Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Brother Entropy posted:

He hasn't been shooting + dumping any actual zombie bodies in the river, it's all been an act. The other bodies in the freezer are the other zombies he's had to hunt down.

This was a really expected twist to the situation but it's still exciting waiting for this all to inevitably blow up in Major's face.

He didn't even have a padlock on the freezer. C'mon Major get your poo poo together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Liv and Blaine teamup owns. Dick move dumping your GF after that Ravi and then making a play for Peyton the next day.

Now I want to see what is on that letter and whose house that was. I assume it was Dale's house but it'll probably be a misdirect.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007
I was kind of annoyed by this week's case.

Was anybody surprised at the revelation that not-Teller was a woman? At first I just assumed it was supposed to be some sort of experimental thing, like the traditional magician's assistant was obviously a woman with a fake mustache. I was thinking it was some something like a reverse gendered Eddie Izzard, but with magic tricks. But then it's treated as some big revelation when Liv figured out that not-Teller is actually a woman. Either get a better make-up department, or go against the CW grain and try to find a manlier looking woman. Hell, John Waters had more convincing people in drag back when he had a budget of about a nickel.

It's also kind of silly that not Penn and Teller would be upset about someone explaining how their tricks work, when the real Penn and Teller have a show on the same network explaining how magic tricks work.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

raditts posted:

Yeah, he at least killed the first guy, because IIRC in that scene the guy was begging for his life up until Major shot him and dumped him in the river.

According to the latest episode, Blaine has lost 3 customers. Major has 3 bodies in the freezer. Looks like he didn't kill anyone, he's been dumping manikins the whole time.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Angela Christine posted:

According to the latest episode, Blaine has lost 3 customers. Major has 3 bodies in the freezer. Looks like he didn't kill anyone, he's been dumping manikins the whole time.

3 were Blaine's customers but they're investigating 5 disappearances. 5 minus 1 astronaut, minus 3 guys in the freezer, so Major did kill that first guy.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lycus posted:

3 were Blaine's customers but they're investigating 5 disappearances. 5 minus 1 astronaut, minus 3 guys in the freezer, so Major did kill that first guy.

Yeah, he's killed at least one zombie, but I think it was implied he'd taken a few lives by the time he started doing Utopium. His job being one of the main reasons he took any in the first place.

e: I am of course not including the ones he killed the poo poo out of last season.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
This episode felt quite forgettable. And it had way to little Mayor.

Interestingly, Blaine saw a picture of Minor in the case files . If they happen to meet again, that might be kind of awkward in a few different ways.
Especially if it happens because Blaine drops by their house to pick up Peyton for a date. I really want to see that happen now!

Did Mayor and Blaine meet each other this season? I can't imagine they'd be the best of friends. Then again, Mayor recently did him quite a soild. And Blaine is the reason Liv finally started being honest about everything.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Lycus posted:

There's also the guy that Max Rager fed to a zombie. If the 5 counts the astronaut, Major hasn't killed anyone. If it doesn't, he's killed one person.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LostRook posted:

There's also the guy that Max Rager fed to a zombie. If the 5 counts the astronaut, Major hasn't killed anyone. If it doesn't, he's killed one person.

The news clips specifically mention the astronaut as the first missing wealthy man. So yeah, it's 1 for Blaine, 1 for Max Rager, and 3 for Major.

Pucklynn
Sep 8, 2010

chop chop chop
Where were Liv and Major in that last scene?

Major, Peyton, and Ravi all live together in a house. That's where Peyton and Ravi were being awkward together, but then the final scene is Liv doing ouija stuff in what looks definitely like Major's house, Major walks in, and nobody has picked up or mentions that weird package.

I'm so confused.

Edit: Wait, the letter/package was probably left at FBI lady's house, so that's one mystery solved.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
We've never seen the person that left the package before, right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

That bothers me too. That he is dumping manikins specifically for the viewer's benefit. There is no reason for him to do that at all unless it was to trick the tv viewer.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Gilda followed and watched him at least once.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lycus posted:

Gilda followed and watched him at least once.

