Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think one of the people on the Kash vote is scum.

I thought Chic was scum yesterday and my instinct would be to go after that with the thought that she was protecting/covering Keane when she started in on me, but that just seems way to obvious.

My original thought is Ecco because of the reasons I stated earlier, but she is claiming vig. I'm willing to believe that claim once she breaks her code. So the only person left is Tomm and reading over his history, I could see him being scum. This post in particular is pretty bad:

Tommunist posted:

The chic-TMM stuff was pretty obnoxious but its all a matter of ~perception~ i guess.

I feel that going for a 3rd party is dumb day one, it doesn't provide much/any useful info, and its a really easy lynch for scum to pile onto/start.

at the time i wrote this:

Capitalist pig had just voted for JakeP based off his claimed role.

And kashuno had updated his reasoning for his prior (i'm pretty sure he voted for jake before the claim) with this:

I'm going to put down my vote on kashuno for his Jake P, plus the other case on him, would also vote Pig, who seems to be basically lurking, and that seemed to be the tactic he used last time i played scum with him. I'm not going to vote JakeP

##vote Kashuno

would also consider the other people with a vote on jake, but need to re-read them fully.

Especially the end where he says he is not going to vote for a claimed 3P but instead would consider anyone who voted for Jake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I think one of the people on the Kash vote is scum.

I thought Chic was scum yesterday and my instinct would be to go after that with the thought that she was protecting/covering Keane when she started in on me, but that just seems way to obvious.

My original thought is Ecco because of the reasons I stated earlier, but she is claiming vig. I'm willing to believe that claim once she breaks her code. So the only person left is Tomm and reading over his history, I could see him being scum. This post in particular is pretty bad:

Especially the end where he says he is not going to vote for a claimed 3P but instead would consider anyone who voted for Jake.

Mafia edit - Also, it's hard to go after Chic when she has been replaced by Asiina, so obviously I can't ask Asiina why Chic did what she did yesterday.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I remembered at bar trivia (tenth place ugh) that I have volleyball tomorrow night with copious drinking after, so, friday I guess. I should be around for that deadline at least.

TMMadman posted:

I'm willing to believe that claim once she breaks her code.

lol

TMMadman posted:

Also, since you have now claimed, go ahead and show your work on your code.

what if I told you I can't break the code, but that it shouldn't matter for one really obvious reason?

tmm scum 2015.

okay goodnight and goodbye for now!!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

##vote tommunist I was happy with my vote last night and today's effort is poor.

Tommunist posted:

Re-reading through people/ the thread, but kinda cooling of CPig as scum, not so keen on kashuno, but gonna fully re-read him, havn't read ecco/TTM so gonna have a looksies aat them.

I really have to wonder what your process is when you decide to re-read people because this last bit seems to imply you do on a need-to-know basis as in "they seem like they're in hot water might as well wander my vote over that way".

Tommunist posted:

a) gotta let u know doe~~~
b) I'm really not getting scum vibes anymore from kashuno, my case on day one was based on not really thinking JakeP was a good vote, but i'm not really seeing JakeP as a bad vote anymore (as well as the other case on him not being amazing) , still need to re-read some other people so might come back to him but for now not getting the kashuno vibes~~

How/why would you go back to Kash if you're not feeling the vote? Would it just so you can have a vote somewhere? You seem to lack all conviction on your play and I feel it stems because you're not motivated to actually hunt for scum because you are in fact one.

Feel free to address my previous case on you too if you like, since it still stands.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

realtalk hard to tell since a lot of people are lurking but I'm kinda feeling TMM right now but I don't think I can muster a case right now since it can too easily be dismissed as "TMM being TMM" (which is one of those Bad Reasons to dismiss cases but people love them so). I will try to do so this evening I guess.

people should post more imo

EccoRaven posted:

it's more than that I don't see his play around Keane OR chix coming from a sincere place. it's feeling like he's forcing himself to do stuff that he tends to do as town or scum BUT he's artificially amping it up, which I'm interpreting as coming from scum insecurity.

it's not a solid case nor a persuasive one though and I've been too blah to pump it up and go all effort on it so I haven't developed it yet.

These small build up's to TMM are interesting because if Ecco concedes they're not strong indicators of anything but he says them anyway. Like they're precursors to an attempted build-up to a vote on TMM. Ecco later does this again say he's got gut feelings on Kash. I've never been convinced about Kash's scumminess this game, and though I can be still be proved wrong, I do think he was likely the scum push other than Jake. Note that Tom and Ecco both voted Kash and both were missing from deadline and in my mind could feel comfortable doing so since they had nothing to lose. As scum it's to their advantage to lose the survivor and if worst comes to worst sheer numbers would've pushed people towards the next highest candidate. Assuming that neither Tom or Kash would vote themselves they'd of gotten a no-execution which also works to their advantage.

Looking back at Tommunist's comments that he's now going to read Ecco, it seems to comes from a place that he was ignoring Ecco because they could be scum together. I think that the could both definitely be scum independently but I certainly see how they could be scum together too frankly. More sure about Tommunist at this moment.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Hello I am a condom I am a doctor.

This is oddly specific so it's possible that the scum got fake claims. This is a very Keane joke though so it could just be that.

CCKeane posted:

Ecco I'm just going to ignore your poppycock.

Mushroom you're scum aintcha.

##vote Mushroom

People should read Keane's back and forth with PMush and Ecco about Ecco's turbo vote. This comes right before TMM gets on him about claiming doctor. Keane never accuses Ecco on anything while giving him the space to air out any suspicions PMush could have. It starts more or less around here.

CCKeane posted:

Joke phase can be found right here *places hand on Tommunist's chest*

In your sternum.

Keane's interaction with Tommunist after tommunist laments joke-phase.

Note his other interactions at this point were with PMush on her suspicion on Ecco and his back-forth with TMM. Afterwards he talks a bit with Jake after laying his vote down safely on him. It's notable who Keane talked to and didn't because he didn't talk to many people. Keane was pretty present in game too so those choices were deliberate. His interactions with TMM and Jake are functional around voting and defense, but he seems to talk Pmush down from suspicions towards Ecco and otherwise joke and acknowledges with Ecco and Tommunist in thread quite specifically. I honestly think the keane-vidence is more strongly stacked against Ecco.

And since we know Keane was scum I feel more certain voting this:

##vote Eccotheraven

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

gut + some early bad posts he made towards me + his support of the jake vote (a bad vote remember!) + thinking last night while drunk and tired that it'd be a hassle to actually get a vote on him going since I don't have the time or effort to parse through all his posts and make a case and I figured worst case he dies and flips town so who cares whatever. vOv

had you all not voted jake (a bad vote) I'd have used it on him, since vigging blind is dangerous but vigging a claimed survivor is a great use of town resources.

(voting for one isn't!)

I am waiting for the day you are surprised that you are not exactly who you said you were. is that day today? only time will tell.

I am taking a nap and then going out see you thread tomorrow night!

This is the most reasonable and honest you've seemed to be all game but it's contradictory. You voted Kash last night. You never once gave any inclination that you'd vote Keane. Kash also voted Jake. Did you just figure you could get a case on Kash going? Note that you never actually cased Kashuno, you just piggy-backed Asiina's work. Any other person would've just figured you'd of vigged Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

what if I told you I can't break the code, but that it shouldn't matter for one really obvious reason?

tmm scum 2015.

haha wow this is bad ##vote ecco

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

When did Ecco become EccoRaven? Wasn't it Eccotheraven or have I been hallucinating for the 2 years?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I thought the same thing but I don't think "the" was ever actually I'm there and was just a weird brain association

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In, rather

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

tmm scum 2015.

So are you saying that you put an unbreakable code into the game? Because I feel that's against the spirit of the game. I'm not really good with codes, so I don't even try to break them really. I barely even have the patience to do single substitution cryptograms.

However, you're the one that put the code into the game and it appears to be directly related to your role. Now you've claimed your role, so your only choice here is to show your work, break your code and prove it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:munch: Doing a claim in an encrypted code is as universal of breach of the rules as posting your role PM :munch:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
D1:

EccoRaven posted:

voting for a survivor is dumb but Jake needs to prove he's a survivor or else he is probably scum.

D2:

EccoRaven posted:

yeah tmm you led the jake vote yesterday which was a Very Bad Vote since it was on a not-scum and had I been around I'd have told you all it was bad.

EccoRaven posted:

gut + some early bad posts he made towards me + his support of the jake vote (a bad vote remember!) + thinking last night while drunk and tired that it'd be a hassle to actually get a vote on him going since I don't have the time or effort to parse through all his posts and make a case and I figured worst case he dies and flips town so who cares whatever. vOv

had you all not voted jake (a bad vote) I'd have used it on him, since vigging blind is dangerous but vigging a claimed survivor is a great use of town resources.

(voting for one isn't!)

I feel like Ecco's story is inconsistent.

On D1, he was at least open to the idea that Jake might be scum. But then on D2 he's trying to sell himself as someone who was staunchly against the vote on Jake, and that if only he was here would he have talked us out of it. He implies that the reason TMM is scum is that he was leading the charge on Jake, even though me/Taste/Pig (off the top of my head) were also very much in on it.

Also, the thought process used to rationalize vigging Keane doesn't sound like it came from someone who didn't know Keane's alignment. If he didn't have time to make a case/parse through his posts, why vig him over someone he was accusing of being scum D1? If his reaction to possibly vigging town is "who cares whatever" then why hassle TMM about Very Bad Play?

##vote Ecco

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Normally I'd unvote since we have over a day until deadline and ecco is at -2, but Ecco's reaction is so poor that I think it's fine to just lynch her now.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Normally I'd unvote since we have over a day until deadline and ecco is at -2, but Ecco's reaction is so poor that I think it's fine to just lynch her now.

I just realized I hosed up pronouns in my last post - sorry Ecco! :eng99:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I feel much the same way, but I actually am going to urge someone to remove their vote for the moment because other people haven't checked in. If, by some miracle, Ecco is town then I'd really hate to give scum an easy turbo for the day.

However, I am not going to be the one to remove my vote because I feel like if I remove it, then I'm going to get hit with a 'If you're so gung ho about Ecco, why are you holding off' line of attack. Even if I clearly explained that I'm only removing my vote to avoid a turbo.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That post hurts me so bad TMM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

That post hurts me so bad TMM

To be fair, I thought your post was pretty scummy since it's essentially advocating for a turbo on an unknown player. We don't have a cop result on Ecco, so we are still just guessing.

You know I don't like turbos without a cop result.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So Ecco, who did you guys try to kill last night?

##vote Ecco

TMMadman posted:

To be fair, I thought your post was pretty scummy since it's essentially advocating for a turbo on an unknown player. We don't have a cop result on Ecco, so we are still just guessing.

uggggh.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I told you I'm not the cop. I am exactly who I said I am here:

TMMadman posted:

Here, I'll make this easy since I'm not under any real pressure, this is my claim:

I'm a vanilla town, specifically a D+ student who is struggling to make it through a big load of classes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

TMMadman posted:

I feel much the same way, but I actually am going to urge someone to remove their vote for the moment because other people haven't checked in. If, by some miracle, Ecco is town then I'd really hate to give scum an easy turbo for the day.

However, I am not going to be the one to remove my vote because I feel like if I remove it, then I'm going to get hit with a 'If you're so gung ho about Ecco, why are you holding off' line of attack. Even if I clearly explained that I'm only removing my vote to avoid a turbo.

TMMadman posted:

You feel the same [that it's fine if we lynch ecco now] but at the same time advocate that we don't do so. You came out swinging today, confident your vote on ecco was strong and immediately called her out as scum. Her play since then has not been very town, and people are starting to agree with you, and you don't want to keep pushing it and are now even positing the idea she may be town. Your reasoning for not unvoting ecco yourself is really self conscious and bothers the gently caress out of me.

##unvote for now.

Also as a semantics point I don't really think this is a turbo.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
You are all really, really flipping dumb.

TMMadman posted:

Now you've claimed your role, so your only choice here is to show your work, break your code and prove it.

I am going to prove my role! Right here:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

CCKeane, scum-aligned goon, was killed N1!

:aaaaa:

Or, alternatively, look at where the numbers/letters are situated on a qwerty keyboard and shift your fingers down one row and to the right one or two keys. get rid of the asterisks and hyphens - that's just noise.

d7*r7*iqg*42-k5* ri

vigilante .ygl

wait .ygl??? what does that mean???

secrets, because I haven't actually claimed yet!

=====

I think the chances are like 80% good that at least one of the players who just snapped at me (for no good reason) is scum. They were so, so, so close to straight-up fakeclaiming that they killed keane but you guys had to go full not-smart an hour before I walk out the door and so I'm showing part of my hand now.

The rest are just very, very dumb town.

Because let's actually be reasonable for a second - keane dies. I claim to have killed keane. Nobody actually counterclaims that information. The position you all need to be in is "well, if nobody counterclaims, I kinda have to assume ecco is telling the truth?? since you know keane did die and all????"

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Note that Tom and Ecco both voted Kash and both were missing from deadline and in my mind could feel comfortable doing so since they had nothing to lose.

you know very well I have a new job. Tuesday nights (among other nights) require my active attention from the mid-afternoon to late at night - I didn't get home until around three hours after the deadline. I didn't have the time to even check the thread, let alone read posts and coordinate my vote (all on my phone). I think you bringing this up as a point against me is really lovely because it's unfair and not at all an indicator of alignment either way.

I mentioned my suspicions on TMM yesterday because I got a scummy feeling from his posts. I killed Keane over him though because honestly I think it wouldn't be too difficult to get a vote going against TMM, because regardless of his alignment he tends to put his foot in his mouth and talk himself into a noose, and vig-kills should be for the harder sells. Keane pinged my gut but I didn't have anything substantive to show for it, and short of me actually rolling up my sleeves and making a case out of his jokeposts I didn't see it reasonable the town would vote for him anytime soon.

I mean let's be clear here what do you think was my gameplan from this? State my (expressly unpersuasive) feelings on TMM, hoping that Keane (my scumbuddy?) would die so I could then make my case stronger against TMM to justify a vote for him?

100YrsofAttitude posted:

As scum it's to their advantage to lose the survivor and if worst comes to worst sheer numbers would've pushed people towards the next highest candidate. Assuming that neither Tom or Kash would vote themselves they'd of gotten a no-execution which also works to their advantage.
All game stuff aside, I want to make the record clear from a strategic perspective: scum don't want to vote out a survivor! The survivor lowers exlo by a day, and is thus a scum asset insofar as the scum can inertia to a victory more easily. Scum would very much prefer voting out town since it actually advances their win condition. BUT, it is bad for the town to vote out the survivor, too, because to the town it doesn't actually change the numbers any - it's still a day they're not voting out actual scum. If the town is playing badly the best strategic play is for the survivor to be vig-killed, since that way the town doesn't waste their vote on them (and vig-kills are notoriously inaccurate anyway).

Survivors are weird alignments and the kneejerk town response to them is almost always unhelpful.

Game stuff not aside, again, I wasn't around for the deadline. I would have been not around for the deadline regardless of my alignment. It's lovely that you're using this against me.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I honestly think the keane-vidence is more strongly stacked against Ecco.

