Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

CHiRAL posted:

Bianca paints Willam, creating what might possibly be the most natural, beautiful look yet. A strong start to PMB season 2! :golfclap:

Bianca's real laugh is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Each morning after Sunblest
Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
Oh my god, when they put the wig on...I couldn't stop laughing.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
that was pretty amazing, I could listen to Willam, Alaska, and Bianca just shooting the poo poo forever

quote:

My favorite lube is love. Love and spit. When they say they love you it goes right in.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Did Bianca get lip plumping done?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
^^^Pretty sure he didn't, he just tends to use heaps of lip balm when he's not in drag

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.
Yeah I can confirm my lips do the same thing when I put on a shitton of lip balm, someone asked if I was wearing lip gloss once.

Everything in, about, and from this episode is loving amazing, and hearing Bianca laugh like that was the cherry on top.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Met Willam (and Warner!) today. Captain Scraps called picture-posting privs, so stay tuned.

Willam is such a nice man. Excellent at putting folks at ease, generous and engaged. I was out my drat mind on industrial-strength painkillers and probably came off dumb and surly as all hell, and he was still just so sweet -- despite being in the middle of a work-marathon that was exhausting just to hear about. Yes, meet your heroes if they are Willam.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
but tell us more about warner

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Capsaicin posted:

but tell us more about warner
Warner silvered in slobbering at Sochi, and pulled a bronze in shedding. He is also a Very Good Boy. Lovely manners.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Warner is super loving big, slobbery, chill and very soft. Will post a picture tomorrow.

Willam continues to be a sweetheart and a charmer. Cannot say enough good things about him. Pastabody, too.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Here's the full trip report I cross-posted on Reddit for him with a little elaboration I didn't post there.

During Willam's kickstarter earlier this year, my girlfriend and I talked it over and decided that we love Willam, we love dogs, and we needed an excuse to go to LA to see spite house. So we backed the Arby's brunch with Willam and Warner.

We email back and forth a few times, get everything set up and finally meet up last weekend at a little park in Bel Air (I told him I was going to feed Warner so many roast beef sandwiches it was going to stain his couch, so that was probably best).

During the e-mail exchanges, he's completely polite, punctual and bullshits with me. He's a complete sweetheart the entire time.

We meet up with Willam around 12:30 with my girlfriend and spite house and her husband. He's there with DJ Pastabody and the biggest loving dog I've ever seen. I grew up around large dogs-- 120 pounds is a normal sized dog for me.

Warner is at least 200 pounds. My entire head can fit in his mouth. His paws are like the size of my hands. And he's a complete gentleman if you ignore the tons and tons and tons of drool. He was off-leash the entire time we were there and didn't stray more than five feet.

Willam has been running hard. He recapped his last week for us and it was absolutely insane. I put in 60 hour weeks and he puts me to shame. Multiple shoots, multiple flights, filming beatdowns and still taking time to answer all this crap on social media. He was authentic, shady, and funny as hell. We ended up telling stories about burning man and talking about all the horrible poo poo we've seen across the world. He shows me a video of a vagina smoking a cigarette, I tell him about Superpussy in Bangkok, spite house and Willam wax on about old burning man memories. He was pretty professional and cheerful to start and eventually he started to feel comfortable enough to let his guard down.

Pastabody (his PA) was there too. Total sweetheart, very quiet.

Totally recommended. Go see him. Buy his poo poo. Subscribe, goddammit. He's a hard workin' lady.

Obligatory picture (posted with permission of all involved, I'm the guy on the left)

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 7, 2015

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

CaptainScraps posted:

Pastabody (his PA) was there too. Total sweetheart, very quiet.
afaict Pastabody's job is taking care of Willam, being extremely pretty and cleaning up St Bernard drool, and he is great at all these things. When it works, it works.

(I'm the snarly-lookin bitch in black on Scraps' left in the picture there. God, what a great day.)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Holy poo poo this art is so good https://www.etsy.com/listing/156401705/the-queens-collection?ref=shop_home_feat_1

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Chad Sell! Yeah, he's the jam. If you're not reading his blog you're srs missing out.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

I am so friggin jealous! Pretty happy with my voice message tho.... yup... :unsmith:

http://www.chadsellcomics.com/

I actually got a bunch of his printed stuff when he had a big cleanout sale a few months back. They're pretty amazing. I got an Alaska postcard and a signed Courtney one for my friend too :kimchi:

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

This lines right up with everything heard about Willam. He is a total and absolute professional, works incredibly hard, and really appreciates his fans because he knows that's where his business comes from. He can also party right there with the best of them, but it's not the partying that has caused the tension between him and World of Wonder, as WoW has attempted to hint. It's precisely because of his professional behavior, in that he has no problem calling out the unprofessional poo poo that some of the staff at WoW try and put their cast members through. I've heard similar issues with all of the shows that they produce, and not just Drag Race.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Nihonniboku posted:

This lines right up with everything heard about Willam. He is a total and absolute professional, works incredibly hard, and really appreciates his fans because he knows that's where his business comes from.

