Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'd put my tokens in her development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
She's the opposite of Pirelli: she doesn't make me ultra soft

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Always be hydrating.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

George Zimmer posted:

She's the opposite of Pirelli: she doesn't make me ultra soft

Diet Crack posted:

I'd put my tokens in her development

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

New thread and no Claire Williams jokes yet? Id post her a reply in this thread. If you know what I mean fellas :smug:
I enjoyed these posts.

Foxtrot_13 posted:

Ferrari had their poo poo together this year and he still beat them as well. If Kimi can get onto the podium three times and Vettel win three times then it's the 2nd best car on the grid.
So just like every year Alonso was there except 2014?

track day bro! posted:

I cant think of a single 'Team Player' that has won a wdc.
Jackie Stewart. He taught his teammate Francois Cevert everything he knew. Even taught him how to crash at Watkins Glen, which Jackie himself had never managed. Such generosity and loyalty.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Human Grand Prix posted:

Mercedes won all of the time.

And Vettle is good and cool and won when they didn't

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The Midfield racing was good. I am the guy that cares about which car finishes in 6th place.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06rf90c/pointless-celebrities-series-8-11-formula-one

A special F1 version of Pointless. I haven't watched it because I have no idea how that gameshow works. At all.

But if you're unemployed or a student, I'm sure you'll thank me.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Norns posted:

And Vettle is good and cool and won when they didn't

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ahhh drama

FIA have given special permission which will let toro Rosso use Ferrari 2015 engines

21 races next year, will clash with Le Mans

And finally, *click click BOOM*

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/fia-gives-ecclestone-todt-mandate-to-change-f1/

Bernie and Todt have been given absolute power by the world Motorsport council with a mandate to re-write formula 1's rules and structure including cost control, governance and power units.

I'm so happy /lone salty tear rolls down face.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

New thread and no Claire Williams jokes yet? Id post her a reply in this thread. If you know what I mean fellas :smug:

I'd principal HER mediocre team, if you know what I mean fellas.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

learnincurve posted:

Ahhh drama

FIA have given special permission which will let toro Rosso use Ferrari 2015 engines

21 races next year, will clash with Le Mans

And finally, *click click BOOM*

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/fia-gives-ecclestone-todt-mandate-to-change-f1/

Bernie and Todt have been given absolute power by the world Motorsport council with a mandate to re-write formula 1's rules and structure including cost control, governance and power units.

I'm so happy /lone salty tear rolls down face.

Rule #1: All teams give their entire budget to Bernie, and he will pay it out as he sees fit.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Claire Williams is nice and all but seriously doesn't hold a candle to Carmen Jorda.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

dreesemonkey posted:

I'd principal HER mediocre team, if you know what I mean fellas.

That's the spirit!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

AgentJotun posted:

Claire Williams is nice and all but seriously doesn't hold a candle to Carmen Jorda.

claire is probably a faster driver

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

good james allen interview with ron: http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2015/12/ron-dennis-mclaren-should-have-reverted-to-2012-car-at-the-start-of-2013-formula-1-season/

"The equity value of our organisation is now well over £1bn and all of our businesses are profitable.” god drat this guy knows how to get my dick hard

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Funzo posted:

Rule #1: All teams give their entire budget to Bernie, and he will pay it out as he sees fit.

I like the new F1 rules

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/122107

So, 3 compounds for next season, of which the team must choose 2. Sounds like a positive step forward (in theory), although I would prefer if they had all 3 available for the race.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
So is it agreed upon in hindsight that Hamilton won the M-mM-MINDGAMES that we talked about earlier in the season? Britney didnt even enjoy his monaco grand prix win.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

AgentJotun posted:

It's pronounced Whore-Da right?

Also Claire admitted to being in a hotel room in her pajamas with a 3-time fraud from Brazil, she's tainted.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Brainwrong posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06rf90c/pointless-celebrities-series-8-11-formula-one

A special F1 version of Pointless. I haven't watched it because I have no idea how that gameshow works. At all.

