Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Blah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kashuno posted:

It feels like it has 4 days or something

What are we on Mars or something come on!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Maybe my death will mean something. Maybe you can understand what it truly means to be a little pizza boy after executing him.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Time moves slower on message bordd

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
A single tear falls down my face as I dropp a roll on the ground. I fall to my knees and cry openly screaching it's name (it was tom). The end.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think uranus was banned or something

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello who am scarm.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
get ready to kill somone!! kill them for my pleasure for i am totino boy! i will eat you rolls!

Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (3): Kashuno, imgay, Jimson
BottleKnight (3): Asiina, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Kashuno, Kashuno, Jimson, Jimson
Opopanax (2): CCKeane, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Jimson, Jimson, Kashuno, Kashuno, Jimson, m4v1s, Kashuno, Jimson, CapitalistPig, Jimson, Jimson
Asiina (2): Ernie., Kashuno, BottleKnight, Kashuno
SirSamVimes (1): imgay, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, imgay
CCKeane (1): Asiina, Kashuno, Kashuno, Opopanax, Ernie., Asiina, Ernie.
imgay (0): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, imgay, Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Birdstrike (0): imgay, imgay
Jimson (0): imgay, imgay
Kashuno (0): imgay, Jimson, Jimson, imgay, BottleKnight, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, BottleKnight

Not Voting (1): SirSamVimes

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to kill. The current deadline is December 05th, 2015 at 8 p.m. PST -- that's in about 4 hours, 29 minutes.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Bottleknight is my only true friend. And when asiina flips scum, he is probably scum too.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That doesn't even make sense, Ernie.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im voting ernie for maximum prosperity

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm around but I don't know what is going on anymore

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

SIRSAMVIMES needs to get off that fence ya'll

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

SIRSAMVIMES needs to get off that fence ya'll

Mafia edit

##vote SirSamVimes

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

totino boy posted:

get ready to kill somone!! kill them for my pleasure for i am totino boy! i will eat you rolls!

Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (3): Kashuno, imgay, Jimson
BottleKnight (3): Asiina, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Kashuno, Kashuno, Jimson, Jimson
Opopanax (2): CCKeane, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Jimson, Jimson, Kashuno, Kashuno, Jimson, m4v1s, Kashuno, Jimson, CapitalistPig, Jimson, Jimson
Asiina (2): Ernie., Kashuno, BottleKnight, Kashuno
SirSamVimes (1): imgay, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, imgay
CCKeane (1): Asiina, Kashuno, Kashuno, Opopanax, Ernie., Asiina, Ernie.
imgay (0): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, imgay, Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Birdstrike (0): imgay, imgay
Jimson (0): imgay, imgay
Kashuno (0): imgay, Jimson, Jimson, imgay, BottleKnight, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, BottleKnight

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to kill. The current deadline is December 05th, 2015 at 8 p.m. PST -- that's in about 4 hours, 29 minutes.

Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

That phrase is on there a lot.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
YEAH I'M POPULAR

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bk why do you never respond in our doc?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
96 hour d1 to lynch no one good squad

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

bk why do you never respond in our doc?

I was wondering the same thing. Then I remembered I don't have a doc :(

I vote that all town get a doc to

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

That doesn't even make sense, Ernie.

you're scum

he's sitting on your vote because it's not risky and will look good in the future

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote ssv

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

you're scum

he's sitting on your vote because it's not risky and will look good in the future

Why am I voting him then?

If you think he's scum then vote him out with me.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote sirsamvines

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

Why am I voting him then?

If you think he's scum then vote him out with me.

okay, if ssv doesn't gain traction

also i wasn't paying attention that you were voting him. suddenly him parking his vote on you seems a lot worse.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Are we voting vimes cause he has never had pizza rolls?

m4v1s
Jul 25, 2013
Kash is scum for sticking up for anyone so early. Plus he admitted to microwaving rolls.

##vote kash

I'm so ready for pizza now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

Are we voting vimes cause he has never had pizza rolls?

The first few votes were for that reason. The others are either because I haven't got a vote on anyone or because they saw an easy bandwagon. :shrug:

m4v1s
Jul 25, 2013
!
## vote kashino

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So close, yet so far.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

okay, if ssv doesn't gain traction

also i wasn't paying attention that you were voting him. suddenly him parking his vote on you seems a lot worse.

But Ernie I thought I was the scum, so shouldn't me voting for BK make you less likely to suspect him????????

Keep your stories straight.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

m4v1s posted:

Kash is scum for sticking up for anyone so early. Plus he admitted to microwaving rolls.

##vote kash

I'm so ready for pizza now.

Negative

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I feel uncomfortable with ssv not having a vote. Day 1 and not even a safety vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

The first few votes were for that reason. The others are either because I haven't got a vote on anyone or because they saw an easy bandwagon. :shrug:

Agree with tihs. Jimson is setting up a bad bandwagon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Agree with tihs. Jimson is setting up a bad bandwagon

Imma bout to ban ur wagon bucko

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pizza totino's boyu

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hello

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

sirsamvines corrupted this game

his/her/their/it's lackadaisical approach to mafia has rubbed off on everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

for that ... sirsamvines must suffer

• Locked thread