Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

totino boy posted:

EXACT REPLACES MEDS

The zone is now one of danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

The zone is now one of danger.

oh hey birb

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
btw I haven't read the thread

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I don't like the Opop joke.

Oh yeah? Well gently caress you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Opop sure is a joke.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finals suck

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 2

Opopanax (1): Ernie.
BottleKnight (1): Asiina
Asiina (1): BottleKnight

Not Voting (9): Birdstrike, CCKeane, EXAKT Science, imgay, Jimson, Kashuno, m4v1s, Opopanax, SirSamVimes

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 08th, 2015 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
IX REPLACES M4V1S

PIZZA ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLINGSTAAAAAAAAAAARRTTTT

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello I am in this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
you heard the mod

##vote ixt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I don't even like that song, not an appropriate song for eating my deserved pizza rolls which I have earned through my love for the pizza in roll form.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

Opop sure is a joke.

Oh yeah? Well gently caress you

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

imgay has been scum in the last 2 games I've played with him, there's no way he could be scum a third time in a random distribution independent of the other two. I will trust him implicitly this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay back to my real vote.

##vote BK

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
poo poo, So like I've had this back pocket idea, that maybe CPig was scum, because he wasn't posting like... at all. I just didn't really bring it up out of fear people knew something I didn't but like... Now I feel lost in a river of emotions, and confusion, uh...

##vote BK

I guess I'll just fall back on defaults, and vote bottleknight I guess.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
So, I have a question, and am kind of confused. I don't get the scum strategy of voting out someone who never really posted? I mean, the only reason I even thought that cpig might be scum, is because he literally had no input this game. Why would scum kill him off if he didn't have any real threat to there gameplan?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Scum killed a lurker because they like mafia and the playing of mafia.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

If you see someone and think to yourself "This is a man who hates mafia, he does not like the playing of the game mafia" that man is probably not a scum man.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Maybe the scumbos are cool dudes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jimson posted:

poo poo, So like I've had this back pocket idea, that maybe CPig was scum, because he wasn't posting like... at all. I just didn't really bring it up out of fear people knew something I didn't but like... Now I feel lost in a river of emotions, and confusion, uh...

##vote BK

I guess I'll just fall back on defaults, and vote bottleknight I guess.

has something in ssv's play changed enough for you not to vote him now?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Strange that so many people would vote SSV because pizza rolls aren't a thing in his country. Probably scum on there.

Thinking Ernie or Jimson.

It's a fair assessment, until the whole bottleknight fiasco started I was kind of floaty about who I really thought was scum. Honest answer? Cpig was constantly throwing off my radar because there was that constant, huh I havn't seen him post I wonder what his gameplan is. But, I think throwing me in there is kind of unfounded, I really have made no claims to what/who I was roll wise, mainly because as town, I literally just stay the course and do what I've been doing, the game plan for me is to find that tinge of guilt of someone else, and lob into it, all of bottleknights arguments for why he's not guilty have literally been "LOL YOUR GUYSES ARGUMENTS ARE DUMB" Theres been nothing else there, when ever we bring up a week argument, at least theres an argument at all for him, it's just the same song and dance. "LOL THATS A WEAK VOTE AND UNJUSTIFIED!"

The only reason I am not throwing guilt at you birb is because when ever someone calls you out for something you said, you always have a good defence thats not literally LOL THATS DUMB NO

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

*In response to someone asking if the reason they were voting for SSV was because they never had pizza rolls*

quote="SirSamVimes" post="453517948"]
The first few votes were for that reason. The others are either because I haven't got a vote on anyone or because they saw an easy bandwagon. :shrug:
[/quote]

Also, the one thing about SSV's play that has changed is this post here. Yeah I'll admit, a part of me was throwing away my vote temporarily, because yeah, it's a dumb argument to say LOL SSV HASNT EATEN PIZZA ROLLS and I'll own up to that.(Not to mention there was a part of me that was like, hey I really just want something to happen, this is/was my first game and I wanted action and adventure, so there bandwagon comment had some truth to it.)

I guess, the fact that SSV hit the reason I was voting them on the head so god damned perfect, I was like okay yeah... that's a dumb argument.

Of course, now with SSV not posting...

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

The whole one letter post thing was suspicious... The whole bullet proof thing is a pretty sweet gig, but doesn't really create the intent that Uranus wanted if we don't post about the actual game. Honestly though there was a band wagon on OPOP For a bit to, maybe it's Half joke, and Half oh man what if that starts up again worrying on his side?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

Well apparently the whole not a threat thing doesn't even apply anymore after poor cpig :( Like is that a legit strategy for scum? To night kill someone that is zero substance, because If I had some power roll, like Miller or Tracker or what ever thats why I would be protecting myself during the night, really posting nothing, and being zero threat seems to me like you should be safe from night kills. I mean I get that if someone is stirring up BUNDLES of trouble and calling out the scumguy over and over there would be an incentive for them to kill them, but also bring suspicion if they do, but it seems like they would kill off someone who is calling out someone else. Like when Ernie. was saying you were scum, you would expect scum to kill Ernie. so it looks like OH MAN SSV IS SCUM AND KILLED ERNIE. TO PROTECT THEMSELVES Maybe I am reading to much into it though.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Cool, Poop Anal and I are miller bros.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Wait did Opop seriously claim bulletproof miller unironically? Lmao.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who is pop anal

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

Wait did Opop seriously claim bulletproof miller unironically? Lmao.

Nah, uranus said the top poster would get bulletproof.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGH5oZPWwqQ

OFFICIAL MOD REQUIREMENT VIDEO MUST BE wATCHED OR MODKILL

confirming that i fulfilled this requirement

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who is uranus

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SirSamVimes posted:

"Why would scum not want a BP townie out there?"

come on bro

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Man Ixt you're a miller too?

There are too many millers in this game this is weird and broken.

Also yes, scum can sometimes kill lurkers if they are cool dudes who want a good game of mafia. Or they could be Ecco and kill off their strongest opposition.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was gonna say opoposition but realized opop would never be the highest postcount in a thread.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote boogerknight

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello I received a vig kill during the night thank you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
WOW 74 new posts I will not be reading any of them gently caress you guys

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I should probably shoot...kashuno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno