Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

16gb is more than enough to hold jpgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
I can understand the concern about fakes considering the suppliers CIG uses.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

skaboomizzy posted:

Primanti's slaw is pretty much just shredded cabbage with some vinegar. It's not that confetti drenched in mayo like KFC or other places.

:frogon:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

must... not... touch... poop

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Raskolnikov posted:

why don't you effort post about it?

I will never not be proud about calling space game companies poo poo

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Until our lord and savior sir Derek smart releases the names you should spend some time here reading about the countless self owns https://m.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Star Citizen lineup:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'll take my chances with the Dark Knight. Probably wouldn't like whatever is in those REDACTED

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:wtchris:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mirificus posted:

Star Citizen lineup:

so who the hell was the guy on the left again? I see that drat pic all the time and I don't want to know but I kinda do at the same time

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

I think that is probably the single greatest thing to come of this thread yet.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I believe a fanboy is enraged to the point of murder fantasies when goons point out there is no game

Also he thought it'd be a good idea to tell everyone and illustrate it with a bad rear end photo

Just another day in the 'verse

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

fuzzknot posted:

I think that is probably the single greatest thing to come of this thread yet.

I didn't like it because that pussy got tricked and was probably hella scared as he slid down the stairs :ohdear:

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

This is hilarious and cruel. It is a perfect representation of the Star Citizen experience.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Hey bootcha I'll run security for you at the bar meetup if you'll order some la barbecue

http://i.imgur.com/bpzZBm6.gifv

If in Austin you must try this place. Better than franklins.

E: drat I thought that was the full gif

http://www.eater.com/2015/11/9/9695648/austin-tasting-menu-la-barbecue-video

Video here. Be amazed

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Not all customers treated equally by CS?

quote:

Apparently you can't discuss these things on CIG's forums, because my thread got closed. Please discuss here.

Hi there. A few weeks ago I saw some posts about people getting LTI on their Mustang Omega. Since I own 300 ships, all with LTI except my Omega's, I decided to ask CS to do the same thing for me.

I was denied the request. Yes I was polite. Yes I pointed CS to the urls below. I've spent 52k on this game so far. Not enough to be at least treated equal to other backers?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Berious posted:

I believe a fanboy is enraged to the point of murder fantasies when goons point out there is no game

Also he thought it'd be a good idea to tell everyone and illustrate it with a bad rear end photo

Just another day in the 'verse

I just can't even imagine a world where I decided it was a good idea to take a 'badass' picture of myself dressed up like a billboard/terrorist to defend a videogame immediately following an actual terrorist attack.

I guess we really are so different, them and I.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Deranged Citizen posted:

..I've spent 52k..

:captainpop:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
10 Karls.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
That kind of money would pay off all of my debt, provide a down payment (a small one at least) on a house and buy me a car..

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Berious posted:

I didn't like it because that pussy got tricked and was probably hella scared as he slid down the stairs :ohdear:

If they're anything like my cats, they probably decided to do it again. I noticed the cat never jumped out of the box as he slid down the stairs. My Finnegan likes to sit in a cardboard box with a skate lace tied through a flap as a handle while I pull him around on wagon rides. Not on the stairs, though. So far.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

jaegerx posted:

Hey bootcha I'll run security for you at the bar meetup if you'll order some la barbecue

Video here. Be amazed

He was being sarcastic about going, thank God.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Whoever said tetley was a good tea is tripping.

Twinings earl grey is where it's at.

Derek, did you grow up in the UK? Do you ever feel nostalgic for stovies, broth, or well-fired rolls?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
I spent 2 yrs in the worst town ever, Blackpool, I miss the salad cream and digestive biscuits :/

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Never in the field of human consumption, was so much spent, by so many for so little.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
I see a lot of money has been spent on de mocappees' medical insurance costs.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

so who the hell was the guy on the left again? I see that drat pic all the time and I don't want to know but I kinda do at the same time
I'm curious about the origin of that picture too. I kind of dread the answer though.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

LCL-Dead posted:

That kind of money would pay off all of my debt, provide a down payment (a small one at least) on a house and buy me a car..

Maybe if you lived in some backwater nation it could.

52K could pay off some cheaper state schools though.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

ShredsYouSay posted:

Whoever said tetley was a good tea is tripping.

Twinings earl grey is where it's at.

Derek, did you grow up in the UK? Do you ever feel nostalgic for stovies, broth, or well-fired rolls?

:gary::hf::yarg:

Tetley is about as good as Star Citizen

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Thor-Stryker posted:

Maybe if you lived in some backwater nation it could.

52K could pay off some cheaper state schools though.

52k is a 2 story house in bumbfuck mn

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Hav posted:

'did' means manufactured, I hope. Skeksis always seem spiky in the wrong places. I mean, if you swing that way, all well and good...

Yes, manufactured, here, have a pic...

D_Smart posted:

LOL!!! yeah. We buy Heinz salad dressing six bottles at a time. By the time it gets to 2 bottles left, I'm already freaking out and having panic attacks. Very few stores sell it on import. So often, I make the trek to a local British import store to stock up. When I am in the UK, I ship a box of 12 back to the US. Down in Florida, only one grocery store (Publix) sometimes has it in their "Ethic Foods" section. And usually it's all gone the minute it hits the shelf. Some Walmart stores also carry it from time to time.

Good stuff. Anyone who hasn't tried it, trust me, skip the mayo and get this. Some online British stores, as well as eBay and Amazon have it btw; but over-priced as expected. Google: "heinz salad cream"

You should try Henderson's relish, Derek. It's the best condiment the UK has to offer.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

LCL-Dead posted:

Wow, that's a horrifically sad person.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Xaerael posted:

Yes, manufactured, here, have a pic...

You should try Henderson's relish, Derek. It's the best condiment the UK has to offer.

I do miss a good HP brown sauce too

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

jaegerx posted:

Video here. Be amazed

I dunno if I would say it was better than Franklin's, but it's definitely really loving good and the line is a fraction of the time investment.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Once again I have to question did the guy dressed all in black get his mom to take that picture ha. Some one was complicit in taking it.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Fifty-two thousand dollars. And he's complaining about being treated like a second class citizen compared to some other backer. What the hell did the other guy spend?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

A redditor posted:

Having a ship sit in concept for more than a year means you are understaffed.

Another Redditor posted:

You've got a fridge full of food, can you poop all of it out RIGHT NOW?! i want to see the entire contents of your fridge be digested and released immediately.

They have a fridge full of tasty ships and space stuff, but we can only eat one meal at a time, and this is a 5 star restaurant where quality > everything.

Look you guys Chris Roberts has a lot of ships to poo poo out and his bowels can only move so fast. I look forward to eating his poo poo just like you, but we have to be patient.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:prepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
someone getting a phd in psychology will study this thing in like 5 years.

• Locked thread