Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Bifauxnen posted:

So uh, you gonna post anything else or you just gonna sit back and watch Auspol Wrestling?

idk maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
that being said is there literally any point to a scum having kashs ability

all it could be good for is favour based scum slops and even thats pretty vague

like its not gonna tell kash who the cop is how many ports they have

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Just feeling this game and the mass Mafia experience, other Mafia dudes seem to play fast and loose with reality whereas we tend to lie with more subtlety.

MMGs outcome is the nail in the coffin for my prior reads. I feel like I've been stooged all along and I don't really know what to pick up next.

Imgay threw a bunch of votes at TT which could be a scum joke since there's no sincere push any where.

The absenteeism is off the charts and it has always been an Auspol blind spot to focus on the white noise shitposters. Merk Hiip tommunist should all be on notice.

Bif & Kashuno could be pulling the old Bif Milky 1-2 punch.

Venomsoagaspy is virtually posting in made up language.

5 people replaced so reads are getting reset all over.

I'm fucken stumped.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Maybe it's me feeling poo poo for being gullible but I kinda wanna lynch Kashuno just to see if the flavour cop is another big balled Mafia play I don't expect because I focus too much on contingencies and risk.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
im posting fine mate dunno what your on about

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
yeah your postign is tip notcj

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Beetphyxious posted:

##vote Bifauxnen

:boom: Its the motha fuckin BEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!:yarg:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Alright, dinner done im back and caught up.

Beet replaces Narc. Votes Bif.

And we're off and racing.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

yeah your postign is tip notcj

:laffo:

This kind of post is more town-Kat, although I am aware of the lack of spreadsheet analysis so far that we were promised.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
There is gently caress all to spreadsheet because there is gently caress all happening.

Sum contents of my spreadsheet is noting when people got replaced as well as flavour claims typically followed by a hasty "didn't actually die/have a sensor/know the way to san jose"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I am keeping voting screenshots too but Anidav has been pretty good about getting a final votecount recorded.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

There is gently caress all to spreadsheet because there is gently caress all happening.

:raise:

So in the absence of any good active reads, which lurker would you most like to lynch?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I've put my vote down. Why don't you tell us what you want to do Biffadin.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh lol so have you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Kat

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Does that count as an OMGUS?

Bad move though, unless Bif is scum. You've got significantly more feels on other players.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Does that count as an OMGUS?

Bad move though, unless Bif is scum. You've got significantly more feels on other players.

Just put that omgus in your empty spreadsheet then and wake me up when something else happens like you giving an actual read I guess

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Just feeling this game and the mass Mafia experience, other Mafia dudes seem to play fast and loose with reality whereas we tend to lie with more subtlety.

MMGs outcome is the nail in the coffin for my prior reads. I feel like I've been stooged all along and I don't really know what to pick up next.

Imgay threw a bunch of votes at TT which could be a scum joke since there's no sincere push any where.

The absenteeism is off the charts and it has always been an Auspol blind spot to focus on the white noise shitposters. Merk Hiip tommunist should all be on notice.

Bif & Kashuno could be pulling the old Bif Milky 1-2 punch.

Venomsoagaspy is virtually posting in made up language.

5 people replaced so reads are getting reset all over.

I'm fucken stumped.

Here you go. Have at it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You've not given reads either Bif if I'm not meeting your metric. You've been poking and prodding everyone else and running poo poo hot theory on what's happening but you're not actually doing that much reading that I've seen.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Keep talkin :getin:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Alright. You've been off all game but I assumed you were a mason or a neighbouriser. It's been said all along you're at your worst when you're scum cos you're hard to read, too helpful, too invested. So after MMG was so heavily presumed and ultimately innocent now I've got nothing else but to think I've been had and you're behind it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Funny how you go from saying I'm too helpful, which somehow proves I'm scum, to falling back on me not really being that helpful after all. Then saying you got nothing happening to go on in your spreadsheet when I'm sure I could fill up a whole tab single handed. You're too vague and stalling to try and come up with content that sounds real.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And me being off all game? This is how I always sound as crazy town, where the hell you been?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I dunno really. I'm bad. I'm the lovely vig, if it even matters anymore. Town taking out town kapow pow pow.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

So you shot Birdstrike 1.0?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And MMG. I've always said I'm better as scum. I need data. Town gets lovely data.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I ddin't read the thread

didn't read most of the 100+ posts between when I went to bed and woke up.

vote stays.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Soag and Beet are probably scum, Merk too.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
on further consideration ##vote merk he's skimming by and I don't care for it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hmmmm.

##unvote

I'm getting increasingly suspicious of Kash's thrown away comment on how he "had" a vig. At the time it was kind of hidden behind the fact that he was losing his lower cause of the bad role, but now he says that was all made up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
true it was all made up

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

lower = power*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The vig part too?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sorry my mafia play isn't what it normally is I'm taking a break from mafia as soon as my current games are over because I really suck in all of them right now and it is bad for town and for the mods of the games because I am not playing intently.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the vig part was made up, the flavor cop is not made up.

idk how to determine if someone is scum based on their flavor so I will stop trying and will instead make cases based on actual mafia

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

zzzz

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
See this is what I meant, Auspol player's don't usually lie like this and if they did they'd make it tie the room together. The brass loving balls on these guys.

##vote Kashuno

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And FTR I read that comment as he had a vig he hadn't used but had lost in his bad roll. And he's not dead but the doc had to loversed imgay that night Kashuno should have died, or was that another night? Phone posting. Doesn't preclude another saviour I guess. Power pack.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Venom Soag posted:

im posting fine mate dunno what your on about

It's gonna rub off on you. And then you'll lose sight of who you really are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
THE DAY OF MERK IS UPON US

• Locked thread