I don't think so but it's funny you mentioned the "poppycock" post because it was what initially made me think "I should kill keane." He talked at me but he completely dismissed what I was saying in a way that pinged my gut (correctly!) as scummy. What you view as disarming PMush (why would keane need to do that? PMush had a bad suspicion early on day 1, even _I_ forgot about it), I view as Keane being scummy by keeping aloof from the game.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

This is the most reasonable and honest you've seemed to be all game but it's contradictory. You voted Kash last night. You never once gave any inclination that you'd vote Keane. Kash also voted Jake. Did you just figure you could get a case on Kash going? Note that you never actually cased Kashuno, you just piggy-backed Asiina's work. Any other person would've just figured you'd of vigged Kash.

100 Years of Attitude I am wondering: do you think I didn't kill keane? Because, surprise, I did! I shot him dead, and he flipped scum. I had my reasons (and you admit in this post they're "reasonable and honest"), and I had reasons for not wanting to kill Kash or TMM instead (because while I also thought they were scummy, the former because of Asiina's case verbalizing my gut, the latter for reasons I've explained already, I figured it'd be easier to just vote them out, rather than keane who I didn't see getting voted out without some effort).

Kashuno posted:

haha wow this is bad ##vote ecco

this is a very bad vote fyi. Like let's say we did live in a world where it was an "UNBREAKABLE CODE OH NOOO"; how does that make me lying scum?

Kashuno double-down on it a moment later, too.

I'm liking TMM and Kashuno for scum and I'm hoping you all agree with me here.

apropos of nothing:

100YrsofAttitude posted:

When did Ecco become EccoRaven? Wasn't it Eccotheraven or have I been hallucinating for the 2 years?

Kashuno posted:

I thought the same thing but I don't think "the" was ever actually I'm there and was just a weird brain association
I am and always have been EccoRaven, and by always have been I mean it was my first AOL handle in 1994. My only regret is wishing the e and r weren't capitalized.

another aside:

JakeP posted:

:munch: Doing a claim in an encrypted code is as universal of breach of the rules as posting your role PM :munch:
nope, and imo the "computer-assisted code" rule needs to be updated because in its current state it's a narrow rule that should be made even narrower.

I literally wrote the rules dead survivor.

Murmur Twin posted:

But then on D2 he's trying to sell himself as someone who was staunchly against the vote on Jake, and that if only he was here would he have talked us out of it.

It became obvious reading the thread when I got home from work that JakeP was either a survivor or really, really bad scum. I would have talked you guys away from him had I been around. of course woulda, coulda, shouldas and all that, but I'm just stating how I feel and what I'd've said had I been around - you're welcome not to believe me, but do so for reasons other than "it'd be SO CONVENIENT for ecco to be lying" please.

Murmur Twin posted:

He implies that the reason TMM is scum is that he was leading the charge on Jake, even though me/Taste/Pig (off the top of my head) were also very much in on it.
:ssh: It was a scummy vote and more than one player could have been scummy for it. But I am feeling most strongly about TMM right now.

Murmur Twin posted:

Also, the thought process used to rationalize vigging Keane doesn't sound like it came from someone who didn't know Keane's alignment. If he didn't have time to make a case/parse through his posts, why vig him over someone he was accusing of being scum D1? If his reaction to possibly vigging town is "who cares whatever" then why hassle TMM about Very Bad Play?
I answer your question in the post you quote:

quote:

thinking last night while drunk and tired
When Keane posted early in the day I started thinking "I want to kill Keane." When you have a vig you don't really need to post your suspicions in the thread as much, because you have other ways of checking on them as it were. I never seriously reviewed that suspicion internally beyond the impressions I had made and vaguely sustained over the game, and when I caught up on the thread I submitted it. I had planned on reading and submitting someone new during slow periods at work yesterday but Anon got all the actions in very quickly and when I saw Keane flipped scum I did a cheer and thought I am great.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:chanpop:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
for the record ecco I didn't vote you because the code was labeled as "unbreakable," it's because that post was really really lame and weak defense. I also think it's weird that you assume TMM and I are scum together.

That said, in light of recent events TMM is bothering me a lot more than ecco.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I have access to a computer to post in the narrow window between waking and walking out the door I am drat sure I'll typetypetype while I can.

