Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Reminder that our soccer subforum is infinitely cooler, tougher, manlier and funnier than our football one

GG is welcome here any day of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

He also has more military street cred than Grover

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is PES 2016 cool?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

:3:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
the most browns of endings

it ruled. surprised i stayed up for the whole thing but hey i did and it was worth it.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
:smith:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Cole posted:

the most browns of endings

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

:suicide:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The Kick 6 will forever be remembered in the hearts of all who love football

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

:eyepop:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

:catstare:

Shut down the NFL, shut down football forever, we're done here.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The new heavyweight champion's name is "Tyson Fury" that's some create-a-boxer poo poo, I love it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Born in 1988, so that fits.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Loser announced his intent to rematch

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Loser announced his intent to rematch

most people who lose the title want rematches. he held the title for like 10 loving years with over 20 title defenses, after all.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
AARON

MOTHER

loving

RODGERS

BITCH!

Get hosed Detroit!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I drat near pissed myself laughing at that. I was telling my coworkers after the penalty that Rodgers was going to throw up some bullshit and win the game. Sure enough.. :unsmigghh:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
What a glorious end to that game.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Lol. Cleveland Tourism strikes again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Flikken posted:

Lol but you're still Cleveland.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Flikken posted:

Losing on a hail mary isn't nearly as soul crushing as losing on a failed go-head field goal in a tie game

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Losing on a hail mary isn't nearly as soul crushing as losing on a failed go-head field goal in a tie game

I dunno blowing a 20-0 lead and then losing on a hail Mary is pretty bad.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Flikken posted:

I dunno blowing a 20-0 lead and then losing on a hail Mary is pretty bad.

I get where you're coming from, and sometimes its a needed thing to look and say "Well atleast I'm not that guy" but really, you're that guy. You're that guy's that guy at best. Jacksonville has glimmers of hope, the Raiders are breaking North and next season the Lions will most likely have a new coach who will most likely have something going for him.

Cleveland will just continue wasting draft picks, having recently fired coaches refuse to work for them and hiring 40 year old back ups to a 25 year old after-school-special, that will end up starting for him atleast 9 games and suffering awful injuries that will lead to desperate calls to the CFL. The Canadians will apologize as they can do nothing to help but advise punting on 3rd down

I love Cleveland fans, I honestly do. I think you guys, Lions fans and KC fans are in a three-way tie for the best in football. You love your teams regardless of how good or lovely they are and that honestly makes me cheer for the Browns whenever they're playing someone that isn't the Falcons, I would love to see the day the Lambordi trophy is raised high above a Cleveland player's head as orange and brown confetti falls from the sky. Men who have endured true misery for decades with tears in their eyes as they finally feel the absolution they have deserved more than anyone else, even before Art Modell hosed them out of a good team and sold them off to a now division rival.

But until that day, there's reality. A harsh, unloving and miserable reality. The Browns are the worst team in football, even with the Ravens in full collapse after devastating injuries, they had victory snatched away, and while the kick 6 isn't going to have the lasting effect that The Drive had on your city's morale, it still is the single worst way I've seen a close game lost since the replacement ref's hosed Green Bay against Seattle.

I'm sorry Cleveland. I really truly am.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sports happened.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The facemask call was bullshit but that was a hell of a hail Mary. I've still got a soft spot for the lions from growing up in Michigan so it sucks, but at least the days of going 0-13 in a season are gone for now.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

It was ticky tack but hardly bullshit. The defenders fingers wrapped the mask and the helmet got pulled across his face. It wasn't as egregious as others, but that's the definition of face mask.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Gators are playing Alabama on CBS right now if you're interested in watching a smut film

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Coldplay will be the halftime show. I guess that's about as good as you can really hope for.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

How the gently caress did the Giants lose that challenge?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
GET hosed PATRIOTS

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah great job Eagles, let's gently caress up our draft position more. :sigh:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Bucs aren't bad. Our QB is a rapist.

Good season so far.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

GET hosed PATRIOTS

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Football is god drat insane this week.

Packers crazy comeback win, NO defensive 2 point conversion, Pats getting skullfucked by the loving Eagles, the Jacksonville vs Tennessee shootout.

Ugghhhh.

Plus in other sports, the Timbers beat the Columbus Crew to win the MLS Cup 2-1 and the Crew fans got kinda butthurt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVdEPgXqiUo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hey everyone please root for the colts tonight for the bills to have a better playoff chance kthx

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey everyone please root for the colts tonight for the bills to have a better playoff chance kthx

I'm cheering for them because Pittsburgh is an overgrown trailer park and it's fans are the denizens who do 90% of their shopping at gas stations

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

holocaust bloopers posted:

GET hosed PATRIOTS

As a Pats fan, we totally deserved it since Rupert Murdoch was there wearing a Pats hat sitting next to Kraft.

Though that one trick play prior to Brady throwing that pick was pretty fun to watch.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm cheering for them because Pittsburgh is an overgrown trailer park and it's fans are the denizens who do 90% of their shopping at gas stations

Whoa man, I love Wawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

PA is a microscopically less lovely NJ

• Locked thread