Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
We had 4 people who didn't vote. That's a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

We had 4 people who didn't vote. That's a problem.

Well technically, there are only 3 people that didn't vote, since you all killed Tommunist.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): 100YrsofAttitude, Asiina, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, HiipFire, Kashuno, Opopanax, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 07th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Well technically, there are only 3 people that didn't vote, since you all killed Tommunist.

Mislynch > no lynch

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Mislynch > no lynch

Don't worry, I'm not blaming you specifically.

I probably would have no lynched but that's because I'm a big jerk and I had a feeling this one was going sour, but Tommunist was a little scummy and he didn't help himself by not really being around yesterday.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It does suck to lose the cop so early. Makes me look harder at 100 for that casing of tomm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The real question is were the presumably two remaining scum on the lynch of off it and I think both of them are on it because otherwise it wouldn't have gotten done.

I don't really think Asiina is scum because I believe I'd be dead by now. Hiip has more posts than I'm used to seeing, but he didn't really post much at all yesterday. And I think Taste would be putting it a bit more effort as scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

The real question is whether the presumably two remaining scum were on the lynch or off it and I think both of them are on it because otherwise it wouldn't have gotten done.

I don't really think Asiina is scum because I believe I'd be dead by now. Hiip has more posts than I'm used to seeing, but he didn't really post much at all yesterday. And I think Taste would be putting it a bit more effort as scum.

Mafia edit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, that is to say of the three off the lynch, I would suspect Hiip the most right now because he made a lot of posts during D1, but then disappeared on D2. And he is a known lurker as scum, so maybe he boosted his post count on D1 in order to slide a bit during the next couple of days and anyone just looking at a post count wouldn't think he is lurking.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I mean the options are they voted tomm, or didn't vote. Or you're one of them. It's not like it was a split vote, and it seems like a weird thing for you to hone in on whether or not they were on the vote when it's mostly people who were lurking/not around who didn't vote. I'm also really not liking your repeated defense of asiina on a meta thing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Asiina is lurker scum, hiip is lurker, TT is lurker.

Of the three the only one who lurks specifically when she's scum is asii

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't get your characterization of hiip as he lurks a lot regardless of alignment

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Are you really going to try and accuse me of being scum here Kash?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am very reasonably suspicious of you TMM. If I was strong enough in those convictions to accuse you of scum, I would vote you.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Do I once again need to point to my claim, but this time show it next to the vanilla town that just died?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't understand how that would prove you're town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Would have been nice if tomm had claimed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

a) gotta let u know doe~~~
b) I'm really not getting scum vibes anymore from kashuno, my case on day one was based on not really thinking JakeP was a good vote, but i'm not really seeing JakeP as a bad vote anymore (as well as the other case on him not being amazing) , still need to re-read some other people so might come back to him but for now not getting the kashuno vibes~~

Sounds like kash is cleared, he doesn't really mention anyone else

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't understand how that would prove you're town

ANarc did not show a sample vanilla PM.

My claim:

TMMadman posted:

Here, I'll make this easy since I'm not under any real pressure, this is my claim:

I'm a vanilla town, specifically a D+ student who is struggling to make it through a big load of classes.

Vanilla town death:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Murmur Twin, vanilla town, was killed N2

You are an A- student. You took on a big load of classes this semester and are just trying to get through. Social life? HA. You battle your way through textbooks and tests, just looking forward to winter break when you can finally get some sleep.

It is now Day 3

While I obviously didn't post the entirety of my PM, I did specifically include the phrase a big load of classes for a reason.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mods can provide fake claims, or give vanilla flavour upon request. That doesn't prove anything

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahaha, this is seriously loving funny at this point.

And again, why would I bother to do that as scum on D1 without being prompted?

Everyone wants to be 'oh the simplest explanation must be right' for Ecco, but suddenly when it comes to me it becomes 'You can't be telling the truth because that's way to simple'

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I never said you were lying, I'm just enjoying your logic again

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

I never said you were lying, I'm just enjoying your logic again

Look, I know that mods can provide sample vanilla PMs to scum, but I'm thinking about the entire big picture which includes why I would bother to say anything about my role when I did and when you add all that up, it should be clearly obvious that I'm telling the absolute truth about my role.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I agree with your conclusion about Tomm most likely clearing Kash on N1 as that was what I thought when I looked at Tomms post after his flip last night.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't realize deadline was so early and I missed it because of Dota.