I have met Willam three separate times and each time this shown through 1000%.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Nihonniboku posted:

This lines right up with everything heard about Willam. He is a total and absolute professional, works incredibly hard, and really appreciates his fans because he knows that's where his business comes from. He can also party right there with the best of them, but it's not the partying that has caused the tension between him and World of Wonder, as WoW has attempted to hint. It's precisely because of his professional behavior, in that he has no problem calling out the unprofessional poo poo that some of the staff at WoW try and put their cast members through. I've heard similar issues with all of the shows that they produce, and not just Drag Race.

I'm not going to lie, he started to talk about drag race with me and I kind of stopped him and told him that I didn't want to talk about TV with someone who travels around the world and sees the craziest sort of poo poo for a living. He seemed very pleased with that.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

CaptainScraps posted:

I'm not going to lie, he started to talk about drag race with me and I kind of stopped him and told him that I didn't want to talk about TV with someone who travels around the world and sees the craziest sort of poo poo for a living. He seemed very pleased with that.
He was VERY relieved at not having to talk about a game show. VERY. Was, however, p indignant about how poorly said game show has treated its folks. His conversation with Violet, as recounted by him to us, was heartbreaking.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

spite house posted:

He was VERY relieved at not having to talk about a game show. VERY. Was, however, p indignant about how poorly said game show has treated its folks. His conversation with Violet, as recounted by him to us, was heartbreaking.

Wat

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

spite house posted:

What was Violet's experience with the show?

I mean, just a couple of the things that I've heard. Sharon Needles complained about the food on set, basically consisting of lovely lunchmeat and white bread. As a vegetarian, she said they had nothing out there for her, and she lived on bread and mayo during the filming of season 4.

Comedian Julie Goldman was on an episode of Drag U, and she was absolutely livid with World of Wonder. It's been a few years since she talked about her experience on the show, so I don't remember exactly, but it was something along the lines of being locked in a small room by herself without a chair, water to drink, or access to a bathroom for hours on end while being told she would be needed on set any minute. When she talked about her experiences on the podcast Gay Pimpin' (now called Gayest of All Time), World of Wonder absolutely lost their poo poo.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Ugly Xmas Sweater, the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9a_WtSJr28 :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Also the AAA Girls Holiday Special is up in 3 parts, one per channel: One Two Three

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

"This special sucks!"

"Hey, it could be worse, it could be on green screen."

:laffo:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

This masterpiece
is finally not unlisted so I can share it! Someone please gif the slow motion lips towards the end :allears:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I did love this one:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

One of the best surprise video reads to date in this week's Beatdown... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBApquKLALo

In other news, rumors are circling that Bianca Del Rio will follow Michelle Visage's lead and go into the Celebrity Big Brother house next month. Dammit, I'd have to watch now.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Pinwiz11 posted:

One of the best surprise video reads to date in this week's Beatdown... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBApquKLALo

In other news, rumors are circling that Bianca Del Rio will follow Michelle Visage's lead and go into the Celebrity Big Brother house next month. Dammit, I'd have to watch now.

That's UK, right? Don't they use the format where the viewers are the ones who evict people?

Generally I'd find that atrocious, but if Bianca's in the house then :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I got my eye on reddit so I'll let you guys know. I watched Michelle's entire season on YouTube thanks to them and I honestly can't believe I sat through that much Perez Hilton and Kate Hopkins awfulness.

In other news, Ginger's wonderful holiday vid is out and reddit has a handy playlist with every drag race alumni song to date, sorted by queen.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

CHiRAL posted:

I watched Michelle's entire season on YouTube

Wow.

I tried, I really did, but there wasn't nearly enough Michelle bitchery to make up for the things that I...witnessed.

I would kill for Bianca really ripping everyone a new one though, since that was why I watched in the first place.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Wow.

I tried, I really did, but there wasn't nearly enough Michelle bitchery to make up for the things that I...witnessed.

I would kill for Bianca really ripping everyone a new one though, since that was why I watched in the first place.

I did enjoy watching the aftershow, reading the threads on reddit and the hosts for the UK version are delightful....
It was a slow month :sweatdrop:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
You two might find a compassionate support group in the UK TV thread :ohdear:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

http://www.dragofficial.com/the-cher-or-chad-michaels-quiz.html

I only got 15/20 and I'm starting to ask some deep questions of myself for all the time I spent watching the If I Could Turn Back Time music video as a young man. Does Chad Michaels have an alibi for his whereabouts on that sailor filled night atop the USS Missouri?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

15/20 for me as well and I've worked for Cher. I'd never realized how uncanny Chad's illusion was until I saw them side by side :stare:

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
14/20, but as I was going through I got better because I realized Chad's lips are noticeably bigger than Cher's.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

17/20 :c00l: The cheekbones were usually a giveaway.

Midnight Sun
Jun 25, 2007

19/20 :c00l:

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

I am just so happy this happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUtKgqq4epM

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

love how they just went in on some of those looks. was kind of expecting some soft hilarity but yaaaaass! Trixie is so quick on her feet and I've gotta see her live as soon as possible :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

(un)Fortunately, no Bianca on CBB. I fully expect her to show up on the after show at some point since she's in the UK right now.

• Locked thread