Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If you do a bunch of drugs, Volume's posting begins to make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Karma Monkey posted:

They also travel with the Renaissance Festival troupes in the summer months to provide the rubbery half-cooked turkey legs to all the Milords and Miladies. HUZZAH!

13Pandora13 posted:

Every time I see these they look and smell like ham.

Karma Monkey posted:

Well, I'm sure the look/smell is a lot worse when they wrestle those corsets off.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

With modern materials and engineering I'd ride a hydrogen aircraft.

zedprime posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the relevant major breakthroughs in modern engineering are your choice of risk management tools that should all come to the conclusion of "you know what, lets not make a hydrogen dirigible."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

John Cena hold the record for most Make-A-Wish appearances

EugeneJ posted:

Also holds record for "Most kids dead soon after hearing your inspirational speech"

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

I put my phone down and did some other stuff for a few minutes before I got this one, lol

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Loki_XLII posted:

dang, this jessica jones lady sure has some real jessi cajones.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Eponine posted:

How fuckable are trans athletes?

Shayu posted:

I just say they make better twinks not more fuckable. I do not think a person can be more able or less able to gently caress because of masculine or feminine feature. Only less or more able to gently caress if they have two penis (twice as able to gently caress) or maybe have disfigured genitals (less able to gently caress). This is how I understand fuckable (combination of gently caress (act of sex) and able). I hope this has cleared any confusion you have.

Practical Demon posted:

Can't even tell who's laying traps for who, at this point.

goose fleet posted:

I'm pretty sure this entire conversation is about laying traps

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Travis343 posted:

Well uh, I uh, I read *farts* I read uh, in a study, that uh, doesn't exist, which is why I didn't link it and why you can't read it, uh *farts more, poops self a little* I read it, on the Internet, that uh, that *now making one continuous fart noise while pooping, seemingly endlessly* really, uh, women hitting men, is uh, just as bad *poop has reached knee height, sits down in poop* It's just as bad, if not worse, than men hitting women *lays down, continues pooping* and uh, really, who is to say which, uh, which party is at fault there *attendants with trowels come out and shape poop into Egyptian sarcophagus* and uh, I read this, so I'm pretty sure it's true? *is walled into a poop tomb with keyboard holes to allow continued posting on the Something Awful Forums*

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
From the ban thread in GBS:

Keith Stack posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lowtax posted:

I should make you a mod for this post

EDIT: oops

Keith Stack tried to bait Lowtax into doing it again, but it sadly doesn't seem to have worked:

Keith Stack posted:

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Sham bam bamina! posted:

From the ban thread in GBS:

Keith Stack tried to bait Lowtax into doing it again, but it sadly doesn't seem to have worked:

hahaha these are great

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Isaac posted:

The new big big boss is my old little boss. Im gonna use this to slack off even more.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

How'd your penis get promoted before you did?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Do you really think no one anywhere owns two bunkers? Batman has a whole bunker cave under his house and he still has like 8 billion bunkers and safehouses and extra cars and suits seemingly in every single building in gotham. It's not really a plot hole that you dislike the number of bunkers a guy owns and think he could have made due with just one bunker.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

AsexualAtheistAnime posted:

making fun of oocc is kind of like being a drill instructor in the army and you're yelling at a guy for being a total fuckup and halfway through you notice he has a huge boner

Goatstein posted:

oocc is the pioneer of the "when threatened, squirt out a cloud of text everywhere like a goddamn squid" technique

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Flawlessly accurate

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Suitaru posted:

actually i think you'll find that greeting the "fash" by attempting to "bash" them is not going to win any hearts and minds and perhaps you sh - *is pushed to ground, stomped on by jackboot*

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Can anyone post that one series of YOSPOS posts that ended up being about some Razer keyboard, The one where another dude was begging a mod to make it stop?

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Can anyone post that one series of YOSPOS posts that ended up being about some Razer keyboard, The one where another dude was begging a mod to make it stop?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's okay that was just a clone

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

One time when I was high school I dyed my hair black because I was genuinely curious about what it would look like. As a pale, pasty white kid black wasn't really the best choice for me, but I didn't care--I just wanted to see what it would look like. My sister took care of dyeing it, and my mom was not made aware of our plans. After getting home, now with a full head of black hair, I sat down on the couch in the living room and waited for my mom to notice. She was watching jeopardy at the time, and would not have noticed had I not gotten impatient after 10 minutes and made a comment about my hair. She stared at me for a second, then looked at my hair, then back at me. She spoke only two words, bewildered and confused:

"You....human being."

My mom is great, but when you surprise her is when she busts out her best material.:thumbsup:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Guess the thread then pat yourself on the back for getting it right.

kedo posted:

"...and coming up after the break, we've heard of children raised by wolves, but have you ever heard of a child raised by Star Wars figurines? In this astonishing NBC 7 special report we learn how little Anakin Blue Story Veggiehater survived for four years, locked in a room with one hundred tiny Boba Fetts. Stay with us."

