Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm not ever moving my vote.

See you Day whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I'm not ever moving my vote.

See you Day whatever

So you're not going to answer my question?

Do you actually think I'm scum or do you just want me out of the game?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote asiina

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

reasoning?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

She's scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
agreed but

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nuh uh

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

It does suck to lose the cop so early. Makes me look harder at 100 for that casing of tomm

Feel free to case me but I had no idea tomm was cop. He never gave me any inclination to believe that. The one post that now seems to imply that he cleared you just seemed like scum play consistent with his general tone.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

TMMadman posted:

##vote Kashuno

New theory: Kashuno is the godfather. He continues to call me suspicious but doesn't actually ever vote for me.

:neckbeard: You continue your rash of accusing people who've accused you!

So it's whatm a scum team of 5? Keane, Asiina, Kash, Ecco, and myself?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Also, the majority of the game is the truth because the majority of players are town and thus should be telling the truth. So isn't it a better option to assume that someone is telling the truth first and then work out if they are lying instead of doing it the other way around?

Yes. And think we've done that by establish you're playing a very poor town game. You can say what you are all you want but your behavior is not that of a town player. That's all there is to it.

Count me down for a TMM vote. He's a -2 so I'll leave it as is for now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No pls end this madness.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Apologies for my lack of posting I kinda have been busy with school and joining this was a slight mistake

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Yes. And think we've done that by establish you're playing a very poor town game. You can say what you are all you want but your behavior is not that of a town player. That's all there is to it.

Count me down for a TMM vote. He's a -2 so I'll leave it as is for now.

So what you're saying here is that you think I'm playing a poor town game which means you think I'm town, but you are still going to vote me out?

Yeah, the remaining scum are Asiina/100Yrs.

Asiina won't actually answer my question and 100Yrs has done nothing but focus on the fact that I prefer to determine alignments of the people who attack me. Some people like to make reads based on players attacking others, I like to make reads based on people attacking me. I don't think it's really such a strange thing.

Since Taste is voting Asiina and I'm assuming he realizes that I am actually town and who I say I am, I'm going to go there.

##vote Asiina

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
For the record, I think Taste, Hiip and CPig are all town. Opop is also likely to be town.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

TMMadman posted:

So what you're saying here is that you think I'm playing a poor town game which means you think I'm town, but you are still going to vote me out?

No I do not think you're town. I think you've attempted to play as town, but since you are scum you have done so poorly. Your play is not town play. The fact that you harp on your detractors I find to be pretty pertinent because it shows you're having trouble casing players since you know them in fact to be town. So instead of actually casing anyone you just OMGUS them and call that an opinion.

TMMadman posted:

Asiina won't actually answer my question and 100Yrs has done nothing but focus on the fact that I prefer to determine alignments of the people who attack me. Some people like to make reads based on players attacking others, I like to make reads based on people attacking me. I don't think it's really such a strange thing.

Also you don't get to use the word reads when all you do is call people who vote you scum. You've only made one actually case with any evidence and that was on Kash. Otherwise it's just been bluster and bullshit.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think it's Asiina too

##vote asiina

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It doesn't seem like TMM has serious convictions about anyone this game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kashuno posted:

It doesn't seem like TMM has serious convictions about anyone this game

He has serious convictions about himself.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

:master:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm willing to vote TMM or asiina as they think there is a strong possibility they are the scum team.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I'm willing to vote TMM or asiina as they think there is a strong possibility they are the scum team.

So you're thinking I'm scum who has deliberately taunted people to vote him and then turned on his remaining scum team member?

That's some seriously mind bending poo poo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

:thumbsup:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So you're thinking I'm scum who has deliberately taunted people to vote him and then turned on his remaining scum team member?

That's some seriously mind bending poo poo.

I do that all the time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we call it 'bussing'

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And once again, I promise you that I will flip exactly what I said I am going to flip: D+ student, vanilla town.

I don't think you understand how much I enjoy telling the absolute truth about my identity when I'm town and watching everyone freak out over it. Remember, it's not the vanilla part that matters, it's the town part.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

And once again, I promise you that I will flip exactly what I said I am going to flip: D+ student, vanilla town.

I don't think you understand how much I enjoy telling the absolute truth about my identity when I'm town and watching everyone freak out over it. Remember, it's not the vanilla part that matters, it's the town part.

remember, it's not the claim that counts, it's sucking at the game

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

remember, it's not the claim that counts, it's sucking at the game

And you could say that all the people who continue to attack me are the ones who are sucking right now.

I have told you all who I am repeatedly and yet you continue to ignore it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hmm.

##unvote

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Asiina (3): Kashuno, Kashuno, Tremendous Taste, TMMadman, CapitalistPig
TMMadman (2): EccoRaven, Kashuno, Asiina, Kashuno
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (4): 100YrsofAttitude, HiipFire, Kashuno, Opopanax

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 07th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 22 hours, 39 minutes.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
why are people voting for asiina? kashuno did you ever say why you think asiina is scum?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
oh yeah:

Kashuno posted:

Now that I have a chance to address it ecco, I think Asiina went through a huge playstyle shift between d1 and d2. This may be, perhaps, because TMM was a center of attention and Asiina dreads interaction with TMM, but there was still plenty of content to interact with on d2 that she ignored after being pretty involved d1.
and I said:

EccoRaven posted:

how so? I didn't sense a difference between the days. what posts in particular strike you as odd?

and you decided to play with TMM for a while (understandable).

answer my concerns please!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

##vote TMMadman

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
lol how is asiina tied with TMM, this is bonkers.

I will not be around for the deadline tomorrow; if traffic is good (it will not) I'll be walking through my door right as the deadline hits. I may be around intermittently, but come on, what even is this.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I don't really see her as scum either. There may've been less day by day effort but it seems pretty consistent in content.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Asiina said that she'd vote for JakeP but ultimately didn't and almost caused a no lynch. She also didn't vote at all on D2.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Good point. I was so busy looking at what she did I didn't bother to consider what she didn't do.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Chic Trombone posted:

The way JakeP and Opop are determinedly Not Playing strikes me as off. wouldn't be surprised if one of the was scum

CCKeane posted:

This is a hard null tell for both of them.

This was an interaction between Chic/Keane that I noticed last night. Obviously Chic is gone, but in the one time I was scum with Keane this is the kind of thing he likes to do to his scumbuddies.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM is irksome, but I've laid some bait out for him that I feel he would take as scum and hasn't. Meanwhile, Asiina really hasn't convinced me otherwise.

##vote Asiina she is currently at -1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

oh yeah:

and I said:

and you decided to play with TMM for a while (understandable).

answer my concerns please!

work is crazy busy so far but as soon as I get some time I'll respond to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Deadline was early and I missed it.

But whatever, Madman ruins another game with his trolling he has admitted he does for fun and not even because he actually believes the stupid poo poo he's saying.

I keep thinking maybe this game he'll act like a decent human being, but nope, not this time.

Him or me, I don't give a poo poo anymore.

• Locked thread