Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Completionist package, duh!

I have a completionist package :smuggo:

that means you're uncircumcised, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, jokes aside, all this talk about new cool features in 2.0 has won me over. I've just bought three completely unrelated great games on steam for a fraction of a ship price.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fuctifino posted:

What is the best package for me to get? I can only afford about $90, so I'll be getting a credit card so that I can spend the necessary $2000-$3000.
If you want to stop being poor you need to start making money and for that you need connections. The Million Mile High Club will give you access to an exclusive gathering of like minded and moneyed individuals that will open all sorts of opportunities for you in real life as well as in game. You got to invest some money to make it to the major league.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I am having so much fun playing star citizen right now, f*ck the 'haters'!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Paladinus posted:

Okay, jokes aside, all this talk about new cool features in 2.0 has won me over. I've just bought three completely unrelated great games on steam for a fraction of a ship price.

Because of this new sale, releasing potentially millions of other, similar products, I've resorted to selling my Steam account on the schwarz market. I won't even get back 1/5th of the money I invested in this piece of crap.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I met my girlfriend in the Verse. Star Citizen beats the poo poo out of OK Cupid because the most vapid females self filter themselves.

e: I took her out and the look on her face when she saw the size of my parked Bengal... I knew I was gonna score.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

quote:

"Oh sooo many fantasies! My imagination is running wild!

Gillian as acting captain aboard a research vessel, Sandi as chief engineer, me as her navigator and second in command...

Why? What were youthinking?"

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Ahh Yes posted:

Has anyone thought about creating a kickstarter for a full feature length AAA Hollywood film about the making of Star Citizen where Mark Hamill can play Chris Roberts and also play Mark Hamill.

And we can sell the dream of adding backers names to end credits for a small one time fee, but you better be quick if you want to see your name first on the list.

Actually just get Mark Hamill to read out all the backers names in his "Old Man" voice with a black background and a violin playing. With maybe the occasional jpeg thrown in for posterity.

You'd have to raise at least 50 million just for the mocap.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

Good lord, Anderson's face. It's like there's a dude with a rifle just out of shot.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

All I see is boobwindow.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

AP posted:

I appreciate that you've been told that by people you trust, but at best it's 2nd hand information.

Suffice to say I'm satisfied.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

Gillian's expression reminds me of the scene in The Fall where she confronts the serial killer for the first time and tries her best not to show any weakness.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

«I swear I had no idea they were going to bill me in front of you, Chris is such a silly romantic sometimes but he doesn't think about these little things the same way us actresses do.»

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Sandi's eyes follow me if I move around.

Help

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

A snake appears to have escaped from Sandi's abdomen :ohdearsass:

bumbles fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 27, 2015

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Suffice to say I'm satisfied.

Yeah, no doubt, I just think a slow judgment can be more damning. Not been 100% convinced something is true is not the same as thinking it's untrue.

FatherChristmas
Nov 9, 2012

'Tis the season

Karl, fucketh thyself.

Gryphon0468 posted:

Can you all see yet he can't even keep his own bullshit straight?

You are being such a Karl, Karl.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Hey everybody! I jus wanted to share my story - I'm a Syrian refugee and I bought Star Citizen (the premium package of course) and President Obama just called and I'm now a refugee staying in the Lincoln bedroom! BEst game ever!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

is that neck tattoo a recent thing or has she always had that monstrosity? and that boob window shirt belongs on anyone else but Sandi

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I can confirm that the Hull E is a great model to smuggle refugees. Chris Roberts, making the world a better place since 1990.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Fil5000 posted:

Good lord, Anderson's face. It's like there's a dude with a rifle just out of shot.

"Contractually obligated publicity photography... It's in your contract, Gillian."

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
the tattoo is temporary, it was for an audition she did. probably gangland or something. the SC community is aware of this and is A-OK with it

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Gillian's expression reminds me of the scene in The Fall where she confronts the serial killer for the first time and tries her best not to show any weakness.

She looked less distraught on pretty much every scene in Hannibal where she was interacting with Hannibal, and that was as a character that knew what the good doctor was up to.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

Tortolia posted:

She looked less distraught on pretty much every scene in Hannibal where she was interacting with Hannibal, and that was as a character that knew what the good doctor was up to.

A character that was being fed acorns by the good doctor so she would taste better WHEN HE ATE HER.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Agrajag posted:

is that neck tattoo a recent thing or has she always had that monstrosity? and that boob window shirt belongs on anyone else but Sandi
She was recently cast in a part involving neck tattoos.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Fil5000 posted:

A character that was being fed acorns by the good doctor so she would taste better WHEN HE ATE HER.

God that show was amazing.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

I met my girlfriend in the Verse. Star Citizen beats the poo poo out of OK Cupid because the most vapid females self filter themselves.

e: I took her out and the look on her face when she saw the size of my parked Bengal... I knew I was gonna score.

I am glad that you are finally coming around to admitting how awesome Star Citizen is.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

G0RF posted:

She was recently cast in a part involving neck tattoos.

As a model at a tattoo school. Mannequins had more charisma but Sandi was cheaper.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

doctor iono posted:

the tattoo is temporary, it was for an audition she did. probably gangland or something. the SC community is aware of this and is A-OK with it

She auditioned here

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax
monsters

:sadpeanut:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Star Chickizen

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

Hey Gillian for this next shot we need to you look really uncomfortable next to a really inappropriately dressed fan - you know, make it look like you really can't wait to get away from them.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bumbles posted:

monsters

"chickens"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

bumbles posted:

monsters

That's him in the coop.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I just keep thinking... The person who is so awkwardly out of place in this photo somehow has billing above the other person. Just lol

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

lol at this desperate fame hungry whore. Who does she think she is? Gillian Anderson should feel lucky to be in the presence of such a star.

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Fowl Citizen

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

Fuuuuuuck me, I shouldn't be filling these morons with hope, I'm making everything worse!

Look at what you've done! Are you happy now? Because I kind of am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

alphabettitouretti posted:

lol at this desperate fame hungry whore. Who does she think she is? Gillian Anderson should feel lucky to be in the presence of such a star.

She has a lot to give thanks for this year, where would her washed up rear end be if Sandi hadn't given her the opportunity to star with Gary Oldman?

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Nov 27, 2015

• Locked thread