will take care of slowly dissolving it.

+ 20mg cocktail powder for sub-lingual ROA (for automatic re-dosing) with a tongue piercing Rx delivery mechanism.

+ 245 Plugging:

Dissolved the remaining 245mg of power inside a baby feeding syringe filled with warm water, and squirted it up the rectum.

When finished plugging (aka Booty Bumping), I locked myself into a full waistband steel chastity belt with an integrated Steel Rattler Butt Plug, (Google for "Rattler Butt Plug" by Mr. S) that, in addition to completely seal the cocktail, it also ensured that any trapped opiates inside feces, will get crushed inside the rectum, dissolved and the large surface are of the steel butt plug, will evenly get soaked and distribute opiates trough the entire rectal mucus membrane it comes in contact with. -- That otherwise would get lost.

Knowing that my dentist cleanup is scheduled, for automatic re-dosing on the go, I also decided on to redose on the go sublingually ROA, through my tongue piercing barbell with a small container on the top. (Google for "Vibe Master Tongue Ring"). When the vibrator mechanism and the battery is removed, the housing can easily hold 20mg of powder) Drilled 4 tiny holes, one of which directly under the barbell stud, and as saliva will slowly come in contact, it will flow the opiate directly down the Salivary glands where the bottom ball comes into contact with.

For extra efficiency when working out, this is best done when biting on sports double mouthguard, as the a mouth guard will increase salivary flow coming into contact with the freely wiggling and unobstructed tongue piercing delivery mechanism. I'm not a big fan of sub-lingual ROA re-dosing when inline skating, because in addition if having to endure the terrible Ritalin taste soaked in the my mouth (also known as Meth Mouth), Meth mouth is a devastating effect of methamphetamines on teeth, by attacking and stripping the enamel. It's not what I particularly look forward to. I will only use this method once in a while for the experience, with caution and moderation, especially when I'm due for a teeth cleanup at my dentist.

I covered the outfit with a tight pair of spandex shorts, and put on a pair of inline skates and protective equipment, ready to skate the trails. It's desirable to be out the door fast, and already on inline-skates, before plugging onset kicks-in. It's usually the plugging onset that kicks in first, fast and hard, which happens to also be the largest dose. Clenching on wheels, lacing skates and putting on protection equipment while the onset quickly rushes to peak, can be tricky on the balance, so I manage to on wheels fast. It's best and safe to have a stabilized rolling skating momentum when the onset will kick-in. This instant moment, it's the highlight, and makes extremely pleasant experience. "The feeling is best described as: Being in a Concorde at the very moment it brakes the sound barrier"

I laced my skates, stood up the pavement and as I started to roll, every bump I was rolling over, caused my rattler butt plug to send mild, yet euphoric vibes up my spine. By the time, the initial syringe Plugging onset kicked-in fast and hard, just in time. And increasing exponentially with every move as now the butt plug is effectively dissolving and stirring like a food blender any trapped or hidden cocktail solution inside the anal canal). Definitely wired and tweaked for endurance.

Carried loads of Gatorade to keep hydrated. And obviously roller sating slow -- as any signs of pain was non-existent while cutting trough head wind or up slopes.

Inside my urethra, an (anatomical curved) 85mm Hollow Prince's wand sound filled with powder. As sweat comes in contact, it slowly drips the cocktail trough my vertical Apadravia Piercing barbell, effectively slowly and constantly re-dosing though the glans. Intra-urethral ROA is a very efficient ROA for hassle-free, hands-free automatic re-dosing, on the go.

My penis rendered in a meth-dick state confined inside my chastity belt steel tube, with every skating stroke and road bump, aside of the butt plug's clanger inside rattling vibes up my column, it was also mildly vibing against my prostate. This teasing, combined with the rolling skating motion, the weight of the powdered-filled wand inside my urethra was either sending my penis flying against the steel walls of it's thick steel protector tube, or the protruding 1mm screwed ball at the end knocking metal to metal.

I have observed that this wiggling motion and pleasant knocking, also causes powder to be available at all times where my 10gauge piercing barbell crosses though the drilled hole of the wand. As tiny sweat comes into contact with the powdered barbell that cuts at though the drilled hole of the powered filled urethra wand, it dissolves it and flows down by gravity along the barbell walls down the glands ready to be instantaneously absorbed by the penis glans.

