Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Get me lynched.

Anything to get this game rolling

##vote Kashuno

That's all the convincing I ever needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

##vote Kashuno

That's all the convincing I ever needed.

p bad reasoning

imgay posted:

Alright, I'll vote you kash
##vote imgay

##vote imgay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kash is an easy target for scum because he does strange/silly things (like lie as town :v:). I think BK was trying to take advantage of this.
##vote BottleKnight

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hi I am sorry for not posting, I have been without any internet connection for the last day and a half.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SirSamVimes posted:

Hi I am sorry for not posting, I have been without any internet connection for the last day and a half.

kept us waitign, huh?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

Kash is an easy target for scum because he does strange/silly things (like lie as town :v:). I think BK was trying to take advantage of this.
##vote BottleKnight

I do lie sometimes. Like my imgay vote!

##vote BK

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

I do lie sometimes. Like my imgay vote!

##vote BK

Only scum lies.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh how wrong you are

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just finished a game where I lied about 70% of my role and completely made the game a disaster for days on end and I was town.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

I just finished a game where I lied about 70% of my role and completely made the game a disaster for days on end and I was town.

First a meta read on me, now a meta read on yourself?? No way.

Birdstrike posted:

##vote BottleKnight

This is the funniest 2scum2bescum argument I've ever seen!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

So Kash is easily seen as scummy because he makes scummy plays, Birdstrike? Okay, what scummy play is he doing this game?

Or is it just scummy behavior? Which is why I'm voting him?

Your analysis is weird.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

First a meta read on me, now a meta read on yourself?? No way.

Do you have Jimson on ignore or are you honestly trying this hard to take my post out of context ?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kash is an easy target because he stands out as different. Among other things, he's been throwing votes around today like it's nobody's business.

If he's town, it makes him ideal for scum to come along and say 'yeah, Kash is scummy' without too much effort.

Looking at the votes today, Kash had a couple on him which went away, then BK votes Kash with supreme confidence on D1 which is odd.

Kash might be scum but I don't see it right now, what I see is BK's lazy vote on him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah BK I'm ~different~

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote Birdstrike

if you read the first letter of every line of his post it says kilk, which is an obvious scum slip

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

It was okay, the Great CCKeane was there to save it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Do you have Jimson on ignore or are you honestly trying this hard to take my post out of context ?

I actually missed that and read it totally wrong, sorry~~

Birdstrike posted:

Kash is an easy target because he stands out as different. Among other things, he's been throwing votes around today like it's nobody's business.

If he's town, it makes him ideal for scum to come along and say 'yeah, Kash is scummy' without too much effort.

Looking at the votes today, Kash had a couple on him which went away, then BK votes Kash with supreme confidence on D1 which is odd.

Kash might be scum but I don't see it right now, what I see is BK's lazy vote on him.

I'm not supremely confident, I'm just scum hunting and I think he is the scum. I'm defending my vote and myself, not being lazy.

Can you give me examples of what you mean by 'stands out as different'? Because that is the laziest reasoning out of all of this.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kash had been mixing shitposts

Kashuno posted:

you got it

##vote opop
with possibly real posts

Kashuno posted:

shoot is an odd word choice here opop. Actual scum slip?
with more shitposts

Kashuno posted:

Let's all lurk and find out the mystery game

which makes him stand out to me.
He also according to Votefinder has put down 6 votes to this point, which could be Kash looking for a narrative to stick to as scum. But BK didn't mention this or any real reason at all.

Go back to this post for a sec

BottleKnight posted:

Cool emptyquotes guys.

But Kashuno is the scum.

##vote Kashuno

BK if you had put a reason why you thought Kash was scummy in this post instead of just "Kash is the scum", I probably wouldn't have voted for you.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

:captainpop: :chanpop:

i already have requests to replace into this awesome game of the century that you are lucky to be in!! dont tempt me!!!

:cmon: :justpost:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

uranus posted:

i already have requests to replace into this awesome game of the century that you are lucky to be in!! dont tempt me!!!

