Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

-Troika- posted:

You get a guest one who's higher level, I'm just using that one.

Does the bonus stack if you bring two of them, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Freak Futanari posted:

Does the bonus stack if you bring two of them, though?
You can check it from the top left side or click the new gold button on the team screen. They should stack.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What do the new craft essences actually do, other than give you more stuff for the turnin? Also, is there any kind of limit on how many points you can earn a day?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20151125.php

I pulled two of the Gudaguda CEs, and nothing else new from a 10-pull. :(

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

-Troika- posted:

What do the new craft essences actually do, other than give you more stuff for the turnin? Also, is there any kind of limit on how many points you can earn a day?

Fate Guda Guda Order is +1% (2%) to Quick, Buster, Arts, Star Rate, Star Attraction, Crit Damage, NP Charge Rate, NP Power, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist and Incoming Healing. :v:

Launch Order! is +10% (15%) Buster & Quick

Gudao is +15% (20%) crit damage and NP damage

Guda Guda Poster Girl is 3 turn taunt and +60% (80%) attack

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyone else having trouble getting on right now? I'm getting a maintenance message with the date 10/23 on it

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

Anyone else having trouble getting on right now? I'm getting a maintenance message with the date 10/23 on it

Yep, the servers went down again, so look forward to an amazing amount of quartz and apples from all these rapid-fire maints.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There's dupe glitch maintenance + banning last night until 4am, few hours later, the server is down until further notice. 12 quarzt and 12 apple, event extend to 27.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I need to conquer Japan, God dammit

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Speaking of the event, i really hope they start ramping up how many points+trade items you get as the event goes on, because at these drop rates it might get kinda painful trying to buy out the entire shop while also trying to get Nobby's NP to lv5

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Glad for the extension, given I'm currently away from what I use to play G/O and won't be back until late Saturday. The extra quartz is of course appreciated too. :D

In other news, here is what someone's first 10-roll for the event was, if you want to feel spectacularly jealous. Sadly not mine.

The new Saber is now the absolute best choice for single target damage, isn't she? Between the fact that her NP starts at 1200% damage and scales up to 2000%, ignores defense, and has a skill that boosts her Quick card damage I can't think of anyone that beats her. Am I missing someone?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Lord Koth posted:

Am I missing someone?
Nah, she's top of the tier list.

Maybe, second or third in line in term of total single damage would be Kinoki on full buster NP glory.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I had a friend Kintoki that dealt 200k damage with a buster NP chain..

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Server is up.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
So, the 5-star CE that increases Hiraguma drops is gacha-only, right? Because i'm averaging around 6 Hiraguma per 40AP quest without it, which means that i'll need to do the 40AP quest 680 times to buy everything, which will cost 27200 AP, aka 218 quartz/apple refills.

Am i missing something here, or is this event going to be impossibly grindy unless they change something? (And that's without considering Honnouji Points...)

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

So, the 5-star CE that increases Hiraguma drops is gacha-only, right? Because i'm averaging around 6 Hiraguma per 40AP quest without it, which means that i'll need to do the 40AP quest 680 times to buy everything, which will cost 27200 AP, aka 218 quartz/apple refills.

Am i missing something here, or is this event going to be impossibly grindy unless they change something? (And that's without considering Honnouji Points...)

Yep, the 5 star medusa CE is the one that ups Hiraguma drops by 1 and it's gacha only. And these point gains are awful outside of the single gold missions they drop in. I'm actually a bit concerned that getting all the Nobu copies is just gonna be too much of a slog. Especially when compared to how easy it was getting all the caster Liz stuff.

Fuuuuuuuuck gold saber turned into D'Eon. Quit toying with my emotions phonegame.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 26, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So what's the deal with Nobunaga being limited time, is it like you wait until you get one from Honnoji Points or can you funnel things into the one the game gives you and you'll get to keep her after a certain point

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

The extra copies from the Honnouji points are meant to be used to upgrade the NP of the one you get just from doing the first few event quests.

You can never lose any cards you gain. Everything considered temporary only means that you can only get that card during the event.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Schubalts posted:

The extra copies from the Honnouji points are meant to be used to upgrade the NP of the one you get just from doing the first few event quests.

You can never lose any cards you gain. Everything considered temporary only means that you can only get that card during the event.

You can get five Nobunagas for the points, which would make no sense if their only purpose was to upgrade the NP.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Schubalts posted:

Okay then what's the deal with the message the game gives you every time before you feed her EXP then

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

I never saw those. I hadn't done anything with her. Checked, and yea. If we don't get 10k points, we DO lose her when the event ends. :psyduck:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Schubalts posted:

I never saw those. I hadn't done anything with her. Checked, and yea. If we don't get 10k points, we DO lose her when the event ends. :psyduck:
100k actually, which I just got. Her card shows up on the second reward screen with the new summon speech again, but it really just the old card with the Temp tag removed. She keep her level and CE. I think the rest of the points reward are suppose to mail to you after the event is over.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Oh for gently caress's sake. Who else is having trouble accessing the game? How many times has the server gone down today?