At one point, I was over stimulated -- helplessly at the edge of an orgasm throughout, but not quite. I would say hard-core teasing. To fully appreciate the experience, is not to think about it and solely focus on enjoying the pleasant and euphoric workout experience.

Very euphoric combination and hyperfocused. Sounds and colours on the trail were extremely enhanced.

4 hours later, when I came home, I was still buzzing. It goes without saying that immediately after I stepped down from my inline skates, and my (now drained) tongue barbell is removed, some hard-core teeth brushing is due.

And this is my 4 cents on Swim's most euphoric combination. It's my own experience, and my personal observations -- which I neither endorse nor oppose. I do however known my limits, and often reach them, without going beyond them.

meth_latex_catsuit_doll added 337 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

And just repeated the same experience this evening. But at half the above dose. I also dropped 20mg of Ritan pills into my a half-gallon Gatorate in my Hydration Backpack.

After I skated 1 hour, and ran trough half of my Hydration backpack, it was a sign to return. I realized that it was too much for one day, as "I felt I lost power", and could literally feel every single hot sweat droplets pouring down on my shirt. The return, was made in 2+ hours with frequent and long stops on every single bus stop bench I could find.

One new thing I discovered this time, is to refrain from rolling my skates back and forth while seated at the bus bench, as the slightest vibrations in such relaxed and oversensitive state are greatly being amplified by the tight spandex shots rubbing against my legs and the steel chastity belt (and consequently triggering wild clanging by the attached Butt Plug's internal cavity that is filled with buckshot knocking against the prostate, which, would also trigger the penis to react -- and consequently activating the Ritalined-filled wand Intra-urethral ROA discharge mechanism to release tiny Rx on the glans.

Long story short, it would be very embarrassing to be the center of attention with "Ritalined-tinted Cum" flowing mysteriously down SWIMS sports pouch belt (which houses inside the Chasity belt steel penis protector prodding out of the spandex shorts hole. At all costs, I would avoid an unexpected orgasm whist unnecessarily occupying a bus stop seat on inline skates, a seat reserved for passengers. Not skaters. (even less a tweaked skater (in an altered state of mind) having sex and being hosed on skates!)

Not that SWIM is not already attracting slight attention due to sweating pouring line rain down from it's eye-catching hardshell helmet... (due to a cool "T-100 Tunebug Shake" is mounted on the top surface of the helmet, turning it's entire surface into a surround speaker system, and splaying music across my cranium. That system is proved to be safe, as splayed music being fed by the iPod, doesn't interfere with ambient sound). Caution is advised, and proceed with caution. Not an experience to be attempted by rookies as the outcome can be very embarrassing.

So being conscious that SWIM is in a constant state at the edge of an orgasm, and over-stimulated, the best way is to be careful not to masturbate (or the thought of being presently hosed from all over -- not easy, but feasible). Swim is also aware to avoid sitting between the gap separating the bus seat wooden boards, as any attempt to sit down Butt Plugged other than with an even pressure surface, in the attempt the base of the butt plug can be awkwardly tilted in an uncomfortable position and/or hit the prostate, that will slowly bring an orgasm in the seconds to come -- and you can't do anything to stop it, but to feel it slowly coming into your way and take control of your body. (SWIM also remembers, that he is loaded with additional equipment weigh and tweaked on skates, (and to a certain also restricted) so any adjustment may not be as quick as with reflexes). So when skating to a seat, SWIM makes sure to aim for the center of the middle bench board. I initially trained myself more than a year ago in a huge parking lot. Got my leggings wet several times, but at least I was alone. It was very unpleasant experience to orgasm and stimulated on skates. Very unpleasant (and unsafe to a certain extend, as body control is momentarily being lost -- thus fully geared with protection equipment I was always skating around a post).

Easier said than done. Practice makes perfect. It's not easy. But fun part is to accomplish this challenge!

To conclude Swims "most euphoric combination experience" thread, I stess, two things:

- The tick to avoid any embarrassment is to be aware that SWIM is about to have sex on skates and be hosed hard from everywhere, both mind-hosed and body-hosed on wheels. So SOLELY focus on fully enjoying the skating euphoric experience, both on wheels and skating mind. Also be aware that you have lubricated wheels permanently locked under your feet. So the margin of error is not in your favor. You can't step down from the weeks - you go along where they take you. So SWIM always wears full protection equipment, with top quality skates and a harshell helmet.

