Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
That's because he is. The only character who comes even close to being as cool as (but is still not nearly as cool) is Vegito. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Everyone thought Trunks was the coolest when they were 11

To the point where there is something wrong with you if you don't like trunks. Terminal goonism

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

You guys spelled Mystic Gohan completely wrong :colbert:

What Super does to Gohan makes me irrationally angry at this punch men comic.

What Super does to Vegeta makes me very happy though

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
In the one hand you would think after the majin debacle Gohan would learn the importance of keeping up with his training.

On the other hand he never did want to fight, he has a peaceful spirit, and becoming a professor and boring dad guy is what Gohan wants and really the only thing that makes sense for him

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
But yeah Gohan should be above being a jabroni

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
At least that giant dork lands a cutie like Videl. Beat that, Future Trunks.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
*trunks looks solemnly down at his hand*

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trunks also spends the whole Android/Cell arc getting owned unlike Gohan.

Also like father like son.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Nerd Gohan has given us GrandpaUncle Piccolo, therefore making him sort of cool in my book

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I'm waiting for the Super dub where grandpa Pickles tells pan about how be had run FIFTEEN hundred thousand miles to get to King Kai's planet.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
His version of birds and the bees is a demon and a monkey boy.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

BurningDance posted:

Nerd Gohan has given us GrandpaUncle Piccolo, therefore making him sort of cool in my book

grunkle piccolo

visceril posted:

5th fighter possibilities:

Broly
Arale
Neko Majin Z
Pikkon
Galbi
Old Kai
"Beebus"
Dabura
Krillin
Mr. Satan
Some OC

ftfy

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Skaw posted:

At least that giant dork lands a cutie like Videl. Beat that, Future Trunks.

He's the strongest person in the world, do you really think there'd be nobody just waiting to marry him? Guy probably has tons of kids by this point in the timeline.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

His version of birds and the bees is a demon and a monkey boy.

"When your parents hate each other very much, one of them headbutts the other so hard and penetrates through his chest, causing him to spit out an egg..."

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
He's not wrong

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Momomo posted:

He's the strongest person in the world, do you really think there'd be nobody just waiting to marry him? Guy probably has tons of kids by this point in the timeline.

There's probably nobody left but him and his mom, hiding out underneath the ruins of Capsule Corp.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Skaw posted:

There's probably nobody left but him and his mom, hiding out underneath the ruins of Capsule Corp.

There's still plenty of people around, just not billions or whatever. Shin Budokai Another Road has Babidi threatening entire cities for example.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

visceril posted:

Everyone thought Trunks was the coolest when they were 11

To the point where there is something wrong with you if you don't like trunks. Terminal goonism

I think you'll find that everyone found Piccolo the coolest.

It was the turban and cape.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

piccolos a space dark elf

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Skaw posted:

OK Robert Heinlein

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Sword>turban&cape>armor>gi

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Aurora posted:

I was hoping you didn't mean Over8000 but now I'm sad :(

Are they really significantly better than Dragon-Team? I've been watching D-T (because I'm lazy and that's the group kissanime uses) and they seem fine other than using the Japanese names for everybody.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

So an interesting new detail has come out for DBSuper Chapter 6. Apparently Vados and Champa are going to gather some saiyans from their universe for their team.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Raxivace posted:

So an interesting new detail has come out for DBSuper Chapter 6. Apparently Vados and Champa are going to gather some saiyans from their universe for their team.

I want Competent Persistent Gohan to be team Vados captain and wreck everybody.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Are they really significantly better than Dragon-Team? I've been watching D-T (because I'm lazy and that's the group kissanime uses) and they seem fine other than using the Japanese names for everybody.

DragonTeam was slow as poo poo and Over8000 generally released on Sunday. D-T was 2-3 weeks behind when Over8000 finally showed up and did episode 15.

Apparently they've actually recruited some Over8000 members to D-T so maybe they won't be slow as gently caress this time.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I really wonder what the source of these alternate saiyans will be, or rather why they still exist in this other universe.

My best prediction is going to be that Universe 6 never had a Frieza since 1) Every single new bit of Dragon Ball animation (As well as the Jaco manga) since the 2008 special has been about Frieza in some capacity already, 2) A lack of Frieza could explain why a Planet Vegeta still exists in Universe 6, if it still does and that's why saiyans are around still there, and 3) If Planet Vegeta is never destroyed, Goku getting sent to Earth as a child is unlikely, meaning that he won't be around to save Earth from destroying itself through whatever means.

This level of reasoning is possible for Raxivace! What do you think everybody? This is all probably going to totally wrong, but it's fun to speculate.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Nov 20, 2015

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Where are you reading this?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

dr.acula posted:

Where are you reading this?

From a translation of the dialogue in chapter 6. Spoiler, obviously: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30467&p=1015671#p1015671.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I hope our universe loses for the hijinks it'll cause.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Raxivace posted:

From a translation of the dialogue in chapter 6. Spoiler, obviously: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30467&p=1015671#p1015671.

Ohhhhh. Super Dragon Balls. :rolleye:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I welcome the advent of Tarble, the strongest saiyan and member #5.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Uni 5 saiyans: King Vegeta, Bardock, Tarble

Other Uni 5 fighters: Ki-using Mr. Satan, a good Frieza

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

visceril posted:

Uni 5 saiyans: King Vegeta, Bardock, Tarble

Other Uni 5 fighters: Ki-using Mr. Satan, a good Frieza

Mr Satan was sent to Planet Vegeta as a child to destroy it. (since earth is destroyed)

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I will be seriously surprised if we don't see some anime gently caress YOU DAD stuff come out of this, or a strong but humble Mr. Satan

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I predict one of Champa's reps is going to be Bardock.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Comeon android Yamcha.

And Old man Krillin.

gently caress it, just all the cool DBM characters.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Comeon android Yamcha.

And Old man Krillin.

gently caress it, just all the cool DBM characters.

Don't forget Kaioken Videl.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The reason this tournament exists is because Champa's universe no longer has any humans in it (and thus no one to make him any delicious Earth foods), so don't get your hopes up about seeing any of the humans being powered up or relevant.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Raxivace posted:

is this universe radditz is the super strong hero I'm calling it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
two random saiyans from the filler where krillin and the gang were training with popo, calling it now

• Locked thread