Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Well guess I'm gonna buy some talon and hearts. 40AP quests are only getting harder and no way I'm going to get past it.
I'm stacking event Servants and have gotten 100%-120% so no 1mil for me, not going to bother with the GUDAO as it just a waste of resources at my level.

Came in expecting Halloween level of drops and format realized a little too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
That, or you save up 60+ apple like me. I am still reluctant to use them since Christmas event is probably starting right where it ends.

I don't think it's worth getting her np to lv 3 either.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think the Christmas event will be different enough that me burning my apples don't matter right now and I'm going to replace Archer with Nobunaga anyways, so I figure I might as well beef her up as much as possible with the resources I get. I also generally just want to make it to the 1,500,000 HP end because I'm a big dork for beating the game's challenges no matter how meaningless.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Christmas can go gently caress itself, i have to do everything i can to get Nobu's NP to lv5, because she's cute and that's what matters.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
But what if they give us a Christmas Cutie

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

Then i'll start burning through my Li Shuwen Emergency Quartz Summoning Fund

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Neat. Was able to get Okita on a single draw.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Baal posted:

Christmas Liz, Nero, and Vlad.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
It's basically guaranteed to be Christmas Nero, anyway

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Finally I will have my Nero

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have 535k right now and I think I'll easily make the points needed to max Nobunaga's NP.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm honestly more worried I won't be able to get the resources to get all of the gears and talons.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
Christ. This time it's Drake with like 250k HP waiting there.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Grausherra posted:

Christ. This time it's Drake with like 250k HP waiting there.

yeah it's brutal. No way am I trying to farm that.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Tarezax posted:

After taking a beating during my first attempt I decided to fiddle with my team setup a litte. Carmilla, Archer, Okita, Hassan, Ushiwakamaru, Nobunaga.
With this tackling Drake is easy, just need to activate dodge when she is about to use her Noble Phantasm.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Next maintenance will reopen all the previous 40ap quest, so we can farm on the easier one with berserker again.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Next maintenance will reopen all the previous 40ap quest, so we can farm on the easier one with berserker again.

About drat time DW.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nyaa posted:

Thank god

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Tarezax posted:

Even Hassan can deal with Drake with some well timed use of skills (mostly to tank her NP), so it's not so terrible. Friend supports like other Assassins (Carmilla shines this time) and Okita help a lot too. It should be doable provided you have a well-leveled Assassin.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Also focus your efforts on taking Drake down first and ignore the Nobus so she gets less actions to ruin your poo poo.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Since I have Carmilla and Stheno, I decided to make a quick team with a friend Okita. They whacked drake before she can fire her NP. :v:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
The lancer quest is much easier for me. My highest level servant is Arturia, while I am rather lacking in leveled assassin cards.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Jeeze Okita, just how can you go from 0 to 100% NP in a single turn of combat.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

InfinityComplex posted:

Jeeze Okita, just how can you go from 0 to 100% NP in a single turn of combat.
AQQ. 60-90+% depend on how much she crit and other factor like overkill, skill boost, and class weakness. Okita is really good, but I can't get her. :argh:

Lancer quest is so easy with high level saber, I can get to 1mil point easily now.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm mixed on this event because I wanted to get most of if not all the materials you can buy with the event currency, but it feels as if I'm shoehorned into focusing on trying to just upgrade Nobunaga. I got all the skulls I need and I just need two more Nobu cards to fully upgrade her NP, but it's gonna take me until the end of this event since my max percentage of point acquisition is 290% (I use support Okitas and I have the other Servants to bump up the number including event CEs except Gudao).

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Eh, I ended up focusing my efforts regarding event materials in picking up the two non-Hiragumo GUDAOs first, so I've been managing to reach 330%. Missed the first few days of the event due to being out of town though, so only a bit above 315k currently. With only 6 point events left, I'm not terribly optimistic that I'll reach 1 million and thus the final card.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This Lancer event is giving me insane drops and all I need to stomp it is two OKitas

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
It was nice accumulating up to about 50 golden apples so I can just wait until the final day and apply as necessary.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
unless you're a completionist lv3 NP Nobu is a fair stopping point. I'm limited in the farming department and lv4 and 5 just rounds it up tp 500%.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
On the other hand plumes and dragon scales.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am not looking forward to fighting Nobunaga tomorrow

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I am not looking forward to fighting Nobunaga tomorrow

I am, because Cu + Liz + support Cu will probably kick her teeth in

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am quite prepared for Okita the day after tho.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Anyway, i finally hit 1mil points and maxed Nobu's NP. Bring on the Xmas event, imo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Anyway, i finally hit 1mil points and maxed Nobu's NP. Bring on the Xmas event, imo

Dafuq

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I just hit 1mil, too. Gonna grind up my gears and poo poo so I can ascend Emiya, Okita, and Kojiro and call it on this event.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I'm currently sitting at 650K and wondering if I should try to grind out the Crystalised Lore at 1.5M, or if I should switch to the non-point drops. Seeing as the last 1AP quest gave me 70K, the value seems to be going up and there are still at least 5 left, hitting the fifth Nobu seems all but guaranteed.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Just one more goddamn nobu card, I need them gears for EMIYA and hopefully nab more talons.

edit; just noticed that Zero Caster has COOL in his name, heh.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Dec 6, 2015

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Melty Blood is apparently coming to the West on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Pureauthor posted:

Melty Blood is apparently coming to the West on Steam.

I'm pumped if this means matchmaking.