- Be aware that SWIM has been fueled for unlimited endurance and immunized from any form of pain. In that state, SWIM's body isn't transmitting or feeling the slightest pain. So this is where any "power loss" must be interpreted as body pain telling you to immediately stop, find a place to sit, take a moderate break and hydrate. Failing to stop during a "power loss", may result in SWIM's not live to skate the next block. Or waking up in the ER in that state... It's not a good idea to do things your heart doesn't like, especially when it can't communicate any warning sings to you.

So this is my second and final part of SWIM's most euphoric experience, along with my own personal observations. I hope you enjoyed it.

Life is too precious and live long to experience it's beauties!

Be safe, play safe and SWIM will be around enjoying life to the edge!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
This is cyberpunk as gently caress.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I refuse to believe that isn't an uncredited adaptive systems post

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Holy gently caress that dude spent a grand on a blow job machine. An 11lb blow job machine.

Also holy gently caress I'm never looking at a skater the same way again.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Holy gently caress that dude spent a grand on a blow job machine. An 11lb blow job machine.

lol you just googled a blow job machine and realized you can't afford it

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*sighs, wipes away single tear*

"not this year, boner. we'll see how much we get back on our tax return"

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Whatever happened to good old-fashioned American do-it-yourselfness? Stupid Sexy Flanders, I bet you could make your own with a trip to the hardware store and a little gumption.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Whatever happened to good old-fashioned American do-it-yourselfness? Stupid Sexy Flanders, I bet you could make your own with a trip to the hardware store and a little gumption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Trig Discipline posted:

Trig Discipline posted:

*sighs, wipes away single tear*

"not this year, boner. we'll see how much we get back on our tax return"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jenny Agutter posted:

I refuse to believe that isn't an uncredited adaptive systems post

It lacks his elegance of expression, but yeah I got a bit of that vibe off it too when I first read it.

Crow Jane posted:

In the thread I got that from, others speculated on the bits of hardware he'd used for his drug-fueled-skating-orgasm machine, and unsurprisingly talked a bunch about John Mcafee as well.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

I have the info for an affordable blowjob machine, but I don't want to give your mom's number out to just anyone.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have the info for an affordable blowjob machine, but I don't want to give your mom's number out to just anyone.

Why not? She does

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I don't think any post on the SA forums has ever made me this viscerally uncomfortable before :psyduck:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

Why not? She does
I considered quoting my own post to say this, but I'm glad I left it open.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Does anyone have the OP a guy posted for a pillow modding thread? I believe it made numerous references to the PillMod community and also was funny.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Kajeesus posted:

Does anyone have the OP a guy posted for a pillow modding thread? I believe it made numerous references to the PillMod community and also was funny.

Noni posted:

Considering the goon community, I can't believe I'm the first to mention this, but have you considered pillow mods? Forget about those expensive, off-the-shelf premium pillows and build your own pillow rigs that have the qualities that you desire. Heck, some of those fancy commercial pillows should be avoided for their outright theft of components and ideas that were developed in the pillmod community. Notably, Serta's FaceHugger line was recalled entirely after they realized the looming PR disaster that a bunch of sleep nerds would incite.

I've been into pillow modding for a few years now and have managed to improve my sleep efficiency index from 0.69 to 0.85 (I'm a class 4b sleeper). You can build a full-featured pillmod for less than $100. Hell, I've made a half-dozen models and not spent more than $200.

Before you start modding, you should heed the standard warning and check if you have sleep apnea or anything medically obstructive. Sure, your vanilla pillows are probably annoying to sleep on, but sleep apnea could be compounding the issue by permitting minor annoyances, like pillow temperature, to wake you easily. More importantly, a few people with pillmods have died while sleeping. Although many of us doubt the involvement of their mods (people who enter the community are prone to sleep issues in the first place), it's still good advice to follow.

If you do have sleep apnea, then pillmods should be hugely advantageous. In fact, the pillmod community began around sleep apnea machines (CPAPs) and their inconveniences, especially for those whose preferred sleep postures are obstructed by CPAP facepieces. The earliest mods involved simply cutting channels into memory foam pillows, and then using freezer gel inserts to cool the pillow. They would also have to reinforce the channel so that the weight of a person's head wouldn't crush the air tubes.

But now, especially with the availability of Arduino kits and cooling systems intended for electronics, there are hundreds of pillmods that you could complete in a few hours.

