Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote imgay hello friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Imgay is at -1

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Imgay is at -1

does that worry you?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

does that worry you?

Not even a little

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
scum mmm might hammer me though

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Real talk hal you think is scum?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

Real talk hal you think is scum?

Are you asking who I think is scum or are you trying to say I am scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't believe you to be scum, I want to know who you think is

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

imgay always think I am the scummiest person around, why ask my opinion on who I think is scum based on no content? It's super fake

I mean he's obviously insincere but this is a rather serious read of imgay to take.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

As in, I don't think he was trying to appear sincere.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lets make a list of if they Scum and who they'd target:

imgay targets hal
kash targets imgay
hal targets imgay
mmm targets kash
opop targets kash

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I cant argue with that list

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hal who you think is scum?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

Hal who you think is scum?

Could be you, maybe MMM with the way he came in here trying to act all thoughtful but kinda not really saying anything.

I dunno, nothing has struck me yet

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

What makes opop a guy who targets kash?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Could be you, maybe MMM with the way he came in here trying to act all thoughtful but kinda not really saying anything.

I'm trying to get a read.

For the record, I don't think Kash is scummy.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Opop is candain and canadians hate kash

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Can confirm

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah that's fair

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Alright poo poo lords. It's somehow gotten to the point that all of you ignored the big ol' warning in the OP about posting and staying active being a must, and this hurts me. TO MY CORE YOU GUYS! Like here I am, my dick in my hand waiting for some kind of drama, and I don't even have a dribble of pre-cum.

Do I gotta start replacing people?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm around I've been trying to get dudes to engage

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It was the weekend calm yourself bitch

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

low numbers make it hard if people aren't around at the same time.

But ok.

Kashuno, respond to the thing earlier.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
what thing?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I don't know, something about how seriously you took imgay early on. scroll up to see it, there's not that many posts. Just tell me about the way you think imgay is playing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
he's more serious than usual. Do not like.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I thought someone would have taken care of obvious badguy imgay by now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like how he made this meaningless list of who would vote for who and then didn't follow up on it or anything, just like laid some random shade and bounced

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

I thought someone would have taken care of obvious badguy imgay by now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't understand the point of that list at all

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##unvote

oh god I still had a jokevote active

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think that imgay's list isn't too good. One thing I don't really like about imgay is that he's acting like he's trying to stir up discussion but is not.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

imgay posted:

So just setup speculation, since no one saying anything. We have 1 scum and 4 town which between that town has 1 target and 1 mystery role. So I think as a town, we have to look at votes in this game extra carefully. I think a smart scum would always try to be the hammer. and a dumb scum would always tunnel that dude from the get go. idk though since no one posting

imgay posted:

Lets make a list of if they Scum and who they'd target:

imgay targets hal
kash targets imgay
hal targets imgay
mmm targets kash
opop targets kash

These two posts aren't outright contradicting, but do seem to be coming from different perspectives. The first is trying to depict the thought process of the scum with some nuance and the second post is the bluntest possible interpretation.

I'm also never a fan of somebody including themselves on a list like this, because it's a list all about external opinion, any mention of yourself is well, useless or an attempt convince people of something.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think imgay is an ok vote right now, but I feel like we could get more interaction and information out rather than making the best immediate vote. In particular I don't feel comfortable voting until I know more about opop.

This game is irritating in that you're not just trying to vote the right person, you have to be especially sure to not vote the wrong person.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't think imgay is a good vote at all. Someone acting more serious than usual isn't really a slam dunk scum catch

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im so edgy you guys will just end up cutting yourselves

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Opopanax posted:

I don't think imgay is a good vote at all. Someone acting more serious than usual isn't really a slam dunk scum catch

I have three comments about imgay that aren't related to him being serious. I will even put them in list format for you to read them easily.

• He's talked about trying to drum up interaction and activity but I think he's puffing himself up there
  • His posts about what scum would do don't make sense together
  • He put himself on his silly list

I think imgay is spending more energy trying to give us an impression of him rather than actual scum looking.

That said, I actually disagree with Kash about the seriousness thing. It doesn't seem like he's being too serious, especially at the time Kash was making a deal out of it. I think imgay is suspicious, but I have this nagging feeling that Kash might be targetting imgay.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is supposed to be super active, but most you guys are just laying around doing balls knows what. I just want everyone to be active

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think opop and hal are dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you are fake active

• Locked thread