Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

"This ice on the ground is loving bullshite coleman" - Monty, probably.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ElMaligno posted:

"This ice on the ground is loving bullshite coleman" - Monty, probably.

This is the first frost I've seen like this and I was thinking the same thing after I let him out.

Time to break out the booties again!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

same

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Like I'm not trying to be that guy

you sure about that

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo Monty is all growns up.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

you sure about that

Come on man just chaining your dog up outside while you go throw back a cold one with your boys while the dog is just barking at the window the whole time?

KingPave
Jul 18, 2007
eeee!~
So, about that GoPro footage...?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Come on man just chaining your dog up outside while you go throw back a cold one with your boys while the dog is just barking at the window the whole time?

I don't know how people do that. The number of times I'll come out of my local shopping centre, and there's a dog there barking and whining.

Now, the bigger issue is the fact that the dog has that level of separation anxiety, but still its kinda heart breaking to see. The dog doesn't actually know (to any certainty) that its human is coming back or what's happening in the first place.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

maybe its more that i wanted to believe you wanted to be that guy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Agree to disagree post dogs

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

One jerk had to ruin it over the possibility of food

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Agree to disagree post dogs

christmas puggle

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
jfc look at these dogges :kimchi:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i still see monty as a pup and people tell me they think he is a big dog. i don't really think so but i get reminded that he is a big dog because of how big the shits are that he takes. i feel like there is too much poo poo there for a dog his size. i am tempted to see if he might have a problem where his body is literally full of poo poo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Seriously considering stealing my dad's doggie.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cole posted:

i still see monty as a pup and people tell me they think he is a big dog. i don't really think so but i get reminded that he is a big dog because of how big the shits are that he takes. i feel like there is too much poo poo there for a dog his size. i am tempted to see if he might have a problem where his body is literally full of poo poo.
What are you feeding him?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

That dogge wiggles :3:

BOXER SUPREMECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nptLzTVxk

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

What are you feeding him?

Blue WIlderness. 2 cups a day (which is actually under what they recommend, but he is at the perfect weight and maintaining it with 2 cups a day). Chicken flavor usually. He loving loves it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cole posted:

Blue WIlderness. 2 cups a day (which is actually under what they recommend, but he is at the perfect weight and maintaining it with 2 cups a day). Chicken flavor usually. He loving loves it.

Blue is a decent enough brand. I was asking because dogs will eat/poo poo more if they're eating a bunch filler like purina.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mr. Nice! posted:

Blue is a decent enough brand. I was asking because dogs will eat/poo poo more if they're eating a bunch filler like purina.

Who is incidentally suing Blue Buffalo for being dishonest on their packaging about fillers too.

Really, I feel like the FDA/USDA some get some voluntary oversight into pet food. I would at least like some loving real stats by a third party over what the gently caress is in my dog's food.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Same except also cat food.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

no one will ever love me as much as my dog does

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Cole posted:

I feel you man

He's not even a big dog but he'll stop and take a huge human size poo poo (after he already went in the AM) run around and play and do it again. Like I've gotten close to collecting all his poop for the day and going to the vet "WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY DOG"

Without :can: the little I've learned from short term dog ownership is all the cheap brands *surprise surprise* have weird Chinese ingredients and that old pink chicken nugget goop that was circulating the Internet thats non-nutritional filler like animal tendons and such. I want to say Blue was one of the more "fancy brands facades" that was just as poo poo and BS as the cheaper ones. I know a lot of the major chains stopped carrying many brands because the Chinese debacle

I think Taste of the Wild is a good bet. It's good medium grade IMO. Not 100% free range organic natural whatever $80/lb but decent enough

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 6, 2015

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I mean, I'm not getting all special snowflakey over my dogs, as they'll gladly chew snotrags from the garbage, but I want to make sure they're being fed something that I could readily eat as an emergency ration.

I don't change Sputnik's and Sophie's food too often, but I stick to this list in general: http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/dry/5-star/ and spend about $60 a bag. Lately we've been ordering smaller bags, because while they're slightly less cost effective, sometimes Sput gets picky when the food gets older, even when it's in a sealed container, and we can change up the flavor.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

No I didn't get it from Reddit yes that's probably where it's from no I don't care

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My dad bought one of my dogges a dumb navy collar. I don't give a poo poo about the collar, but I did lose it when I got the picture.

Being away from my dogges is harder than being away from most of my family and it loving sucks. All of you give the best people in the world a hug for me today.

killallnerds
Nov 22, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

that choco lab is one chill dude that dont give no fucks at all

It's chill cos it's a Chesapeake Bay retriever (aka the best loving dogs), same as the one in that old video with the goose attacking it in the boat cos there was a nest in there, but the dog didn't really react and was just cool. Grew up with em, don't have any photos of my ones on this computer so here's a pup from imgur:

http://imgur.com/gallery/U1eGOtr

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Wasabi the J posted:

I mean, I'm not getting all special snowflakey over my dogs, as they'll gladly chew snotrags from the garbage, but I want to make sure they're being fed something that I could readily eat as an emergency ration.

I don't change Sputnik's and Sophie's food too often, but I stick to this list in general: http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/dry/5-star/ and spend about $60 a bag. Lately we've been ordering smaller bags, because while they're slightly less cost effective, sometimes Sput gets picky when the food gets older, even when it's in a sealed container, and we can change up the flavor.

Get your dog food delivered to you. Monty's food is $57 in the store, $54 on Petco.com, and $45 on Amazon.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Do Not Pet vests on the TSA dogs are a downer, my travel mornings would be 1000% with more dogge at the airport.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Wanna smooch dat nose

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Nick Soapdish posted:

Do Not Pet vests on the TSA dogs are a downer, my travel mornings would be 1000% with more dogge at the airport.

I got licked by the TSAbrador last time I flew. Guy in front of me scratched the dog's head and got away with it. That's my story god bless.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I once saw a blind woman walking with their service dog through a hallway in my university. They passed by a guy sitting on a bench who was looking at his phone. The dog got super excited and flipped out and started jumping up to the guy and whining and barking.

I thought it was really strange behavior for a service dog but then the guy stood up and hugged and kissed the lady because he was her boyfriend.

Good dog :unsmith:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
#2handsome :3:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I got licked by the TSAbrador last time I flew. Guy in front of me scratched the dog's head and got away with it. That's my story god bless.

My mom now travels internationally all the time and has seen the Beagle Brigade out in full force lately

They apparently use springer spaniels in the UK :3:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Nick Soapdish posted:

I pet those dogs and don't even give a gently caress.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Weltlich posted:

I pet those dogs and don't even give a gently caress.

pette all TSA dogs.

but don't pette guide dogs.