Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

No it was a legit question. Everyone makes stupid choices as a teenager, but this is joining a death cult where women are seen as having less worth than a goat and thinking maybe she should show up and everything would be okay?

Are you talking about ISIS or Christianity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Infidel Castro posted:

It's probably for the best anyway. At least they got her before she could pass on her retard genes to a future generation.

the original article i read about them running away reported that one of the girls was already pregnant sooooooo.... nope

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Cockmaster posted:

This reminds me of something I saw about a guy who got caught scamming ISIS. He'd pose as a young girl looking to get into the jihad business, get a recruiter to wire a few thousand dollars for travel expenses, then break contact and repeat under a new alias.

Link?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Girl was probably repeatedly raped for months before trying to flee. Whoooooops!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is it eye-sis or is it is-is

Either way there's less of them now so I consider this a big win for freedom.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Professor Shark posted:

I feel bad for these dumb white teenage girls

she was a slav

they are like feral whites

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

oldpainless posted:

fewer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Clinton: "Is-Is"

*gets dick sucked *

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Basically if you join ISIS and then come back whing about how it sucks, your government should just go "lol no" and charge you with war crimes, assisting acts of genocide and crimes against humanity.

There's been some debate about how to deal with young people who joing ISIS and come back. Because we can't decide what to do with people who knowingly joined an enemy force that is LITERALLY GENOCIDING ENTIRE COMMUNITIES and bragging about it. Answer: War crimes trial! :cop:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

remigious posted:

I cannot even begin to fathom how running away to join isis appeals to young women.

She wanted to prove how much more enlightened she was then every other person she ever met.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

She wanted to prove how much more enlightened she was then every other person she ever met.

She proved it

To the death

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

she was enlightened after no longer having food and getting beaten a lot

euphoric even

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Are the Westerners that join just completely psycho or is there actually some kind of positive propaganda that ISIS circulates?

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Okay, it looks like it was actually three girls in Chechnya;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UijoPKmrEEI

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

OldMemes posted:

Basically if you join ISIS and then come back whing about how it sucks, your government should just go "lol no" and charge you with war crimes
Yup. They shouldn't just be able to be like, "Ya, I see the error of my ways" then just hang out back at home.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I kinda get why dudes join, but what is the possible benefit for girls to ever join?

"Hmm, yes being beaten and raped daily sounds like a ton of fun!"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ZombieParts posted:

Are the Westerners that join just completely psycho or is there actually some kind of positive propaganda that ISIS circulates?

They do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YOcdBEGe0

I don't think this is why stupid people with nice Western lives go there though. The only reason you join ISIS is if you want to rape Yazidi girls or if smoking didn't piss off your mom and dad enough.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Cockmaster posted:

This reminds me of something I saw about a guy who got caught scamming ISIS. He'd pose as a young girl looking to get into the jihad business, get a recruiter to wire a few thousand dollars for travel expenses, then break contact and repeat under a new alias. Which had me wondering two things:

-Could one reliably avoid detection by communicating from behind TOR and asking for Bitcoins?

-If one were caught pulling this stunt in the US, would any jury convict you? I imagine in most circles, you'd be hailed as a hero.

Really now, how do they reconcile the reports of all the horrible things ISIS has done (which would include practicing the perversion of Islam which all but literally counts women as property)? Do they just handwave it away as a load of Western propaganda? Are they simply that desperate to belong to something that they can't make even a token attempt at understanding what they're getting into?

Wait can I do this?

Hello creative way to pay back student loans

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Microwaves Mom posted:

Not so nicesis strikes again

Ol Pete strikes again

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Dza posted:

Yup. They shouldn't just be able to be like, "Ya, I see the error of my ways" then just hang out back at home.

I've seen some handwringing left wing articles about people going "oh no what shall we do with the young people who decided ISIS wasn't for them and came crawling back".

They joined an army that is commiting ethinic cleansing on a mass scale. If they were going to join the Nazis, the papers wouldn't be having this kind of navel gazing. Put them on trial - they're not just 19 year olds who followed the wrong twitter account and got swept up in things, they're literally war criminals!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Human Crouton posted:

a literal social justice warrior

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im glad they no longer exist

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

I hope we bomb "those people" for what they did to pretty white girl.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

No it was a legit question. Everyone makes stupid choices as a teenager, but this is joining a death cult where women are seen as having less worth than a goat and thinking maybe she should show up and everything would be okay?
Convicted serial killers receive a surprising amount of fan mail. The most popular explanation smells a bit of :biotruths:, but in a nutshell, getting together with a violent brute was a sound idea before law enforcement was a thing, because at least you were on their good side. Teenagers are more susceptible to this pattern of attraction, even though it makes zero sense in a modern setting, because their neurochemistry is a hormonal mess. Obviously des this stupid things as a teenager, but you will always find a handful of people at the extreme end of the bell curve.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

MutantBlue posted:

I hope we bomb "those people" for what they did to pretty white girl.

Me too but for many more reasons

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They thought they could CHANGE ISIS

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

ISIS sent them a video of themselves playing guitars and singing about how much pain they are in.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

To be fair, so does Jeremy Corbyn.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he he

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

DrManiac posted:

I kinda get why dudes join

Care to explain? I'm wondering what to do with my next summer

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

Care to explain? I'm wondering what to do with my next summer

Lets see

-Get to rebel against everything you perceive to be wrong with the world
-Have access to as many sex slaves as you want
-Get to shoot a bunch of people

I can totally see why this would appeal to dumb rear end boy teenagers but the girls presumable Don't get to do any of that.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well at least they didn't lock her in a covert basement dungeon for many years

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Man, a merry go round.. it's tempting.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
they were asking for it by wht they were wearing (clothes)

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Teenage girls lust for dirty uncircumcised rapist cock.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Decrepus posted:

Teenage girls lust for dirty uncircumcised rapist cock.

Muslims are circs you moron

IT's probably their worst quality

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

mdm posted:

Muslims are circs you moron

IT's probably their worst quality

my whole perception of why jews and muslims dislike each other has been blown away

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

OldMemes posted:

Basically if you join ISIS and then come back whing about how it sucks, your government should just go "lol no" and charge you with war crimes, assisting acts of genocide and crimes against humanity.

There's been some debate about how to deal with young people who joing ISIS and come back. Because we can't decide what to do with people who knowingly joined an enemy force that is LITERALLY GENOCIDING ENTIRE COMMUNITIES and bragging about it. Answer: War crimes trial! :cop:

i also think a dumb teenager who probably got raped and beaten for months deserves to be charged with war crimes because it would be epic karmic justice haha xd

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

You won't believe what happened next!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Minorkos posted:

i also think a dumb teenager who probably got raped and beaten for months deserves to be charged with war crimes because it would be epic karmic justice haha xd

I was thinking more the dudes who go tbh.

• Locked thread