Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

poo poo you're right, I can't math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

2.0 talk!!!!!!

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

GET READY FOR PROMISES VERSION TWO POINT OOOOOH

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

The way they're talking about this is pretty loving pathetic.
It's the worst thing they've done. Even that Parp-a-thon at Citcon 2013 was better. At least there was an enthusiastic crowd whooping everytime Chris put on his helmet.

Now they're showing the Million Mile High Club-- isn't that an exclusive club for the super whales? I can see why they'd want to get to that-- this whole stream has surely not reinforced the wisdom of hocking your future and raiding your children's college funds to load up on spacepixels...

G0RF fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Nov 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hour and a half and they finally talk about the drat game.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Here comes the two weeks!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

HexDog posted:

The game is gonna come out and we are gonna feel real stupid for not preordering their super badass hotas which turns you into an elite pilot.

If I was an evil bastard I would have a piece of code that detects it and makes people who have it do more damage.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Madcosby posted:

look at his disgusting fat hands

he makes me sick to look at him

holy poo poo

I'll be honest, I've put on ten-fifteen pounds doing my game. Working a day job and then every spare moment afterwards really effs with your sleep patterns, exercise time and general QoL.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Robert's body language, the way he kept half shrugging while slamming his hands down on the desk while talking about the next release, is really telling.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Ahahaha they're talking about the loving concierge only club as their very first thing.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Now we're going to talk about 2.0...

How about starting with some concept art? Yup, let's do that...

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ9VYBNCx7c

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Oh joy gameplay let's see wha- oh. Concept art. gently caress.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nope, just the art director, and more concept images.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

loving bait and switch bastards :argh:

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

Sarsapariller posted:

Ahahaha they're talking about the loving concierge only club as their very first thing.

Yeah I got excited too quick, this isn't really 2.0 talk

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Oh man for a horrible second I thought they'd cut to a gameplay video. They're back in their two dudes talking comfort zone though

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I bet you loved to do "research" at bars.

Edit: Aahhaaha, you suckers believed for a second they would talk about gameplay

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

trucutru posted:

She's speaks flawless French. As a Quebec resident I retract all my criticism of this wondrous game. Je me souviens!

As a Quebecois, how would you know? (I went to Paris once in the company of a bunch of Quebecois. It was hilarious how everyone would ignore them and talk to the American. And sad, really.)

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

oh god its the future, and its 15 min of this crap

Aesaar
Mar 19, 2015
They're literally showing bar jpegs off of Google Images now. Jesus loving Christ.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I'm glad he dressed up for this.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

This ends at 5pm ET, correct; they only have 30min left to talk about actual gameplay and design?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I hope federal investigators are recording this stream.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Bioshock mood lighting and decor.....IN SPACE!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Awesome space chandelier.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

RuckusRouser posted:

This ends at 5pm ET, correct; they only have 30min left to talk about actual gameplay and design?

tbh that's probably way more than they need to cover everything

SirTagz
Feb 25, 2014

happyhippy posted:

I'm glad he dressed up for this.

I bet he can sell those shorts to the Wulge to go with the golden shirt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I wanted to have this ... planet-vibe ... because it's ahh, uhh...

spacegame

Yeah... space game.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
It looks like the Million Mile High club is a Dwemer ruin with cigars and scotch. I'm glad we're getting to see the MacPaint logo they worked up and the Paintovers that CIG artists did to fake it up.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Oh my god they are showing concept art for a hanging light :allears:

Ghosts Love Wubs
Oct 9, 2009
Is there a solid number on the amount of concierge backers there are? Is this not something that would alienate a large percent of the fanbase for this game?

Or is this an attempt to get people hyped over something they need to pay more to get into?

I mean, it's all theoretical at this point as 2.0 is looking like it will be Two Weeks™ away

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Warcabbit posted:

As a Quebecois, how would you know? (I went to Paris once in the company of a bunch of Quebecois. It was hilarious how everyone would ignore them and talk to the American. And sad, really.)

That's kind of the joke I was going for, yeah. But don't worry, our french is still good (or bad) enough to give US ladies the hots.

SirTagz
Feb 25, 2014

OH MY GOD HOW BORING.

It is so loving boring that it is comical

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Mark Skelton is loving awesome because he does not give a poo poo. Look at that man. That is a man who does not care. He is the Jay Cutler of game art.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Didn't even realize I got banned from chat for earlier saying:

DEREK SMART DID NOTHING WRONG

I feel good today.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Super Intimidating Black Man

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

trucutru posted:

That's kind of the joke I was going for, yeah. But don't worry, our french is still good (or bad) enough to give US ladies the hots.

Oh, it certainly is. Until someone starts rapping. That just never works.

SirTagz
Feb 25, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Mark Skelton is loving awesome because he does not give a poo poo. Look at that man. That is a man who does not care. He is the Jay Cutler of game art.

The dude is so loving burned out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesaar
Mar 19, 2015
No loving way are they this stupid. This has got to be a joke. They're not seriously talking about this stupid club poo poo and calling it gameplay.

• Locked thread