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Fuckin :lol:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

dear jackie chani n heaven above thank you for this bread and rice the sweet kicks and sweeter tunes thank u for chris rock and punches too, a cool move where u squeeze through a tiny space and no stunt men thank you for the gag reels at the ends of ur movies and thank you for letting me be me and accepting that, i never wanted to be bruce lee either, i too wanted to be the first jackie chan

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
GBS has a few collections of SA quotes. It's getting a bit redundant.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752863

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752827

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747541

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

quote:

quote:

'outlaws' used to be an actual thing except it also meant you werent protected by law

Let's actually do this today like when you turn 18 you get to decide

FEDERAL SELECTIVE SERVICE AGREEMENT
ONLY CHECK ONE OR ELSE
[ ] Yes I agree to obey the law and also go to war and do murders if asked
[ ] No I choose to be a badass outlaw gently caress the police

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nick Rivers posted:

Transperson: How many children does a guy gotta rape to get properly gendered around here?!?!?!

E/N: One.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheBizzness posted:

OP I bet it your high school was pretty quiet since all the girls turned down the Volume. Eh? Eh!?!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Not really, comparing those threads to this one is like comparing the awkward/ugly thread to the terrible car stuff thread. Sure they both have weird, borderline eye-bleach worthy poo poo, but most ugly people don't end up that way ironically.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I don't know who the gently caress sean price is but there's some weird poo poo in GBS today.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

walking through a wooded area, hear a rustle behind me, see a flock of wild turkeys rush past me out of the corner of my eye. probably the closest ill ever get to experiencing jurassic park

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is like if Kramer joined ISIS and then called Jerry a few months later saying that he was tired of being there and needs a ride home.

abigserve posted:

Kramer: jerry, you gotta help me

Jerry: Why what is it?

K: I'm in over my head with these isis people jerry, at first I thought I agreed with their world view but the next thing you know VRRRRRRRROOT! No more pig meat.

George: Pig meat? Like, pork?

K: ANY MEAT FROM A PIG, george, and you know if I can't eat pork I'm not kramer. I've got three brides at home and I can't THINK straight!

G: Hey what part of the pig is bacon?

J: The bacon glands.
*Kramer starts stuffing deli meats into his mouth*

J: Look at this you're getting sausage all over my counter!

K: Mmthelp me jherry! HELPTH ME *sausage and spittle is everywhere*

J: I'm afraid I'm allah out of ideas.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
How is it proposed Seinfeld skits are always funnier than anything that was ever on the show?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Das Boo posted:

How is it proposed Seinfeld skits are always funnier than anything that was ever on the show?

I would love an answer to this question, this is like 25% of the jokes on SA

See also:
[quote="somebody" post="???"]
*George enters looking tired and dishevelled*

George: Well, I got shut in the 'Schwitz last night.
Jerry: You got shut in the 'Schwitz?
George: I got shut in the 'Schwitz, baby!
Elaine: Get OUT! How did this happen?
George: The tour guide was an early locker...
Jerry: Oh my God, he was an early locker!?
George: Sun goes down, gates get locked... he was an early locker Jerry!
Jerry: So...? How was it?
George: Let's just say I'm never showering again.
Elaine: You're never showering again...?
George: NO MORE SHOWERS FOR GEORGIE!

*Slap bass music / credits roll*
[/quote]

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Das Boo posted:

The formula is the right mix of cheesy and honest, while proposed skits are able to go beyond the cultural mores and limitations of 90s Network TV.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Kramer: "So Jerry, the new towel boy at the health club, he's a bugcatcher."
Jerry: "A bugcatcher? What, like a dog catcher with a smaller net?"
Kramer: "No, a bug catcher, Jerry. He gets off on the idea of getting HIV."
Jerry : "Get outta here, there's no such thing."
Kramer: "Oh, sure there is Jerry. These people, they just love the thought of somebody pozzing their neg holes."
George: *snort* "Can you believe this Jerry? These people have perfectly good neg holes and they want to just throw them away."
Jerry: "The nerve!"
George: "I wish I had a neg hole."
Kramer: "Jerry, you got to help me get Newman to sodomize the towel boy. He has a poz pole, you know."
Jerry: "Newman has a poz pole?"
Kramer: "A poz pole for a neg hole."
Jerry: "Newman."

Kramer [kramering through the door] "It's full blown AIDS, Jerry!"

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Wait really? You think that? For real?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Wait really? You think that? For real?

GET OUTTA TOWN!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Das Boo posted:

You can identify more with the proposed skits' cultural references than the references of a quarter-century old TV show.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Seinfeld ended before cell phones and Internet access were common, everyday things.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I also hate Jerry Seinfeld's smug-rear end face, so that might have something to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well yeah, Seinfeld is the dictionary definition of a :smug:-rear end motherfucker who got way too rich way too young for his own creative good.