Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
kill them all :69snypa:

XMNN fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Changed password, still happening - guess it'll only work when they quit the app?

XMNN posted:

kill them all :69snypa:

:agreed: brb

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/18

Think they put the feature in for acrimonious break-ups.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Best show on tv is actually iZombie but you'll need to pirate it cos I don't think it's being shown in the UK.

Came third in the pub quiz this week, not a bad result overall but could have done better.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
started watching the bridge its really good

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Countdown to more terrorism on Britain's shores begins in this thread, cool?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Nah, there's no need. They can just leave the papers to incite all the terror they could ever want.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

as a Scotsman I feel the need to point out that any other country, in any other situation, which overwhelmingly voted against military action in 2015, would not be getting dragged into it right now.

scotland the brave :toot: gently caress this country

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

British traditions:

Ale
Literature
Racism
Wet holidays in caravans
Disappointing seaside resort towns
Questionable architecture
Whiskey and Gin
Dour philosophy
Poetry
Roast meat
Periodic military misadventure in the Middle East because it would be rude not to at this point

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Bozza posted:

Best show on tv is actually iZombie but you'll need to pirate it cos I don't think it's being shown in the UK.

Came third in the pub quiz this week, not a bad result overall but could have done better.

My girlfriend loves that show but I could never really get into it

HollywoodDialysis posted:

Countdown to more terrorism on Britain's shores begins in this thread, cool?

I call 46 days till the first bomb strikes

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
that's a way better list than the one the government uses which is not a portrait of a britain i recognise

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

as a Scotsman I feel the need to point out that any other country, in any other situation, which overwhelmingly voted against military action in 2015, would not be getting dragged into it right now.

scotland the brave :toot: gently caress this country

cmon now you did kind of ask for it when you decided you guys didn't want to be an independent country so don't go blaming the rest of us for that.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hwllo

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Good morning. I am getting a haircut.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NaDy posted:

cmon now you did kind of ask for it when you decided you guys didn't want to be an independent country so don't go blaming the rest of us for that.
trust me I've been saying "told you so" a lot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
nobody likes a sore loser but scotland should take north england when 20 years of the tories get the independence

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
I wouldn't really say that we're really at war.

We're dropping bombs in Syria (some may even hit their intended targets).

But we are not being invaded. ISIS has an army that is estimated to number around 40 000. And there's a lot of countries between here and there.

The extremists that commit terror attrocities in western countries have nearly all been born in the western countries, or have lived in them for some time and have been indoctrinated.

When the British population start to rebel against the government, there will be another conveniently timed terror attack to make the masses beg for their protection again. It's the easiest trick in the book.

I think Yoda puts it best: "Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering," = the Sheeple.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
there is a thread in d&d for this dumb poo poo

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

corn in the fridge posted:

there is a thread in d&d for this dumb poo poo

how are you today corn

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i am well thank you, and you?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

good thank you :)

im bored at work and ttrying to decide what to have for dinner

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i made this the other night http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/sausage_casserole its one of my go-tos when i can't think of anything else cuz its simple and super tasty

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bored of your extra money

e: make fish pie, or something with dumplings. Or a stew of chicken, sweet potato, chilis and peanut butter, and a bunch of misc brown spices

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hello afternoon

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lady Gaza posted:

...change your password?

there's no neeed. 4 or so people can use the same netflix account from different places.

i think he should be chill and share the love

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it costs a pound a month extra

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Create a new profile and weird stuff to your watch list like Bronies and that cam girl documentary

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

corbae did the chuckle brothers end up investigated by yew tree or were they spared

Fluo
May 25, 2007

lenoon posted:

corbae did the chuckle brothers end up investigated by yew tree or were they spared

it kept going back and forth between the two of them

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

It's loving roasting in my office rn because the air con is broken so they decided to crank up the heat for the next 10 days

The point of this story is I just tried having a curly wurly for post lunch snack and it was sad and melted :(

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
https://twitter.com/KatamariItems/status/672384874750148609?s=09

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i had saus casserole on Sunday it was delicious

may make a fish pie as ive not had one in forever :yum:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

much like my dick

which, coincidentally, looks a bit like a twiglet
is that because of the crusty yeast coating it or because it ends being noshed by drunk students in cheap bars

alt burn:

Fraction posted:

The point of this story is I just tried having a curly wurly for post lunch snack and it was sad and melted :(

much like my dick

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Fluo posted:

it kept going back and forth between the two of them

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

the kid or the *accusation

*probably justified, let's be honest,

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Ahh, the joy of sending in a letter of resignation to go to a better job while signed off from my current job for a third week due to an operation.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Squalitude posted:

Ahh, the joy of sending in a letter of resignation to go to a better job while signed off from my current job for a third week due to an operation.

congrats!

i just found out i may have been underpaid for the past 6 months cos im a massive moron, good poo poo

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
The Big Taff Man is going to stairs Pedricko this coming Saturday. What an event.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The chuckle brothers are heroes for stopping DLT from raping that poor young lady and anyone who says anything bad about them is a terrible human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dont think ive seen that episode