Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

And convince co-workers to pet him while you are busy working
His co-workers had better not need convincing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Naked Bear posted:

His co-workers had better not need convincing!

Well, they'll have to work shifts. No compensation will be offered aside from the normal benefits of associating with dogges. (re: Cool attitude, soft paws, fluffly fur, etc.)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I just want to touch his little paw pads! :kimchi:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Okay! Have all the bacon. Just stop looking at me with those eyes! :kimchi:

Don't stop looking at me with those eyes

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Goodbye old friend

Don't mean to bring the thread down but this little son of a bitch was awesome.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
http://imgur.com/gallery/7gRG8

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Gotta :love: these

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Goodbye old friend

Don't mean to bring the thread down but this little son of a bitch was awesome.

All dogges deserve their moment in the sun.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Icarus says go softly and get all the good sniffs

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

A very good and friendly dogge

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/this-dog-smiling-for-the-camera-is-the-happy-you-need-today?utm_term=.srBrJ37gb#.dhK5Gb076

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Road Kill dogge, Bika, was put down on Monday. RIP cool car dogge

https://www.facebook.com/RoadkillShow/photos/a.171007879721145.1073741828.170974806391119/567137816774814/?type=3&fref=nf

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Sad week for good dogs.

Good. Good dog.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

All dogs good dogs in this world and the next

The pope says so :kiddo:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
everybody go watch all dogges go to heaven

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does human heaven have any dogs? Seems like there oughta be. Would that make human heaven and doggy heaven the same thing? :holy:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://youtu.be/mqyikTegYww

Don't even know who he is but I can't help but love him

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Sad week for good dogs.

Good. Good dog.

Indeed.

http://iheartdogs.com/he-may-have-been-born-a-dog-but-he-died-a-hero-fighting-terrorists-in-france/

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Also, look at this awesome dog, a Podenco mix that has been transferred here from Spain.
New to the local shelter this week.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Nov 20, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Transferred from Spain? They couldn't find anyone in all of Western Europe?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I see this girl almost daily. Owner is some goofy tall white dude so it's a funny dynamic. Said he was told it was gonna be 25 lbs but stopped at 10. Super fast and agile and totally adorable. Only type of lap dog I'd have

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Transferred from Spain? They couldn't find anyone in all of Western Europe?

Not everyone who posts here lives in Murica...

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

mcbexx posted:

That first picture clearly has North American electrical outlets on the wall :colbert:

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

mcbexx posted:

They should do :911:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
:spain:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Should be lots of good dogs today might strap up the goprodog mount haven't used it

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Nov 21, 2015

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

I'll take 500 cans.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

ro5s posted:

I'll take 500 cans.

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/zyDPkNu.gif&v=woPff-Tpkns

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

[img][/img]

His new best friend bath fresh that turns you to stone who also models for Soul Glo (whom he mostly just tries to hump) I got a good hour at least of footage and butts. Not sure when it died. I'm terrible at media in general; editing etc so it'll probably be until 2016

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

His new best friend bath fresh that turns you to stone who also models for Soul Glo (whom he mostly just tries to hump) I got a good hour at least of footage and butts. Not sure when it died. I'm terrible at media in general; editing etc so it'll probably be until 2016

Reincarnation of Rick James spotted.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

He's runner up for cutest pup ever. Super tiny and fully grown. Usually the little hair on his head is a Jew fro that springs around when he runs

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

http://youtu.be/mqyikTegYww

Don't even know who he is but I can't help but love him

Best video ever.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
A police dog was killed in during the raids in Paris. Russia has decided to send them a police puppy. It might quite possibly be the fluffiest puppy in existence.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gives-...DlfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Writer Cath posted:

A police dog was killed in during the raids in Paris. Russia has decided to send them a police puppy. It might quite possibly be the fluffiest puppy in existence.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-gives-...DlfMQRzZWMDc3I-

That thing is going to be a monster when it grows up.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress. We had a long day yesterday and he drank a ton of water. Forgot to take him out last night. He had to have pissed somewhere :ohdear:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

gently caress. We had a long day yesterday and he drank a ton of water. Forgot to take him out last night. He had to have pissed somewhere :ohdear:

You'd be surprised. Some dogs have awesome bladder control. Dakota is amazing about that. I've only been woken by him once in over two years. He otherwise is a bum that I have to pretty much force to get up and take outside and then he takes a long rear end morning piss and goes back inside to sleep for a few hours.

A few days ago was the first and only time he woke me up in the middle of the night. I was tired and we went to bed early. He was playing with another dog when I went to crash out, so I brought some rawhide in there with us. He chomped on it for a bit and went to sleep at some point. At around four in the morning I feel a slight nudge from his nose and he very lightly licks my cheek. Dakota isn't a licker. He doesn't lick my face ever, or anyone else's for that matter. I was surprised by it so I jumped up and headed for the door to take him out. When I get to the back door he's nowhere to be found. Suddenly I hear him drinking in the kitchen instead. He chugs water for a good 20-30 seconds out of the bowl, and then just went back into the bedroom and hopped in his box to go back to bed. He just had cottonmouth from his rawhide and needed a drink.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I don't trust him anymore. I've seen him go 8-10 hours before but he got a ton of exercise and was gulping water.

One time I took him out, he pissed, then he had some water, 10 minutes went by and I turned my head for 5 seconds and he pissed all over my chair.

I still haven't picked up on any solid cues that he wants to go potty. If I catch him 30 seconds prior he'll be doing the deep sniff with the arched butt and stiff tail. Sometimes he'll get irritable and stir crazy like any other dog but he doesn't always do it.

Also this dog can poo poo my lord

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Nov 22, 2015

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Reward the poo poo out of him each and every single you take him out and he goes potty. Whether it is 5pm in the evening or 3am in the morning and you're hammered drunk and just want to go pass out. Treat him like taking a piss was the dogge version of winning the lotto, give him a treat when you go back in, and make him believe he just did the greatest thing a living being can do. After a while he will want to go out and pee for a reward rather than because you want him to go pee.

Then he will think "if I pee outside I will get a treat and I gotta pee right now so I better let Christoff know!"

If you think you are rewarding him enough right now, reward him some more anyway.

Also every time he messes in the house, take him outside immediately and stand there for a few minutes. Odds are if he messed in the house he won't have to go anymore, but he still needs to make the connection that peeing and pooping are outside activities. This only works if you catch him in the act though.

Also don't get angry with him if it is your fault that he messed in the house (like if for some reason you are gone for a prolonged period of time; it isn't his fault he can't go out, so don't punish him simply because he can't operate a toilet). And if you don't catch him, don't punish him unless you are 100000000% certain he JUST did it within the last minute or so. If you punish him after the fact he will have no idea what he is being punished for and you won't help anything.

Cole fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Nov 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Mr. Nice! posted:

That thing is going to be a monster when it grows up.

I met a malinois the other day. It was a pretty lazy mal tbh