I am sorry I have internet now. :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:petdog:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:shittydog:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:catstare:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Pizza pizza.

##vote imgay

Hey you, I've been without internet for the past day and a half. What's your excuse for not doing anything in this game?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

Hey you, I've been without internet for the past day and a half. What's your excuse for not doing anything in this game?

I'm gay.

Pizza pizza.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Carry on then.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We're on the cloud now guys

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

We're on the cloud now guys

I bet you're able to float on it because you're full of gas. Or something, whatever it is 730 in the morning and you fart a lot.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I expect better of you Keane

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hmm ##vote asiina

not only is that a scummy smiley but asiina ccasually ignored all the real content she could have interacted with

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That is a good point!

##vote Asiina

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A study of FucBois and PizzaRolls.
(Or why I think Kashuno is town, and bottleknight is some sort of scumlord supreme((no mushrooms please))

To start with, Bk dropping a vote on Kashuno after his attempts to teach me an important lesson was, as Bstrike put it, a lazy vote. Not one bit of the effort or tact that would have made his vote come off with any sort of confidence were there.

The only real tangible evidence he put up towards Kashuno's guilt was a post taken out of context where kash was attempting to so tactly explain to me (with a really obvious humble brag, anyone that knows anything about kash knows he has the ego of a politician, if he was really just trying to show me that people lie he wouldn't have thrown in that little "and completely made the game a disaster" line)

I feel like again as Bstrike said, BK knows that kash is instant scumvote because he plays like an outsider, constantly distancing himself from others "for the gimmick" because honestly being town, and playing it completely the wrong way really has no advantage unless your pretending your one of the rolls you can investigate as. So obviously just Kash goofing around. BK was quick to latch onto Kashuno and attempt to ride him out of town to take the heat off of himself.

Also, Bk's username is stupid.

##vote Bottleknight

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

hmm ##vote asiina

not only is that a scummy smiley but asiina ccasually ignored all the real content she could have interacted with

Ernie is breadcrumbing that he is going to NK me tonight, FYI.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

A study of FucBois and PizzaRolls.
(Or why I think Kashuno is town, and bottleknight is some sort of scumlord supreme((no mushrooms please))

To start with, Bk dropping a vote on Kashuno after his attempts to teach me an important lesson was, as Bstrike put it, a lazy vote. Not one bit of the effort or tact that would have made his vote come off with any sort of confidence were there.

The only real tangible evidence he put up towards Kashuno's guilt was a post taken out of context where kash was attempting to so tactly explain to me (with a really obvious humble brag, anyone that knows anything about kash knows he has the ego of a politician, if he was really just trying to show me that people lie he wouldn't have thrown in that little "and completely made the game a disaster" line)

I feel like again as Bstrike said, BK knows that kash is instant scumvote because he plays like an outsider, constantly distancing himself from others "for the gimmick" because honestly being town, and playing it completely the wrong way really has no advantage unless your pretending your one of the rolls you can investigate as. So obviously just Kash goofing around. BK was quick to latch onto Kashuno and attempt to ride him out of town to take the heat off of himself.

##vote Bottleknight

Rude~

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

you know how I do derp YOU KNOW

It's hard to get into this game for some reason all I wanna do is have the totino pizza boy lifestyle and talk about pizza all the time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also I'm already voting scum so there isn't much to say.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What's with all the long d1's lately?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

What's with all the long d1's lately?

Its because people are compensating for their pizza roll size, like how some guys drive big ol hummers or fancy sports cars, it's compensation for pizza roll size.

So mods are like "Man I wish I had a bigger pizza roll , I'll make day 1 as long as possible to compensate"

Does this answer your question?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

Wow rude!!!!!

I am at work right now but when I get home you're grounded young man!!!

Also I'll reply to stuff tonight when I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Wow rude!!!!!

I am at work right now but when I get home you're grounded young man!!!

Also I'll reply to stuff tonight when I can.

Get Xenoblade Chronicles X while you're there

• Locked thread