Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Airs Mondays at 10/9.

After a lackluster first season TNT and Sean Bean have decided to almost completely revamp the series, ditching everyone from the first season with the exception of a guest starring Morris Chestnut. The show has a new setting, London and a new direction, focusing on Martin Odum on the run after last season's murder of the Director of the FBI with no support structure. The show also follows a split timeline spending time between London in the present and Prague in 2001 where "Martin" is moving up the ranks of the Chechen mob as Dmitry Petrovich.

The first episode has already aired and episode two is on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So far I've been enjoying it although it definitely seems a little scattershot, like they aren't clear where this is all heading.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Yeah it's interesting enough so far except for the little girl terrorist or whatever she's getting involved with plotline. And it does jump between the two times a bit too much.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Soooo, I'm wondering if the show is going to get delayed seeing as it isn't exactly the best time for a show to be doing a story about a terrorist attack in Paris.

Quisty
Apr 10, 2008

I like to pinch.
Oh yeah, there's no way they are airing the next episode any time soon. I just hope the whole season doesn't get cancelled. They'll have to show the episode some time if anyone has any hope of ever following along after that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Delayed and showing a repeat of the first episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maybe a new episode tonight?

Quisty
Apr 10, 2008

I like to pinch.

muscles like this? posted:

Maybe a new episode tonight?

Just watched it on demand. I can see why they didn't want to show it just then.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was a good episode but the time stuff was legit getting a little goofy with how often they were jumping around.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, what a ballsy move. Soliciting a bribe for something you had to do anyway.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

That was a seriously intense ending.

:drat:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So are they dubbing young Sean Bean or did they just find someone who sounds remarkably like him?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

So are they dubbing young Sean Bean or did they just find someone who sounds remarkably like him?

Yeah that was some pretty amazing work if it was actually the actor's voice.

I have a feeling the czech lady inspector is going to get caught up in the Tamir / Petrovic thing big time and make a bad call that will lead to her finding out about her husband's relationship with Tamir.

I also don't think the video taping of Petrovic and Ilyana is going to turn out too well for Agent Ballard. This might be the point where he gets his leg broken in retaliation.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And cancelled.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

buddhanc posted:

Yeah that was some pretty amazing work if it was actually the actor's voice.

All dee dah's sound like that...

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?
Pretty decent ending to the show, all things considered.

Kinda weird though how they aired the last three episodes in one go. I guess TNT really wanted to get it over with.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I could understand two episodes because of the delay but three episodes with one airing in a time slot they don't normally use? That's just weird.

It was nice of them to get into all the backstory stuff they obfuscated in the first season.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Actually a pretty good ending. This show could have been much much better on another channel like AMC or FX with a larger budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I actually forgot about the new season given how dumb and canned the end of last season was. I'll have to binge it on-demand.

• Locked thread