Madman's dumbass logic is once again sucking all the air out of the room and he is right that if I was scum I would have done the game a favour and killed him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure I believe that asiina.

Also opop is really egging it on this game lmao

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Hahaha, this is seriously loving funny at this point.

And again, why would I bother to do that as scum on D1 without being prompted?

Everyone wants to be 'oh the simplest explanation must be right' for Ecco, but suddenly when it comes to me it becomes 'You can't be telling the truth because that's way to simple'

The reason people accept ecco's statement is because 1) there was no counterclaim and 2) the alternative is highly unlikely 3) it is so strongly against who Ecco is as a person that it goes beyond a Mafia meta into her actual personality

The reason people do not accept your statement so readily is because 1)you claimed vanilla, which means nothing as it cannot be countered 2) you claimed at a time that does not make sense for either town or scum to claim, which results in it being more a null tel than anything, and 3) your treatment of yourself as a confirmed townie is suspicious and over the top

It's a bit more than just "oh this is convenient"

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well drat I should've actually went with my second choice I guess :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I'm not sure I believe that asiina.

Also opop is really egging it on this game lmao

You're right, I was actually playing CSGO at the time. The other team had 2 people leave and we still lost because a guy was afk but his friends refused to kick him.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Kashuno why do you keep thinking Asiina is scum? I haven't gotten that vibe from her at all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

Kashuno why do you keep thinking Asiina is scum? I haven't gotten that vibe from her at all.

I will get to this when I have computer access but consider this:

What if TMM and asiina are the two remaining scum :aaaaa:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

What if TMM and asiina are the two remaining scum :aaaaa:

but I don't think Asiina is scum for reasons that don't have to do with failing to murder TMM. Plus how do you reconcile TMM and chic's day 1?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Kashuno

New theory: Kashuno is the godfather. He continues to call me suspicious but doesn't actually ever vote for me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

##vote Kashuno

New theory: Kashuno is the godfather. He continues to call me suspicious but doesn't actually ever vote for me.

Interesting how you go from I'm not scum, I'm not scum, thinking the cop cleared me, then because I'm getting seriously suspicious and people won't bite your weird case, you turn your suspicions to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Now that I have a chance to address it ecco, I think Asiina went through a huge playstyle shift between d1 and d2. This may be, perhaps, because TMM was a center of attention and Asiina dreads interaction with TMM, but there was still plenty of content to interact with on d2 that she ignored after being pretty involved d1.

##vote Asiina

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

Interesting how you go from I'm not scum, I'm not scum, thinking the cop cleared me, then because I'm getting seriously suspicious and people won't bite your weird case, you turn your suspicions to me.

oh good you saw that too.

##vote tmm just gonna leave this here while I skim through day 1 again.

Kashuno posted:

Now that I have a chance to address it ecco, I think Asiina went through a huge playstyle shift between d1 and d2. This may be, perhaps, because TMM was a center of attention and Asiina dreads interaction with TMM, but there was still plenty of content to interact with on d2 that she ignored after being pretty involved d1.

how so? I didn't sense a difference between the days. what posts in particular strike you as odd?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

oh good you saw that too.

##vote tmm just gonna leave this here while I skim through day 1 again.

how so? I didn't sense a difference between the days. what posts in particular strike you as odd?

You realize you are going to look so terrible when I flip exactly what I say I flip right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ecco, right now you are doing to me what merk did you to in that soldiers game.

You are just completely focused on me and it's not helping town at all.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Kash, it's real simple for you: You can say "I don't believe your claim" and vote for me.

But you won't do that because you're scum and you know I'm telling the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You realize you are going to look so terrible when I flip exactly what I say I flip right?

No one is going to loving look bad if you flip VT jesus gently caress

• Locked thread