Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I guess what I'm saying is...

Somewhere in there, I can feel it.
There's a glimmer of a good person inside you.
Someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend?

C'mon buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
mebbe venosaurg and tatse are scum bussig?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If we weren't finally hoping to start rounding the corner to good decisions I'd :munch: but as it stands this argument is just increasing the descent into madness and nolynch.

Cut it the gently caress out.

I pray scum flips me just so this poo poo is off the table.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

I guess what I'm saying is...

Somewhere in there, I can feel it.
There's a glimmer of a good person inside you.
Someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend?

C'mon buddy.

your swingign at phantoms mate

your paranoia made you blind

and tgers lit no point in tryign to pander to you

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Yeah sure.

##vote Taste

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Yeah sure.

##vote Taste

good vote from a good king

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Good grief I should have self destructed Day 1.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Godfather more like.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

mebbe venosaurg and tatse are scum bussig?

Yeah, could be.

Venom Soag posted:

your swingign at phantoms mate

your paranoia made you blind

and tgers lit no point in tryign to pander to you

Hey for real, this is what really pisses me the gently caress off when it comes to Beet, I always try and show that I'm willing to still consider the alternate possibility and that I can easily be super loving wrong but you guys all act like giant loving dickheads who for some reason can't ever BEAR to agree with me on something so RAAAAARH if you are town I am going to be very salty!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, could be.

Hey for real, this is what really pisses me the gently caress off when it comes to Beet, I always try and show that I'm willing to still consider the alternate possibility and that I can easily be super loving wrong but you guys all act like giant loving dickheads who for some reason can't ever BEAR to agree with me on something so RAAAAARH if you are town I am going to be very salty!

arent you asking me to agree with you that im scum

im not gunna agree to that

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kat Delacour posted:

Good grief I should have self destructed Day 1.

You kinda did tbh, just a bit too late.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

arent you asking me to agree with you that im scum

im not gunna agree to that

No I'm asking to cut the bullshit trying to provoke me on purpose and just give a straight case like why KAsh is so townie instead of saying I need to be "pandered" to.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Vemon, CCKeane, potentially Kashuno and a world full of unhelpful townies. Myself included. gently caress this stupid game and the anxiety it gives me.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Fine. You know what, I was thinking next time I played with Beet the only shot I had of legitimately trolling him anymore was to just agree with everything he said, and he's absent while you're doing your best impression of him so

##vote Taste

And if you are scum, I hope it makes things feel very unsatisfying

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ohdear:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm drunk af and checking in to see if I needy I change my vote

I'm not scum /(

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

No I'm asking to cut the bullshit trying to provoke me on purpose and just give a straight case like why KAsh is so townie instead of saying I need to be "pandered" to.

because kashs ability and blunderign make zero sense as a scum role, play or tactic

but the fact hes fuckin up makes Him the easy lynch wgixh weve gone for every fuxkin day under tastes direction to poo poo results

lynchign kash cause hes a liar okay great but im just seein another oh look bes prob not scum but lets get him anyway and you actin like hes a hot scum pick is dense

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sport that was supposed to be s :(

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I am a giant loving dickhead

Bifauxnen posted:

can't ever BEAR to agree with me on something so RAAAAARH

Bif was a Hookshot alt all these years!

Dreamcast died for our sins ##vote Kashuno

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I feel uneasy, but that's a good sign in the past and I will follow the pit in my stomach to the darkest pits of hell.

##vote Taste

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hmm, no it feels wrong.

##unvote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

because kashs ability and blunderign make zero sense as a scum role, play or tactic

but the fact hes fuckin up makes Him the easy lynch wgixh weve gone for every fuxkin day under tastes direction to poo poo results

lynchign kash cause hes a liar okay great but im just seein another oh look bes prob not scum but lets get him anyway and you actin like hes a hot scum pick is dense

That's what I thought at first too, it made more sense for him to be an uninformed townie. After Kat claimed vig though, I remembered that other bit he was lying about and it got me more suspicious. Why did he need to make that up too? If he can go to that length to make up so much stuff it's going a bit far for doing a town gambit. I don't feel for sure he's got to be scum but I think at this point it's got to be tested soon.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

What are we at votefinder?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I'm right in the middle of work, how many minutes do we have left? gently caress it vote now.

I'm going to...

gently caress

##vote Taste?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kommando posted:

What are we at votefinder?

Votecount for Day 4

Kashuno (4): Kat Delacour, SirSamVimes, Tremendous Taste, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Birdstrike, Kommando, CCKeane, Birdstrike
Tremendous Taste (3): Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, CCKeane, Kommando, CCKeane, Kommando, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, Ixtlilton, Ixtlilton
EXAKT Science (1): Gwynplaine
Ixtlilton (1): merk, Kashuno, merk
SirSamVimes (1): merk, CCKeane, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, CCKeane
Bifauxnen (1): Kat Delacour, Kommando, Kommando, Beetphyxious, Kat Delacour
Venom Soag (0): Bifauxnen, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike
Kat Delacour (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
merk (0): Kommando, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, Kashuno, SirSamVimes, Kommando

Not Voting (5): EXAKT Science, HiipFire, Ixtlilton, Kommando, Tommunist

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 18th, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 45 minutes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kommando why can't you trust Bif is this a weird Queensland thing?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Every vote on me is bad

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Taste if you're scum I will feel bad about you at the end of the game.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kashuno's posting is really bad so I'm gonna vote for him. His name should be Kashy bad posts.

##vote Kashuno

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

Kommando why can't you trust Bif is this a weird Queensland thing?

Its a history thing.

Also she shouts and carries on when marked, cast a suspicious glance at her and she will squawk about how shes isnt scum but always looks scum and you cant trust her favorite anime character dooblydoo

basically, shes always been scum in games i play and plays like scum all the time and is actually a really good scum player so im always suspicious of her.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Venom Soag posted:

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): EXAKT Science, HiipFire, Ixtlilton, Kommando, Tommunist

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 18th, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 45 minutes.

Lurkers

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kommando posted:

and is actually a really good scum player so im always suspicious of her.

This a million times, AusPol has a number of players who excel at scum. It's what I said about subtle lying, we know our limits.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kommando posted:

Its a history thing.

Also she shouts and carries on when marked, cast a suspicious glance at her and she will squawk about how shes isnt scum but always looks scum and you cant trust her favorite anime character dooblydoo

basically, shes always been scum in games i play and plays like scum all the time and is actually a really good scum player so im always suspicious of her.

must make your goon meets pretty awkward

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

must make your goon meets pretty awkward

Reckon if taste was town scum would have stacked up the votes a bit by now

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Dunno why that was a quote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's retarded logic unless you think scum stacked mislynch late

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Ugh so many players need to be replaced.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Ditto Kashuno. This is struggling to get legs despite his admitted status as mafia liar.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The way all this has played out I'm not voting Taste. Not because I think he couldn't possibly be scum but because I think they're trying to protect more valuable powers, I.E. Kash the role cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Ditto Kashuno. This is struggling to get legs despite his admitted status as mafia liar.

Yup.

We got 6/9 if I flip back, 7/9 if Kommando comes too

Soag prolly wont, what happened to Gwyn anyway?

• Locked thread