Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

I'd vote a lurker, there are so many dudes not engaging right now

this one is down, but there are sixteen minutes left. this one is unsure that there are sufficient players even to execute kash, the current vote leader.

##vote cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote cpig

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm here, give me a second or two to catch up

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'll do my part to avoid no lynch.

##Vote Cpig
##Double Cpig

Since I'm revealing that I may as well also note that the restriction there is that if I post more than once an hour that second vote falls off.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Noooot sure how I feel about this last-minute swing, but gently caress no-lynching

##vote CPig

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

With the double vote that should be -2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
d1 no lynch cool

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chic Trombone posted:

Noooot sure how I feel about this last-minute swing, but gently caress no-lynching

##vote CPig

dost thou prefer kash? those seem the viable options at the moment.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i cant use my power tonight no one died

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

i cant use my power tonight no one died

by this one's clock there are still two minutes to go. though an execution is looking highly unlikely.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What the gently caress I had no idea deadline was in the middle of the day on a Saturday

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
drat backwards countries

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

##vote cpig dude isn't being active at all, could be doing so much more

no u

##vote imgay

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
oh wait deadline passed

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (6): imgay, spacing in vienna, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Chic Trombone, Flying Leatherman
Kashuno (3): CapitalistPig, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno, Haifisch, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Hal Incandenza, Someone Awful!, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, imgay, imgay, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Flying Leatherman
busb (2): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, imgay, AnonymousNarcotics, imgay
imgay (1): Chic Trombone, Kashuno, Kashuno, Chic Trombone, CapitalistPig
Flying Leatherman (1): Venom Soag
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (1): busb, Someone Awful!, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, Kashuno, Hal Incandenza, Murmur Twin, Someone Awful!, Hal Incandenza
AnonymousNarcotics (1): CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, Kashuno, CapitalistPig
Hal Incandenza (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Someone Awful! (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Murmur Twin (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (0):

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 05th, 2015 at noon EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapitalistPig posted:

oh wait deadline passed

lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

After much argument and accusations, the adventurers were not able to agree on who may be the traitor.

A hairy encounter with Sigmund meant that they really needed to heal up and rest, too. A camp was set up, and chunks from a few unfortunate goblins were prepared.

Day 1 ends.

Send me your night actions via PM.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Upon waking up, you discover that three of your party are missing. The corpses of Flying Leatherman and MEDS CURE SCHIZOS are quickly found.... along with a pile of ashes. Upon counting your number, you discover that Kashuno is also missing.

Flying Leatherman, town-aligned Adventurer of Cheirbriados was expertly slain on Night 1!

Kashuno, town-aligned Adventurer of Yredelemnul was reduced to ashes on Night 1!

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, town-aligned Adventurer of Xom was cut to ribbons on Night 1!

Day 2 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): AnonymousNarcotics, busb, CapitalistPig, Chic Trombone, Haifisch, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Murmur Twin, Someone Awful!, spacing in vienna, Venom Soag

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 09th, 2015 at 9:19 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I wish Kashuno had not died because I wanted to call him out yesterday for claiming that I voted him after I was already voting him which is simply not true. I need to go back, but there was at least one person who was supporting that line of thought and there is a good chance that person is scum.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
kash...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ghost:been a long time since I died d1:ghost:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Are you feeling bad about killing him?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Are you feeling bad about killing him?

no.

I'm feeling bad about killing leatherman

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Venom Soag posted:

no.

I'm feeling bad about killing leatherman

Fair enough, I figured you killed someone.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Fair enough, I figured you killed someone.

im no hero

just a guy wjos good at killign

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
aww, go town!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rest in peace friend

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Wow that's a lot of dead town in one night. Soag is that a vig you're claiming? So assuming one nk, what's the other? Sk?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Mafia edit: assuming one MAFIA nk

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The boss is under my protection, all actions were sanctioned.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hi guys, let's approach this in a logical and calm manner.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Sorry you guys - I forgot about the noon deadline :350: :eng99: Assume that I'm aware of any hypocrisy around missing it that one would glean from the rest of my post.

Right now my inclination is that Pig was probably scum, based on how the vote on him petered out around the deadline. If he were town I feel like scum would have hopped on to drive the mislynch. Although it can be said about a lot of people, Pig wasn't actively engaging with the game and I feel like there scum influence stopping it. ##vote CPig

Also of note:

Someone Awful! posted:

cheibriados thoroughly appreciates the change of pace

SirSamVimes posted:

Flying Leatherman, town-aligned Adventurer of Cheirbriados was expertly slain on Night 1!

While I don't feel misrepresenting his God makes him scum, or that leaving his vote on Kash makes him scum (see: hypocrisy), the combination of the two is shady to me.

I would vote for either SA! or CPig at the moment but I'm sure that people will have more to say today than they did on D1.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I wish kash had been less dumb and vague about his god stuff. Dick Dawkins got quite distracted there. Thanks whoever killed meds too~
I'm scum possibly killed him thinking he was a serial killer or something given his flip and alignment change claiming.

I'm always down for a cpig lynch. Also given roles are tied to god choices any roleclaim is not relevant to someone's alignment. I think Soag's move is a scumvig on top of the regular NK.

##vote Soag

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

busb posted:

I wish kash had been less dumb and vague about his god stuff. Dick Dawkins got quite distracted there. Thanks whoever killed meds too~
I'm scum possibly killed him thinking he was a serial killer or something given his flip and alignment change claiming.

I'm always down for a cpig lynch. Also given roles are tied to god choices any roleclaim is not relevant to someone's alignment. I think Soag's move is a scumvig on top of the regular NK.

##vote Soag

yes i admitted to the kill as a double bluff

this is now a triple bluff, technically a quadruple bluff

you idiot

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

busb posted:

I'm scum

:eyepop:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

Sorry you guys - I forgot about the noon deadline :350: :eng99: Assume that I'm aware of any hypocrisy around missing it that one would glean from the rest of my post.

Right now my inclination is that Pig was probably scum, based on how the vote on him petered out around the deadline. If he were town I feel like scum would have hopped on to drive the mislynch. Although it can be said about a lot of people, Pig wasn't actively engaging with the game and I feel like there scum influence stopping it. ##vote CPig

Also of note:

While I don't feel misrepresenting his God makes him scum, or that leaving his vote on Kash makes him scum (see: hypocrisy), the combination of the two is shady to me.

I would vote for either SA! or CPig at the moment but I'm sure that people will have more to say today than they did on D1.

lol sorry I wasn't really around.

But that is a silly theory and you are very silly.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Hello

Friends,

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Venom Soag posted:

yes i admitted to the kill as a double bluff

this is now a triple bluff, technically a quadruple bluff

you idiot

Lets just go with the double bluff!

actually its more like there's no downside for a scumvig to claim his hit.

insert 'thinking' here. clearly i was operating so next level i forgot a verb.

Hello Gwyn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello Gwyn. What do you think of busb? I anxiously await your reply.

• Locked thread