Kashuno posted:

for the record ecco I didn't vote you because the code was labeled as "unbreakable," it's because that post was really really lame and weak defense. I also think it's weird that you assume TMM and I are scum together.
eh I think you're both scum independently, and I can see you as scum together. also this is why providing reasons for your votes is important other than just "lol."

and literally right now I am heading to the bathroom to begin the very long process of getting ready for the day and then immediately driving to work because this game is gonna make me ~5 minutes late on my first week hooray

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:(

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

EccoRaven posted:

I mean let's be clear here what do you think was my gameplan from this? State my (expressly unpersuasive) feelings on TMM, hoping that Keane (my scumbuddy?) would die so I could then make my case stronger against TMM to justify a vote for him?

In a world where you're scum, I'd assume your plan was to drop the "vigilante" code at the start of the game, vig a scumbro, take credit for it knowing no one would counterclaim you, and then try to ride town credit to the end of the game. It would also explain the lack of a town NK.

That said, it's tough to just blanket assume that at this point, so I'm fine exploring other avenues since there's plenty of time before deadline. ##unvote

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

In a world where you're scum, I'd assume your plan was to drop the "vigilante" code at the start of the game, vig a scumbro, take credit for it knowing no one would counterclaim you, and then try to ride town credit to the end of the game. It would also explain the lack of a town NK.

That said, it's tough to just blanket assume that at this point, so I'm fine exploring other avenues since there's plenty of time before deadline. ##unvote

Mafia edit for clarity: when I said "vig a scumbro" I meant "NK a scumbro"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That seems like a hell of a gambit though.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

Classic Ecco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

That seems like a hell of a gambit though.

Not really that much different that Quid killing you in my Scooby Doo game except that Quid did it to fulfill his Usurper win condition.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Not really that much different that Quid killing you in my Scooby Doo game except that Quid did it to fulfill his Usurper win condition.

yeah but d1?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I could reasonably accept that if it was n3, or even maybe n2, but as a n1 play that seems hella risky.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I could reasonably accept that if it was n3, or even maybe n2, but as a n1 play that seems hella risky.

Why? Vigs usually don't get questioned too hard and people generally just accept that they are town in a small game.

And remember, Quid survived for like 4 days after he claimed to have vigged you in that Scooby game and nobody really liked at him twice after it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ecco would never, ever do that. Ecco doesn't even believe in bussing, she wouldn't do the ultimate bus of NKing her own scumbro.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Granted that was slightly different because I did have a Survivor with a NK in the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

Ecco would never, ever do that. Ecco doesn't even believe in bussing, she wouldn't do the ultimate bus of NKing her own scumbro.

But that plays into meta argument in that Ecco knows her own meta and thus could be willing to play with that meta.

I've been accused of doing the same thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Guys, Ecco isn't scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tommunist posted:

I'm going to put down my vote on kashuno for his Jake P, plus the other case on him, would also vote Pig, who seems to be basically lurking, and that seemed to be the tactic he used last time i played scum with him. I'm not going to vote JakeP

##vote Kashuno

would also consider the other people with a vote on jake, but need to re-read them fully.

Tommunist posted:

Re-reading through people/ the thread, but kinda cooling of CPig as scum, not so keen on kashuno, but gonna fully re-read him, havn't read ecco/TTM so gonna have a looksies aat them.

Tommunist posted:

I'm really not getting scum vibes anymore from kashuno, my case on day one was based on not really thinking JakeP was a good vote, but i'm not really seeing JakeP as a bad vote anymore (as well as the other case on him not being amazing) , still need to re-read some other people so might come back to him but for now not getting the kashuno vibes~~

##vote Tommunist

(a) I see the constant promising of reading the game / providing content as a scumtell. (bolded stuff above)
(b) If he's not reading the game thoroughly, I find it hard to believe the one updated read he has was that Asii's case on Kash was good on D1 and bad on D2 (italics'ed stuff above)

• Locked thread