But if you're unemployed or a student, I'm sure you'll thank me.

Was going to watch this until I noticed two of the people involved were Suzi Perry and Christian loving Horner

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Claire Williams is like 40 years old or something, basically an old lady.

Carmen Jorda on the other hand is hot as hell.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

ImplicitAssembler posted:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/122107

So, 3 compounds for next season, of which the team must choose 2. Sounds like a positive step forward (in theory), although I would prefer if they had all 3 available for the race.

Spoiler alert: everyone will choose the 2 hardest ones

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Bernie running F1 with an iron fist and no checks or balances for the win

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"He complains a lot" - Arrogant whiny baby

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Ah the good old British Broadcasting Corporation, let's show that jerry what for eh, tally ho

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Remember earlier this year when Ferrari released images of their totally sick F1 concept car? McLaren have now released their GP2 version:

Fire Ron Dennis, imo.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Remember earlier this year when Ferrari released images of their totally sick F1 concept car? McLaren have now released their GP2 version:

Fire Ron Dennis, imo.

That it loving slick. Give Ron a knight hood.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

It's pronounced Whore-Da right?

Also Claire admitted to being in a hotel room in her pajamas with a 3-time fraud from Brazil, she's tainted.

its pronouced 'your-da',

as in, your-da worst poster itt

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Well I just said "ooooooh" out loud and got a funny look from my dog.

Ron is not going to be A Happy Bunny.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-confirms-tag-heuer-sponsor-deal/

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Diet Crack posted:

"He complains a lot" - Arrogant whiny baby

Hopefully we'll see a "Nico Rosberg says team-mate Lewis Hamilton is a sullen petulant twat when things don't go his way or when he thinks he could make a better decision than the strategists on the pit wall" headline before long.

quote:

The world champion said: "You've seen he complains about a lot of things. But you kind of let it go over your head because that's just the way he is.

"It's kind of the different background we come from, I guess."

Yes, you grew up in the Stevenage ghetto Lewis, thank you for reminding us again.

At this point I'm willing to concede that I should probably level my hate at the media here in the UK and that Lewis is probably really actually a nice guy but he's just painted in this way that gets my back up.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Fire Ron Dennis, imo.

quote:

It is powered by an all-eletric hybrid motor – which can be boosted by induction loops at the track – and features innovation like tyre wear monitoring systems and electronic branding.

"Ron, what do you think of when you think of the future?"

"Really cool ads."

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

oh and it looks like red bull are running TAG-branded engines next year

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

lol when does Ron Dennis get shitcanned already?

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Farce India is confident they will close the Aston deal latest next week.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

be nice wicka posted:

"Ron, what do you think of when you think of the future?"

"Really cool ads."

it's so they can turn off sponsors mid race,

because changing stickers each session isn't quick enough for all their sponsors quitting

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

lol when does Ron Dennis get shitcanned already?

tag heuer left mclaren for red bull because they have the opportunity to badge their engines and receive far greater visibility. this opportunity is not available at mclaren; honda is paying loads of money to be in the name of the team. why, exactly, is this something ron should get fired for?

Dubs posted:

it's so they can turn off sponsors mid race,

because changing stickers each session isn't quick enough for all their sponsors quitting

ron probably thinks this is cool because the biggest reason vodafone bailed was bc they couldn't get their logos off the car in bahrain

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

be nice wicka posted:

oh and it looks like red bull are running TAG-branded engines next year

Yet another reason to take the piss out of every smug shitbird with a quartz tag heuer watch.

funeral fag
Jun 23, 2004

i can't make heads or tails of the new tire regulations. please explain to me like i'm massa

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Why the gently caress is anyone at mclaren drawing anything that isn't going to help the team go faster. That concept is a waste of time and talent and Ron should fire somebody for this drop in overall potential talent allocation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Boring as gently caress livery. Who do they think they are, Marussia??

• Locked thread