Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sticklefifer posted:

I thought Austin still didn't stun him after that. He just very sarcastically tossed him another.

If I remember right, he gets another beer and slowly walks over and presses it into Jericho's hand, while Jericho just stands there looking crestfallen :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Then Jericho pours it over Austin's head. THEN eats a stunner.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
It's moments like this why I love this sport.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
The whole segment was improv, it was after tv was done. IIRC Jericho was out there and they sent Austin out, and pretty much the only instruction was that Jericho eats a stunner, get to it how you like.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Jericho's ego shrunk three sizes that day

Having read Jericho's books, no, no it didn't.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

austin the goat

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

If I remember right, he gets another beer and slowly walks over and presses it into Jericho's hand, while Jericho just stands there looking crestfallen :allears:

I could swear I remember Austin tossing him another like normal and Jericho STILL missed it trying to catch it, and gets really pissed off. Then Steve does the slowball toss to Jericho as shown above.

EDIT: Found it!

EDITx2:

Admiral Joeslop fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 22, 2015

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CobiWann posted:

It's moments like this why I love this sport.

I think the only one that tops this for me is the time Shane McMahon was trying to convince Austin to be his friend. Austin hits the Stunner on somebody and Shane comes rushing down superexcited and starts grabbing beers and giving them to Austin, and the two start drinking. Shane is drinking away happily when he suddenly stops and his eyes grow wide as he sees the :getin: look on Austin's face, beer slowly dribbles from Shane's mouth and then KICK, WHAM, STUNNER! :neckbeard:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

\

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
czw is so stupid

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

agreed, and that's why its so good

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

I think the only one that tops this for me is the time Shane McMahon was trying to convince Austin to be his friend. Austin hits the Stunner on somebody and Shane comes rushing down superexcited and starts grabbing beers and giving them to Austin, and the two start drinking. Shane is drinking away happily when he suddenly stops and his eyes grow wide as he sees the :getin: look on Austin's face, beer slowly dribbles from Shane's mouth and then KICK, WHAM, STUNNER! :neckbeard:

Was that the "whale breaching" Stunner sell? Because that was the goddamn best sell ever.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Unforgiven 2000. It was his return after a car ran him over. He ran off Steve Blackman and then beat up Shane who claimed to have evidence of his attacker

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sionistic posted:

The whole segment was improv, it was after tv was done. IIRC Jericho was out there and they sent Austin out, and pretty much the only instruction was that Jericho eats a stunner, get to it how you like.

The best part? They played into an existing angle where Austin couldn't fight/touch Jericho unless Jericho hit him first. So they're having a beer bash, all's good, and Jericho makes the mistake of patting Austin on the back all friendly-like...and eats at least 2 or 3 stunners in a ring full of beer :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I loved the "Steve Austin: Authority Figure desperately trying to get people to hit him so he has an excuse..." storyline.

Especially when he was actually genuinely trying to help Kane who would try and rough him up instead, and you'd see Austin fighting dueling desires to keep his cool while knowing he now had "permission" to beat the living poo poo out of him.

"Kane.... I am trying to help you.... :stare:"

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Ozz81 posted:

The best part? They played into an existing angle where Austin couldn't fight/touch Jericho unless Jericho hit him first. So they're having a beer bash, all's good, and Jericho makes the mistake of patting Austin on the back all friendly-like...and eats at least 2 or 3 stunners in a ring full of beer :allears:

Oh my god I had completely forgotten that storyline. Imagine if Rollins vs Ambrose had that stip.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Requesting gif of Roman doing that adorable little Ultimate Warrior rope shake in the corner during that match with ADR.

Also gif of HHH and Sheamus holding the belt up with that woman in the background giving the thumbs up and everyone around her clapping.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Requesting gif of Roman crying as he leaves the arena covered in confetti

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'll do Survivor Series gifs tonight after Raw, sorry for the delay.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Please GIF Roman forgetting his lines

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

When Roman walked out for the main there was a guy in a WWF tshirt in the back of floor level, and he was either somebody's dad or a time traveler. I don't necessarily need a gif but I want a photo.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Some requests:

Bonus gif of Trips selling a spear:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Wrestledad is now my favorite fan.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Does Roman have promo's where he's not obviously forgotten his lines?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks Hace!

The best :allears:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Gonzo McFee posted:

Does Roman have promo's where he's not obviously forgotten his lines?

When he was in the Shield and only had one line?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

AlmightyPants posted:

When he was in the Shield and only had one line?

Not true. Sometimes he also had to say his name.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Writer Cath posted:

Not true. Sometimes he also had to say his name.

Which line did he forget though?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Which line did he forget though?

"Ambrose."
"Rollins."
"Ambro - poo poo!"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

GIFs etc from RAW. Meh

SmackDown recap: Ambrose gives Miz some action

Lou Carper's patented rubber-arm finisher

She can't be hearin this right now

Kofi is making me feel inadequate

I thought I was gonna see a man die tonight

This is a neat house

Just like her daddy... sorta

Here's Ziggler getting kicked in the face. I think.

Oh, Rusev has a rubbery part, too

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Belated Survivor Series gifs (a whole lot of them!)

Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens

Sheamus, New Day and Barrett vs Ryback, Lucha Dragons and Usos

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Charlotte (C) vs Paige for the Divas Championship

Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Undertaker and Kane vs Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Jerusalem posted:

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Title

Did they ever show another angle of this? It looks like Reigns takes a face full of confetti right after the kick. Is this a GIF artifact, or did Sheamus actually run up with a hand full of confetti, Brogue Kick him, and then spike the confetti in his face?