It seems like most people are drawn to do PCS projects for their first mods. That's fine, but be aware that the better PCS (Pillow Coolant Systems) typically are of moderate difficulty or higher. They are also costly and time-consuming, relative to other mods you could start with such as glowmods, larms, and just simply modding a pillow's material and shape to your headspace.

Here's my first glowmod larm, for example:

This is a good starter mod combination because people like it for light therapy and smooth awakenings. The pillow gradually gets brighter until your wake-up time. You can also set it to gradually get darker at night. It's the adult version of those Glow-Worms that infants love.

But if you are dead-set on a PCS mod, I suggest strongly that you forget about those flashy, complex pillmods that involve watercooled networks of capillaries or, even worse, active heat sinks (such as piezoelectric heat transfer plates). Instead, opt for something silent, passive, and/or battery-based. For example, I have build a mod called "The Vulcan Nerve Pinch" that will get you about 20 degrees F in cooling delta on soft air ducting alone. Yeah, that's not much, but don't be the guy who blows $300 on his first project and builds a pillow that gives his face hypothermia on the first test run.

Once you get some basic know-how, and you're beyond the flashy mods and ready for something purely functional, check out shape or volume mods. These will actively keep your head at the perfect elevation. JB_Artgow is well known for his expertise in this area. I'm using his Face-Lover v3 mod (Affectionately also known as "Face-Fucker v3") every night. That's where Serta hijacked their FaceHugger brand name from. Allegedly.

The Face-Fucker involves inflation and deflation of semi-rigid water bladders to redistribute the pow's volume. It sounds complex, but it's easy if you buy a parts kit. It uses a silent pump and osmotic gradients to work. You can calibrate it based on both your head's weight and angle. Unlike many other volume mods, this is one-mod-fits-all, so you don't have to design around your giant noggin.

Artgow also has a ebook on Amazon (It's only $2), with instructions for something like 100 mods. He doesn't make money on the book, but he does make a few pennies if you buy parts kits from him directly. This beats the poo poo out of finding a Radio Shack that still stocks diodes and capacitors.

Now I'd like to brag for a bit and talk about some of the more exciting, extreme pillmod possibilities, some of which I just warned you against doing. I'm in the middle of building a custom, arduino-controlled pow with about 12 different mods. Although piezoelectric coolers are all the rage right now, I'm sticking to good old fashioned microducting for cooling. However, I'm using infrared LEDs for heating. The latter are normally expensive, but Dealextreme sells them in bulk for cheap. I think they're sold out recently thanks to jerks like me, however.

I don't like a warm face. The heating mod is just for camping in the cold or when I want to use the pillow as a heating pad for sore muscles. Also: sheer awesomeness.

Here's a schematic (not mine):

As for straight-up ducted cooling, the next image is my take on how one spiderwebs their coolant ducts. You have to be careful here not to bend the tiny tubes more than about 60 degrees or put them in a position where your noggin might bend them. That might look complex, but I used only 4 channels with a coolant turnover (in this case, just water) of 2 seconds for the entire surface to cycle.

By the way, medical tubing works just fine, but make sure that it's both flexible and a directional heat conductor, like Vekspan, which is used for anastomosis. If you buy non-direction stuff, hose down the pow-side with some plastidip from your hardware store, or just throw down a layer of aluminized cloth. The lovely crinkly stuff costs a whopping $1 at Dollar Tree, labeled as an "emergency blanket." You can pilfer the softer stuff from a BBQ apron.

Once this thing is done, I intend to stress test it by running both the heating and cooling systems and letting them fight it out to the death. Of course, in a battle of the PCS vs PHS, I suspect the PHS will win and then torch my pillow.

This pillow is directional, obviously. Because I can't flip it over, I've build the base and core layers from flexible expanded polystyrene and ceramic fibers, which will probably give me mesothelioma eventually, but drat if I won't be well rested at least. I was inspired by a dude who made a low-rent version of aerogel so that he could win an award for "Lightest Pillow" at Pillowcon 2010. My pow, without the mod gear, weighs 2 ounces. :D

Now, uniquely for me, because my bed is up against a brick wall, I need a pillow that can deal with a little bit of moisture. I like the brick wall for it being a huge heat sink, but it causes moisture to condense on pillows, especially fancy modded ones. This problem is solved by the combination of my core layers and a rechargeable dessicant. During the day, the dessicant tumbler is turned and heated, thus expelling moisture. It's so powerful that it'll suck the sweat right out of my massive head, but at least I'll never again have sweaty pillows.

