Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ill wait til its ported to nx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

also I'm already voting scum so there isn't much to say.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Uranus make the deadline tonight

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Uranus make the deadline tonight

I feel like each day cycle should be 8 to 9 minutes in oven (9 to 10 minutes in toaster oven) or until crispy and sizzling, at 425°F

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

I feel like each day cycle should be 8 to 9 minutes in oven (9 to 10 minutes in toaster oven) or until crispy and sizzling, at 425°F

Assuming where all arranged evenly on a cookiesheet 1 inch apart.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I like the cut of your Jim, son.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
does anybody not microwave their pizza rolls

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Your a goony shitlord. There only good if there crispy outside, molten lava inside.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jimson posted:

Your a goony shitlord. There only good if there crispy outside, molten lava inside.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

I've never eaten a pizza roll in my life.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
my old job had these things they called pizza rolls that was loving kickass and I wish I could find them here.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote sirsamvimes

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
What about pizza pockets? they're bigger and more of a dome shape

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pizza pizza.

##vote SirSamVimes

Also, I'm moving this weekend, so no promises I'll be around for the deadline.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

Kash had been mixing shitposts

with possibly real posts

with more shitposts

which makes him stand out to me.
He also according to Votefinder has put down 6 votes to this point, which could be Kash looking for a narrative to stick to as scum. But BK didn't mention this or any real reason at all.

Go back to this post for a sec

BK if you had put a reason why you thought Kash was scummy in this post instead of just "Kash is the scum", I probably wouldn't have voted for you.

It was a lazy vote because it's early and he is doing scummy things. I didn't come up with this big meta read on him like apparently everyone voting me is suddenly doing! I think Kash has been scummy.

Your reasoning is valid though and I can't refute much of it.

UNLIKE MR. RUDYPANTS OVER HERE

Jimson posted:

To start with, Bk dropping a vote on Kashuno after his attempts to teach me an important lesson was, as Bstrike put it, a lazy vote. Not one bit of the effort or tact that would have made his vote come off with any sort of confidence were there.

C'mon dude, this is a 2-word point 'lazy vote' that you are stretching to make me look bad. It was a lazy vote, but that doesn't make me scum. There have been a lot of lazy votes this game. I'm not going to puff out my chest and make a big case on a gut read.

Jimson posted:

The only real tangible evidence he put up towards Kashuno's guilt was a post taken out of context where kash was attempting to so tactly explain to me (with a really obvious humble brag, anyone that knows anything about kash knows he has the ego of a politician, if he was really just trying to show me that people lie he wouldn't have thrown in that little "and completely made the game a disaster" line)

I feel like again as Bstrike said, BK knows that kash is instant scumvote because he plays like an outsider, constantly distancing himself from others "for the gimmick" because honestly being town, and playing it completely the wrong way really has no advantage unless your pretending your one of the rolls you can investigate as. So obviously just Kash goofing around. BK was quick to latch onto Kashuno and attempt to ride him out of town to take the heat off of himself.

Also, Bk's username is stupid.

So basically you just agree with birdstrike, cool. Didn't need to make me read 4 paragraphs AND INSULT MY COOL rear end USERNAME just to do that, jeeze!!

I'm gonna ##unvote because apparently we are dividing into voting blocks, not just voting who we think is the scum anymore. I have no objection to this, it makes scumhunting a lot easier. I'm gonna do a reread tonight and find some more scums.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

lol nvm you're cool Jimbo. Or should I say... burning lava hot

Kashuno posted:

oven pizza rolls are actually 2000% better than microwave pizza rolls. They're a lazy food but you shouldn't be sacrificing flavor like that man.

SirSamVimes posted:

I was gonna vote you for this but imgay has me covered.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

lol nvm you're cool Jimbo. Or should I say... burning lava hot

oven pizza rolls are actually 2000% better than microwave pizza rolls. They're a lazy food but you shouldn't be sacrificing flavor like that man.

I was gonna vote you for this but imgay has me covered.

I haven't had pizza rolls in a very long time. At least a year.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kash you your a super star

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Kash you your a super star

New player of the year tbh

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Cool emptyquotes guys.

But Kashuno is the scum.

##vote Kashuno

BottleKnight posted:

That's a big stretch. Even if true, it's not worth pursuing D1.

Everything else aside. This whole thing is the main reason I scum-voted you. I get that it's D1 and any and everything you say or do is based on almost no information. It's just that your flip-flopping on me voting for Kash for doing something I thought was scummy was just as founded as yours, but you took the time to say hey, don't pursue that day one, right after you voted him. Maybe, the intent here isn't for you to get Kash out, but to draw our attention away from you. You placed the vote, and continued to defend it...

Also, your username has grown on me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ne1 want to buy me a new user name?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imst8?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

Everything else aside. This whole thing is the main reason I scum-voted you. I get that it's D1 and any and everything you say or do is based on almost no information. It's just that your flip-flopping on me voting for Kash for doing something I thought was scummy was just as founded as yours, but you took the time to say hey, don't pursue that day one, right after you voted him. Maybe, the intent here isn't for you to get Kash out, but to draw our attention away from you. You placed the vote, and continued to defend it...

That makes sense. I think your reasoning was really a stretch, though. I wasn't defending anyone or telling you that it was the wrong person to vote for, at least I didn't mean to. Just that the reasoning there was a huge stretch and it's not worth tying posters to other posters on D1. In hindsight, my vote was a lazy gut read, so after seeing your logic I was like "wtf, no" which was unfair to you.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

Additionally, it's from TF2. I played Demoman exclusively, with the grenade launcher (spam jam), charge n' targe (ride of the ancient mariner) and the moonshine bottle (Excalibottle).

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

That is a real vote btw, I think he's most likely to be scum.

now that you've had some more time to mull do you really think I'm lying about miller still?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes, because demoknight is the goddamn worst and you should be ashamed.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

##vote Asiina

fite me

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Does meds/betrayer normally post like imgay?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think its time for the thunder roll

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Does meds/betrayer normally post like imgay?
More like
MEDSCUREGAYS

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i like this game, lots of humor, good pace, good friends

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i hate this game, not enough content, the deadline is god knows when???, asiina is still alive and she is scum

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

one of those posts is what i truly think, thread. if you figure it out, you might figure out whom to vote for!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

one of those posts is what i truly think, thread. if you figure it out, you might figure out whom to vote for!

I figured it out!! ##vote ernie

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote ernie

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ernie. posted:

i like this game, lots of humor, good pace, good friends

##vote Ernie.
Your a goddamn liar ernie.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

SEE WHAT I MEAN THERE ARE NO GOOD FRIENDS IN THIS GAME KILL ASIINA

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No Ernie don't.

Also I keep prodding Mavis but he isn't posting and it makes me sad and I feel responsible.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How is it still D1? Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

How is it still D1? Jesus