Good thing she stopped following him immediately after the body was dumped and went home. It's an extra good thing she will never follow him again and be lead to his zombie freezer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Did Ally Mychalka get...bigger?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
they seem to be drifting closer to the equator.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I hope one of these episodes we get to see what does actually happen when a zombie eats another zombie's brain. Also Liv hopped up on evasive politician brains.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The network has ordered 6 more episodes of the series :dance:
http://deadline.com/2015/11/crazy-ex-girlfriend-izombie-additional-episode-orders-1201635872/

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Great news!

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

That's fantastic news. I feel like Babineaux and Liv are bound to share/find out secrets soon enough.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One of my customers says that Penn Jillette is pissed about being "mocked and slandered" in the last episode but I can find nothing on twitter, facebook or broad google searches. Anyone hear this?

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Rhyno posted:

One of my customers says that Penn Jillette is pissed about being "mocked and slandered" in the last episode but I can find nothing on twitter, facebook or broad google searches. Anyone hear this?

I think your customer is full of poo poo. The iZombie writer's room Twitter account shouted Penn and Teller both out and Penn retweeted it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whaaaaaaaaat:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Whaaaaaaaaat:

Yeah apparently there's an upcoming episode called Cape Town. Where I assume she eats the brain of some wannabe superhero

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crossover confirmed.

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
I'm assuming the package is a neighbor who saw Liv picking the lock on their house and took pictures of them going in and out. It'd explain the size if it's blown up photographs.

And why you'd write "occupant" if they somehow knew her house but not her name. Why else would you know a house but not a name? Though bizarre to not have called the cops. Maybe she thought the owner might know them?

Also there's no way those were York brains. Blaine told Suzuki "Unless you have $250,000 in your pocket" and made him leave when he asked about the special brains being prepared.

Loutre fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 26, 2015

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Loutre posted:

Also there's no way those were York brains. Blaine told Suzuki "Unless you have $250,000 in your pocket" and made him leave when he asked about the special brains being prepared.

I was under the impression they made multiple boxes so he could have multiple serving to his astronaut memories going for longer. Or to sell it to him multiple times for maximum profit. Suzuki just had regular brain of the week in his fridge.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

There was an episode tonight. It was good.

The banter between Rita and CEO dad is great. I guess he doesn't know that Rita and Major were :huh:

"What if you have a vision of having sex with Clive? You might see his O-face." That line and taunting Clive with Game of Thrones stuff, Ravi was killing it tonight.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

That line and taunting Clive with Game of Thrones stuff, Ravi was killing it tonight.

"Not writing :argh:" is the only correct answer to the question of what George RR Martin is doing right now

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Best episode so far because of the dialogue. Too many funny lines to get through, but the Max Rager CEO is fantastic: "I appreciate your key demo inPUUUUUT."

Liv: "it seems Regina took NWA's biggest hit literally."

Lady in jail: "I got rights!! Cops arrested me for weed twice, that's double jeopardy!!"

Ravi also had me belly laughing the entire episode.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DarklyDreaming posted:

"Not writing :argh:" is the only correct answer to the question of what George RR Martin is doing right now

His delivery was so good, too. Like he knew Ravi figured some poo poo out he didn't want him to, but he's so passionate about the books he had to give the exact answer he knew Ravi wanted.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Does anyone who's into the Songs of Ice and Fire books know what Ravi said to Clive that was in Dothraki? Ravi said he'd know what it means, but I had no clue.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Pan Dulce posted:

Does anyone who's into the Songs of Ice and Fire books know what Ravi said to Clive that was in Dothraki? Ravi said he'd know what it means, but I had no clue.

It means "ride or die," if the site I looked it up on was accurate.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Ravi was amazing this episode. 100 points to Ravi. And someone please put the actor in more things, TIA.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

More Ravi and general iZombie goodness!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Babineaux... I feel your pain

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh Babineaux... I feel your pain

Babineaux as secret die-hard GoT fan is just so inexplicably hilarious. I wish we had a better photo of him dressed up as Drogo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want to hold hands with Ravi.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

That was such a fun scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

FoxTerrier posted:

Babineaux as secret die-hard GoT fan is just so inexplicably hilarious. I wish we had a better photo of him dressed up as Drogo.

Not quite what you wanted, but enjoy

• Locked thread