Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I am a pro at this, listen to these words

Get this:

You don't need anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Ketchup or Mayonnaise?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Wuxi posted:

I like how these two have this nice little microcosm going, where nothing else can intrude :shobon:. Its like talking about ketchup, only less yummy and more butthurt.

Time to shift over to tea: Earl Grey and Black Dragon Pearls are the only 2 teas worth drinking.

Chais are too, but take too drat long to prepare. whoever the goon is that sells the chai on the market: thank you and curse you for making the youtube video on how to make traditional chai. The right combo of spices makes it smell like christmas in a cup and is delicious.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
What can I put next to my brew mug to show scale?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Truga posted:

Ketchup or Mayonnaise?

Mayo all day every day baby.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

CrazyLoon posted:

Mayo all day every day baby.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Catsup!

....is disgusting.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Go radical: Mayo and Spicy Mustard on your dogs.

Full Metal Boxers
Feb 20, 2007

COME LITTLE BITCOIN.... COME MY WAY.....IN THE MID NIGHT HOUR... I YELL NO NO NO... WITH A REBEL YELL I YELL MORE MORE MORE.... BIT COIN... I WANT TO FUCK YOU

fuzzknot posted:

Why is no one talking about Stash English Breakfast?

English Breakfast will never be as good as Irish Breakfast, but it's nothing to sneeze at.

Stash English Breakfast is pretty good. Stash Irish Breakfast is what the former wants to be when it grows up. Just a little bit of cream and sugar in a mug of that... yesssssssss.

TBH I've yet to try a Stash tea blend I didn't like.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Truga posted:

Ketchup or Mayonnaise?

On fries? Both.

(Fun fact: In the area around Cologne you can order "Pommes Schranke" i.e. "Fries rail barrier style" to get this. In Germany, the barriers at railway crossings are striped red and white.)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
ketchup is good on eggs

said adolf hitler

Full Metal Boxers
Feb 20, 2007

COME LITTLE BITCOIN.... COME MY WAY.....IN THE MID NIGHT HOUR... I YELL NO NO NO... WITH A REBEL YELL I YELL MORE MORE MORE.... BIT COIN... I WANT TO FUCK YOU

PAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Ketchup is for literal man babies that need sugar poured on everything. Real men use these.

neonbregna fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 18, 2015

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

grimcreaper posted:

Time to shift over to tea: Earl Grey and Black Dragon Pearls are the only 2 teas worth drinking.

Chais are too, but take too drat long to prepare. whoever the goon is that sells the chai on the market: thank you and curse you for making the youtube video on how to make traditional chai. The right combo of spices makes it smell like christmas in a cup and is delicious.

Incorrect. Rington's mint Marrakech green gunpowder, Birds of Paradise, or just the regular 1907 blend if you're feeling unadventurous are literally the kings of all teas. Loose is better than bagged, obv, made with a proper filter infuser.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
if you aint puttin gravy on everything you aint livin

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Full Metal Boxers posted:

We used to have Whataburger in Central Florida, but not anymore. :saddowns: A buddy of mine who moved to Austin sent me a big bottle of Whataburger Spicy Ketchup for Christmas last year. It was not a gag gift.

Man... I remember when they shut our Whataburger down. That was a drat shame. I think they bulldozed it and put up a friggin Verizon store.

hanales posted:

I was younger and not as well versed, but I believe it was horseradishy.

I will give both of these a shot gentlemen, thank you.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing as Tonkatsu sauce, but this stuff is friggin bomb on some yakisoba (or basically anything)

http://www.amazon.com/Bull-Dog-Vegetable-Fruit-Sauce-Chuno/dp/B0002IZD16

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Truga posted:

Ketchup or Mayonnaise?
And mustard, please. Proper mustard, like Sir Henry likes.

Don't watch the part where he discusses art unicycling in blackface.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The only thing where ketchup is acceptable is on a frikandel spezial. And even there it only works with mayo.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Truga posted:

Ketchup or Mayonnaise?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I eat my parfait with mayo just like Hijikata

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

I eat my parfait with mayo just like Hijikata

Same

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I thought only little kids need to put ketchup on everything. Chili mayo and mustard are clearly the superior condiments.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

neonbregna posted:

Ketchup is for literal man babies that need sugar poured on everything. Real men use these.

Except whatever flavor those exxxxxxxxxxtreme sauces have, it's lost when it just feels like you are eating liquid knives. Spicy is good, spicy to the point of not being able to taste any other part of your food is reserved for lovely wing places.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

It's almost time for my pre-lunch burrito. I hope they aren't out of ketchup.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
lol if you don't snort ketchup every day

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Every condiment is great to me, I love them dearly

Nov 3, 2015

Iron Tusk posted:

Except whatever flavor those exxxxxxxxxxtreme sauces have, it's lost when it just feels like you are eating liquid knives. Spicy is good, spicy to the point of not being able to taste any other part of your food is reserved for lovely wing places.

