Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gently caress you if youre still in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Well on that note let's talk MLM schemes.

gently caress me, man. I have way too many acquaintances that have been sucked into MLM's. One girl called me up a few weeks ago out of the blue and started "Catching up" and then she dropped the sales pitch about some dumb "fitness powder" she was selling. I hung up on her.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress me, man. I have way too many acquaintances that have been sucked into MLM's. One girl called me up a few weeks ago out of the blue and started "Catching up" and then she dropped the sales pitch about some dumb "fitness powder" she was selling. I hung up on her.

was she hot??

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Makes me wonder how many young naive chicks are basically selling themselves in order to sell their MLM products

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

yea you shouldve told her about your fitness powder

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Apparently AI has their own iteration of Shim. Earlier in the thread he was smoking things he found on the roof of his car out of a one-hitter.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Dead Reckoning posted:

Apparently AI has their own iteration of Shim. Earlier in the thread he was smoking things he found on the roof of his car out of a one-hitter.

14 inch owns.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

lmbo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UAwvUOg2u4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/miley-cyrus-candy-magazine-photos/#!1/miley-cyrus-candy-cover-89/ :nws:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

too many things to unblock to get it to load

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Meh, still would.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Lazy Reservist posted:

Meh, still wouldn't.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Ugh, gross. Shave your pits, goddam.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Miley is the enlisted dream girl.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Lazy Reservist posted:

Miley is the enlisted dream girl.

She's not fat though... :confused:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
or knocked up with someone elses kid

iverson
Apr 25, 2012

ManMythLegend posted:

She's not fat though... :confused:

ded posted:

or knocked up with someone elses kid

he didnt say "enlisted everywoman"; she's the ideal

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Get drunk. Clean the yard.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
There are MLMs everywhere. I got several people (including work :negative:) on the beach body bullshit. Always pushing videos and powders and talking about success partners and conference calls. Bitch you're still fat? How can you do this poo poo all the time and be fat? And no, doing squats with an elastic band is not beast mode.

Then there's isagenix. Dumb bitch is always posting about gmos and toxins and poo poo. I mean she did lose a shitload of weight but that's easy when you eat < 1000 calories a day and it's all liquid.

THEN there's some patch. I forget what it's called but you put on this patch and it feeds you nutrients all day and you feel grrrreat like you're tony the fuckin tiger. Thrive. That's what it's called. God gently caress how are people so stupid??

THEN also there is this R+F bullshit. Not sure what it is yet. Seems to be some kind of face... poo poo? I dunno.

My wife made a new friend who wanted to come over for dinner... For a Mary Kay demonstration! That shits one of the longest running pyramid schemes ever. Also Mary Kay is a huge "faith based" organization which is totally fuxkin evangelical Christian. She loving preached to us the power of Christ. Bitch you make 40k a year with a Ph.D. Smdft balls Jesus ain't helping no one in this house if it means being poor.

The south is full of dumb fuckin people who are looking to get rich quick.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Fart Sandwiches posted:

America is full of dumb fuckin people who are looking to get rich quick.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Untagged posted:

Get drunk. Clean the yard.

A few years back, right before the 2nd GI Joe movie came out, a few coworkers talked me in to going to one of those Warrior Run bullshit white people obstacle courses. Only reason I went is it was done like a recruitment drive for Cobra and was supposed to reward people who completed it with a Cobra T-shirt and one of the guys trying to make me go promised me beer/dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, which I admit isn't the best place, but seafood that won't kill you in Southern AZ is rare and eh.

They had a part where there were three lines of fire, just like those in the gif and you would run through it and then do a mud crawl through some really low power electric fencing. Well the first two fire jumps had a little ramp on them so I just jumped when I felt one foot landing higher than the other. The third on didn't have a burm on it at all, so I just ran right through it, kicking the lovely hay they were burning EVERYWHERE , on the guy in front of me, on the dry as gently caress grass to the sides, some embers even made it to the mud pit where some people were already crawling. They rushed the course with fire extinguishers and put it out, I lost some leg hair but other wise was fine. Guy I kicked the poo poo on just jumped in to the mud pit, rolled one to put it out and then finished the course.

They were out of T-Shirts by the time I went to claim mine. Fuckin bullshit

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Getting away with lighting people on fire should be its own reward.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

ded posted:

too many things to unblock to get it to load

2 things to unblock. The main website, Hollywoodlife.com, and wp.com, the wordpress cdn. You might need to temporarily allow wordpress.com to see wp.com though. The rest of those scripts are just ads/unnecessary crap.

However, definitely not worth the time and effort imo.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
:chloe:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

What it takes for what

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Two Finger posted:

What it takes for what

To get internet traffic

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

What it takes for what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g_gs6nnyo

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I had to unfriend some Marine chick I knew because she was trying to sell these "skinny wrap" things. It was god drat obnoxious.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
they get really mad when you call their pyramid scheme a pyramid scheme

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the people that do that poo poo really depress me.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My cousin is selling shaklee crap and is spam messaging everyone on her facebook about switching their entire family to a "shakelee" household which they will also be taking their child off of ADHD medication due to the "powerful properties that shakelee holds."

she's doing really well for herself :rolleyes:, although she landed an enlisted due......

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

they get really mad when you call their pyramid scheme a pyramid scheme

NOPE NOPE NOPE IT'S MULTI LEVEL MARKETING YOU SEE

WAIT NO NOW IT'S CALLED NETWORK MARKETING BECAUSE YOU ARE USING YOUR NETWORK OF FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES TO MAKE MONEY

god these people are stupid.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

NOPE NOPE NOPE IT'S MULTI LEVEL MARKETING YOU SEE

WAIT NO NOW IT'S CALLED NETWORK MARKETING BECAUSE YOU ARE USING YOUR NETWORK OF FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES TO MAKE MONEY

god these people are stupid.

It's not a pyramid scheme it's an upside down funnel system

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
A funnel system for butt chugging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007