Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm still mad they didn't have plush meowth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm still mad they didn't have plush meowth

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

I have three Amiibo. Donkey Kong, Luigi and Tom Nook. I'm thinking about getting Captain Falcon. But then I'm done, for sure.

Unless I get Wooly Yoshi. Goddammit!

I have Tom Nook, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus. I'd want Pit, who is my waifu, but he was impossible to buy at launch and now stupid expensive.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I forgot who we decided was who there

I'm the mouse right

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

I forgot who we decided was who there

I'm the mouse right

We didn't; we decided which bird was which, I think.

You can be the mouse.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh, right.

No, you're the mouse

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ok

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I have great ennui tonight. I know I have a bunch of stuff I should be getting done but I think instead I am going to slowly pick at some of it, drink some scotch, and listen to jazz in my warm bedroom.

And maybe talk to the delightful mafia thread~

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
what scotch are you drinking quiddy?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ah gently caress I lied, it's Jack Daniels. Sorry, I definitely did not mean scotch, I am really tired and a shmool.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i was all ready to applaud your life choices but now i cannot.

:(

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I haven't bought any really nice scotch in a while, I should fix that problem.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Tonight I drank beer out of a giant trophy. Because my team won the giant trophy.

This is the best way to consume alcohol IMO.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I think I somehow bruised my left ribs in my sleep last night(???) and it's painful to take a deep breath. What the hell, sleeping me.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Power of Pecota posted:

I think I somehow bruised my left ribs in my sleep last night(???) and it's painful to take a deep breath. What the hell, sleeping me.

Sounds like you got a Tyler Durden kicking around in that dome of yours getting up to secret night time mischief. I would suggest telling your subconscious that fight Club isn't cool anymore and that it should replicate more hip movies when you aren't around. Ones that all the kids are into these days. Such as Gettysburg. Teens probably love Gettysburg.

Update us on your sudden night time giant facial hair situation in the future please and thank you.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Mar 27, 2020

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Authorman posted:

Sounds like you got a Tyler Durden kicking around in that dome of yours getting up to secret night time mischief. I would suggest telling your subconscious that fight Club isn't cool anymore and that it should replicate more hip movies when you aren't around. Ones that all the kids are into these days. Such as Gettysburg. Teens probably love Gettysburg.

Update us on your sudden night time giant facial hair situation in the future please and thank you.

I liked Gettysburg as a teen.

I also didn't get laid until college.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Does anyone have a good home made egg nog recipe? I love the stuff but I'm usually too lazy to make it ahead of time. I want it NOW.

This is a thing that cannot be bought in this stupid country, though they do have a name for it, could be from Quebec though: lait de poule or something. Pretty much chicken's milk.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CCKeane posted:

Tonight I drank beer out of a giant trophy. Because my team won the giant trophy.

This is the best way to consume alcohol IMO.

can confirm

gj keane

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I have all the amiibo and I hate it but I can't stop myself and I'm hyped that Cloud Strife will be getting an amiibo.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

I have all the amiibo and I hate it but I can't stop myself and I'm hyped that Cloud Strife will be getting an amiibo.

I kinda want to see a picture. How did you manage? It's cool if you'd rather not say.

I haven't any. There's a couple that look alright but then I don't know what I'd really do with it and I'm not one to collect many objects outside of books and music. And the latter is pretty much digital these days.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I kinda want to see a picture. How did you manage? It's cool if you'd rather not say.

I haven't any. There's a couple that look alright but then I don't know what I'd really do with it and I'm not one to collect many objects outside of books and music. And the latter is pretty much digital these days.

I collect the ears of those who have wronged me, that's another idea for you Secret Santa.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I managed by literally hating myself. imports, trades, standing outside stores for long hours. It has been pretty obnoxious. I don't have space for all of them where I'm at now so I just have a bunch of them chilling on my windowsill, but I'm looking at at building some shelves for them. I drew the line at the cards though, no chance in hell I'm doing that.

When I think about having spent 1k+ on plastic figures :shepicide:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

I managed by literally hating myself. imports, trades, standing outside stores for long hours. It has been pretty obnoxious. I don't have space for all of them where I'm at now so I just have a bunch of them chilling on my windowsill, but I'm looking at at building some shelves for them. I drew the line at the cards though, no chance in hell I'm doing that.

The 30$ game club thing at best buy gets you 20% off amiibo as well as games, at least at my store. Worth thinking about!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Oh man the cards. I bought Xenoblades for the 3DS and at the store I noticed they were selling a book for you to keep cards in.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Here is another item that interests me:

http://tinyurl.com/qa93ntl

I would not be interested in any other go boards.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
That table doesn't convert into foosball or air hockey and thus would not fit the decor of every other piece of furniture in your apartment keane.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Oh man the cards. I bought Xenoblades for the 3DS and at the store I noticed they were selling a book for you to keep cards in.

I had to stop somewhere. i don't even play animal crossing, but I own the amiibo because I'm crazy.

BottleKnight posted:

The 30$ game club thing at best buy gets you 20% off amiibo as well as games, at least at my store. Worth thinking about!

This might be worth it. I can't believe how many of these things I own now. I bought Rosalina because she's cool and fun in smash, and then it started a horrible horrible hill to death.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Authorman posted:

That table doesn't convert into foosball or air hockey and thus would not fit the decor of every other piece of furniture in your apartment keane.

Haha look at this idiot, thinking I have furniture in my apartment.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

IDIOT CLOWNSHOW HELLFUCKERS

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
why does fantasy flight keep making new star wars stuff i want to buy, star wars rebellion looks cool as gently caress and of course x wing minatures and armada and the rpg and the lcg

is this some sort of scheme to make nerds go poor

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
mafia goons what tabletop games have you been enjoying lately

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

boss monster is a fun game.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Keane shits into a bare hole in the floor. However before you make a hasty judgement on keanes keane of gross style style, you should know that he cut the hole perfectly in line above his downstairs neighbors toilet using his knowledge of engineering and trigonometry and poo poo. He 360 noscopes dukers directly into someone elses problem and has only run into trouble when the neighbor puts down the lid or attempts to use the toilet while already "in service".

And really if you put down the lid frankly you deserve what's coming to a bathroom near you if you are near keane.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

mr.capps posted:

I've been playing Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective with my mom and Dominion with my brothers. These are the board games I have been playing. From me to you. Information transmitted like all get out. Woosh there it goes. *makes six million dollar man noises while typing on the keyboard to make my posts way cooler*

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

mr.capps posted:

As far as tabletop RPGs with friends go, I'm always down for 13th Age, but I've been kind of stalking the Game Recruit stations for a new FATE game to jump into.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait, there is now a second edition of the game of thrones card game?

does my 1st edition still work with that... why can't i find anything on the internet that tells me about this

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Your weather really sucks opop :mad:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

mr.capps posted:

Smash Up is a lot of fun, especially if you get good at playing a ghost deck and can annoy your friends.

Dominion is probably my second favorite board game after chess, I really like it.

Another good game you might enjoy is Five Finger Fillet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also when are we finally going to get around on declaring war on the rest of the trad games sub forum?