That is true, but you can build your tolerance to spicy foods, so that you can taste the flavor.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

ketchup is good on eggs

said adolf hitler

The best thing on eggs is chipotle Tabasco. It's amazing.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

I spend my money in meaningful ways; not on JPEG ships for a vaporware game.

says the guy with multiple SC accounts

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

1500 posted:

Are you trying to make a point?

Some context is perhaps in order.

Your second image, is my response to someone that claimed that FD changed their refund policy right before the news that ED would not have an offline mode, in order to deny people a refund. FD had not changed their refund by that point. They did in fact change their policy in response to the backers (but my post was not about that), which despite what you think, does not mean they are lying.

I backed SC back before it hit 10 million, about 2.5 years ago, at that point what CR claimed they were making seemed possible, as time went on well....
Before DS (thanks DS), CIG did not give refunds, so I could not ask for my money back, now that they kind of are, I am.

That second post could have been written by Karl regarding SC. You acted like a shitizen when other people were asking for their money back on ED only to turn around and ask for your money back yourself on SC.

:yarg: SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. :gary:

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Condiments that you should try if you haven't already:

Ketchup - Only Heinz will do. Get the stuff with actual sugar instead of corn syrup, as I think sugar has a cleaner finish than HFCS.
HP Sauce - Is the boss. Way better on fries than ketchup, but not as good as...
Kewpie Mayonnaise - Despite looking like it's packaged for Seraph's tastes, this is way better than anything you can normally buy in 'Murica.
Chipotle-based Hot Sauces - Hot Sauce? Good. Smoky flavor? Good. Both together? loving awesome.
Okonomi Sauce - A traditional pairing with Kewpie on okonomiyaki, it's sweet and has a distinct enough tang to it that I put it on my eggs instead of ketchup for some variety. Tonkatsu sauce will also work quite nicely.
Spicy Mustard - Don't use the yellow stuff.
Honey Mustard - For when you have to use the yellow stuff.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Alan Smithee posted:

ketchup is good on eggs

said adolf hitler

I love the idea behind the invention of omurice. Is this what western people eat? I think so! Let's make it for us so we can be more western and for them so they can feel at home?

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

LuiCypher posted:

Condiments that you should try if you haven't already:

Ketchup - Only Heinz will do. Get the stuff with actual sugar instead of corn syrup, as I think sugar has a cleaner finish than HFCS.
HP Sauce - Is the boss. Way better on fries than ketchup, but not as good as...
Kewpie Mayonnaise - Despite looking like it's packaged for Seraph's tastes, this is way better than anything you can normally buy in 'Murica.
Chipotle-based Hot Sauces - Hot Sauce? Good. Smoky flavor? Good. Both together? loving awesome.
Okonomi Sauce - A traditional pairing with Kewpie on okonomiyaki, it's sweet and has a distinct enough tang to it that I put it on my eggs instead of ketchup for some variety. Tonkatsu sauce will also work quite nicely.
Spicy Mustard - Don't use the yellow stuff.
Honey Mustard - For when you have to use the yellow stuff.

Sweet Chilli - does exactly what it says on the tin.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
A very good mustard:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

All that ketchup

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

FrankieGoes posted:

The best thing on eggs is chipotle Tabasco. It's amazing.

Don't worry Cholula. I still love you.

Nov 3, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

That second post could have been written by Karl regarding SC. You acted like a shitizen when other people were asking for their money back on ED only to turn around and ask for your money back yourself on SC.

:yarg: SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. :gary:

Nope not at all, never acted like a shitzen, and there is zero shame to be had. I never said people should not get a refund from FD, or from CIG for that matter, nor that they should not ask. I expect adults to take responsibility for their own actions. Before you downloaded ED it stated that by downloading ED you will not get a refund (that was their policy). If you spend 10's-100's of hours playing a game, you should not expect to get a refund (my own opinion). None of the features FD stated in their kickstarter (same for SC) is set in stone. People were crying about not getting refunds after they knew that not all features could be in the game, after playing for 10s-100s of hours online, and after they read that by downloading the game FD did not want to give them a refund (legally if they could enforce that does not matter).

When I backed SC I did not expect to be able to get my money back, as would most responsible adults, because it was CIG's policy to not give refunds (it still is). It was the risk I took, and my responsibility for taking that risk.

Now that CR has stated that they would give refunds to people that want out, why not. I didn't and don't have a problem with FD giving refunds or with people asking for refunds, that is just BS that keeps getting repeated over and over again. In fact i have said that if you were holding out for offline, then you should defiantly get a refund, or if you barely played then again you should get a refund. But at some point people should take responsibility for their own actions.

1500 fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 18, 2015

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I refuse to read any post about ED and refunds unless it's at least 3000 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

For gently caress's sake just stop

• Locked thread