Speaking of which, at Pillcon 2011, I was the massive fucker who won the door prize of John Cezrik's faux rabbit fur surface:

You'd think that such fur would be irritating against your face after a half-hour or so, but Cezrik's material has microcapillaries built to certain OCT ranges (OCT is optimal cheek temperature). It's like sleeping on a cloud of baby buttcheeks.

Speaking of babies, I actually enjoy the sound of water pumping through the coolant tubes right next to my ears. It's very soothing. Babies, apparently, are calmed by the sound of water swishing in your mouth right next to their ears, and that's what this is like.

Also being built into this pillow o' mine will be some alarm aromatics. Not only can I wake up to a gradually-brightening, sunny pow, but the aroma of my choice (Bacon) can also waft out.

And if the gentle sound of the water pumping isn't soothing enough, I've got three speakers and the Arduino can easily generate some white noise or play sounds of various environments like the motherfucking ocean. I prefer low-range, soft brown noise. I'll have none of that hissy poo poo that store-bought machines put out.

The nice thing about having noise generated in your pillow is that the sound doesn't permeate the rest of the room. So if your significant other likes a dead quiet room and you need some noise, this is a fine solution.

Of course, all those mods result in an awful lot of wiring:

That's enough pillmod talk, I suppose. gently caress it bitches, let's glow this joint:

If this kind of thing appeals to you, there's also the blanketmod community. However, I tend to stay away from them due to it being populated by perverts who essentially make sex toys out of their comforters, which they call, obviously, "cumforters." Pillmodders are, in essence, nerds who are poor sleepers. Blanketmodders, in contrast, cut dick-sized holes in blankets with anime patterns on them and think they're engineers.

There is, however, a clever mod that came out of that community that involves a mere $30 in parts and makes your bed vibrate like the "magic fingers" machines found in crappy motels. It's really just a few off-balance weights powered by scrap motors, but entertaining. If nothing else, that and your pows should be enough to get anyone into your beds, you creeps.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what any goon pillmod pals have done.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

yo momma jokes

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I don't think any post on the SA forums has ever made me this viscerally uncomfortable before :psyduck:

You must never have read that one GE Cafe post, then.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

Imho those attacks were just a bunch of lame beta cucks lashing out against the alphas.

Think about it, muslims live in their own garbage filled countries that have achieved nothing for the last millenia or so because of their fucktarded cultures, so they eventually emigrate to better places. Only problem is, being ugly, poor and dumb is even harder when you're next to beautiful, rich and smart people, and even their women know it : the numbers of young arab girls who leave Islam and end up with a french guy is astounding and there's no wondering why : they are treated better (no random beatings for leaving the house without dressing up as a ninja), they don't have to abide by retarded dietary restrictions, they have all the freedom they want and well, to put it in the most family friendly words possible, we are "better lovers".

Yeah, that means our dicks are bigger.

So yeah, a bunch of unlovable, ugly muslim virgins lashed out, and yes they killed some of us. So what? This is like when a limp wristed manlet throws a glass of water at a guy in a club, sure, he feels powerful for a few seconds, but then he get punched in the face and falls unconscious on the dance floor like a limp sack of poo poo. Well, good job throwing that glass of water at our collective face, islamicucks, but now come the punch, and trust me, you will feel bad about not being friends anymore with Assad the dentist because you're gonna be making GBS threads your own teeth for the next decade.

Werner-Boogle
Jan 23, 2009
mods please rename me islamicuck tia

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Was that the one that made Mr. Sunshine so uncomfortable?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

skander posted:

Was that the one that made Mr. Sunshine so uncomfortable?

Yes, yes it is!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Did someone say Mr. Sunshine?

GE Cafe posted:

I decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning. So I greased up Mr Sunshine and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

This is GE Cafe:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/VPKPgbp.jpg:nws:

staff note: this was inline and untagged :gonk:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
does he have arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah, I've read it. I think it's just the ridiculous, technical detail (and legitimate understanding of pharmacokinetics (and loving description of jizzing one's self at a bus stop (and incredibly puzzling third-person references to self))) that make it less "a cringey gross story" and more of a kind of unsettling experience.