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

InfinityComplex posted:

Oh for gently caress's sake. Who else is having trouble accessing the game? How many times has the server gone down today?

It's back up again.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So while I continue to become more and more inconceivably angry at all the crashing, what's the best way to grind the points to keep Nobunaga?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Seems like the 30 stamina level has the best drop ratio.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

10 drops Nasu
20 drops Chawan
30 drops a mix of everything
40 drops Hiragumo and best for points. Seem to expire tomorrow and replace by something. Maybe higher difficulty with more points.

Since 10, 20, and 40 stage drops a certain item a lot more, it's better to grind those stage with the item you want with the correct drop boost CE. Best way to earn point is probably getting all the GUDAO CE card asap before grinding 40 and the 1AP special daily.

... But you can just grind 30 if it's too much effort. :eng99:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Honestly 40 is less of a pain than 30 to me, probably because Eric Bloodaxe is a loving pushover compared to Medea and Cu who have defined weaknesses and single target NPs, so you get to play a guessing game with who to protect unless your whole team has damage negating skills.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Baal posted:

Honestly 40 is less of a pain than 30 to me, probably because Eric Bloodaxe is a loving pushover compared to Medea and Cu who have defined weaknesses and single target NPs, so you get to play a guessing game with who to protect unless your whole team has damage negating skills.

Agreed. Having a team of Servants who up your drops for this event against those two is tough. 40 AP quest ain't no thing.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I decided to take a chance and I loving did it I finally got one

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Well yet another event where I get the super fancy CE from the gacha. Now to get my perm Nobu copy so I can pop it on her and leave her as my lead for a bit. Then swap it out of the point booster in a few days.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

...Wow, impressive. Two 10-rolls, and didn't get a single boosted chance Servant. Hell, just to rub it in, it gave me a Prototype Cu rather than the regular one.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This 40AP Assassin Quest is loving awful

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Baal posted:

This 40AP Assassin Quest is loving awful

Fights w/ Servants that have buff/debuff NPs are the worst because the HP is jacked up dragging out the fight to ridiculous levels (see, Halloween event w/ Casko boss).

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Compendium posted:

Fights w/ Servants that have buff/debuff NPs are the worst because the HP is jacked up dragging out the fight to ridiculous levels (see, Halloween event w/ Casko boss).

No, the Assassin ones really are the worst because their counter class, Caster, does not have a single Servant with a powerful damaging NP. All of them have either support or weak-to-middling ones, which means there's no real way to chunk huge portions of an Assassin's health other than just hoping you get chains. Hell, of the four gold Caster Servants only one has an NP that does damage at all and it's a relatively weak area one.

Casters can still beat them fine due to their myriad of support skills to mitigate damage, NPs, etc., but it means fights tend to drag like no other favorable class matchup.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
Could just be me but I found the best way to handle it is to just LEAVE the adds alive so that she doesn't get more than 1 turn.

At first I dragged a berserker along to speed it up but I wanted those extra points so, welp, longer battles it is.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

I dragged a level 70 Lancelot along. He got focus-fired and died two turns in. They killed everyone but Jeanne and Caster-Liz, by the time it was over.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

This is why i am building single class teams, but this score system is servant dependent, so it has been a logistic nightmare for me to balance drop gain and point gain. :gonk:

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
I did the math and no way I'm getting 1mil points to get Nobunaga lv5 NP.

For those who can get 1mil points can you share your setup and what quests do you farm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

EzEight posted:

I did the math and no way I'm getting 1mil points to get Nobunaga lv5 NP.

For those who can get 1mil points can you share your setup and what quests do you farm?

I'm at about 400k right now. Since I have an Okita, I can stack other support Okita's onto my team and achieve a multiplier of about 410% if I use a specific setup and the Okita has a Gudao CE (Okita and Nobunaga punching each other). Remember that Okita and Nobunaga are not the only servants who give a bonus to your Honnoji Modifier. Emiya, Cu Lancer, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Benkei, and Medusa all give you a boost. Emiya gets a 40% boost compared to everyone else's 20%. Use Okitas from your support as much as possible, the name of the game really is to just keep your bonus percentage as high as conceivably possible. Now the problem that comes with that is unless your team synergizes well (Which it will not, you're gonna have two Archers on the team probably at best) is finding a mission to grind that will give you a decent payout without having to worry about getting wrecked. The Berserker 40AP Quest was actually pretty good to do this with, but it is gone and we are left with this stupid loving Assassin one so you're better off grinding the 10 and 20 AP ones to grind up Nasus and Chawans and just keep getting decent amounts of Honnoji Points from that.

It's gonna be a loving grind and unfortunately I have to build a certain team if I want to make the 40AP Assassin quest impossible to lose on and it does not keep my bonus modifier high.