Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote TMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Deadline was early and I missed it.

But whatever, Madman ruins another game with his trolling he has admitted he does for fun and not even because he actually believes the stupid poo poo he's saying.

I keep thinking maybe this game he'll act like a decent human being, but nope, not this time.

Him or me, I don't give a poo poo anymore.

Before I get accused of flip/flopping, this is the post that changed my mind. This feel like genuine annoyance and defeatism from someone, not scum faking.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well that's fine then we should agree on someone else because I know I'll flip town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote 100 if you're town then join me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kashuno posted:

##vote 100 if you're town then join me

Why? You haven't really mentioned him that I can see, and you were just voting TMM a minute ago

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have mentioned 100 before, going so far to even vote 100 before!

I am going to very soon switch back to TMM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why because you want to vote out town?

I'll do 100yrs but I made that post as I was getting off the plane and now this one while waiting in line for my rental car.

##vote 100

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
TMM and kashuno scumteam 2015

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

TMM and kashuno scumteam 2015

TMM Kash Keane scum team would be bad.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

this is it for me tonight. i think i have a stomach flu and i have moved to my live in the part of my flat that contains the most tiling. i'm fine with my vote and case but i'm sorry i won't be able to do more. goodnight for now.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

i think my actions speak for themselves. if you see how scum wuld've done it then so be it. i've been nothing but honest and i've spoken my mind in this game because i'm town and that's the very best thing to be. it's very freeing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM was quick to vote for anyone to try and take the pressure elsewhere!!! ##Vote TMM SO LONG SCUM

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

100YrsofAttitude posted:

this is it for me tonight. i think i have a stomach flu and i have moved to my live in the part of my flat that contains the most tiling. i'm fine with my vote and case but i'm sorry i won't be able to do more. goodnight for now.

:( feel better

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
same

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm quick to vote for anyone because the only person I know us town is me.

Right now I'm in Denver hanging with a friend and skiing on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm not going to be talking much for the next couple of days.

My thinking is that one of the people who have voted for me is scum and possibly two. The other way it works is that both scum refuse to vote for me because they know I'm town and will use my hanging to make the four of you voting for me look bad.

I'll tell you what, you all do what you will on this vote and I'll abstain. ##unvote.

And btw Kash that last post is terrible and makes me think of the diqnol godzilla scum must die thing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, it funny that Kash says I'm quick to vote for anyone when he moves his vote around more than anyone else who plays.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Also, it funny that Kash says I'm quick to vote for anyone when he moves his vote around more than anyone else who plays.

I'm not doing it to keep the pressure off me though I'm just doing it! :sun:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Calm down kashuno drat

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

TMMadman (4): EccoRaven, Kashuno, Asiina, Kashuno, 100YrsofAttitude, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
Asiina (2): Kashuno, Kashuno, Tremendous Taste, TMMadman, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Kashuno, TMMadman
100YrsofAttitude (0): Kashuno, TMMadman, Kashuno, TMMadman
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (3): HiipFire, Opopanax, TMMadman

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 07th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 45 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am hitting the pool and most likely will miss deadline bye!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah so im not voting asiina or 100 and i dont see why you would

also kashuno is dumb but idk if that makes him scum

also not hammering tmm but would vote him if it wasnt -1

thanks for tolerating my lack of play

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's because she's scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote tmm

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: TMMadman, we hardly knew ye :(

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

TMMadman (5): EccoRaven, Kashuno, Asiina, Kashuno, 100YrsofAttitude, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, CapitalistPig
Asiina (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Tremendous Taste, TMMadman, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Kashuno, TMMadman, CapitalistPig
100YrsofAttitude (0): Kashuno, TMMadman, Kashuno, TMMadman
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (3): HiipFire, Opopanax, TMMadman

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 07th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 34 minutes.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
TMMadman, vanilla town, was lynched D3

You are a D+ student. 

You took on a big load of classes this semester and are just trying to get through. Social life? HA. You battle your way through textbooks and tests, just looking forward to winter break when you can finally get some sleep.

It is now Night 3. Please get night actions in!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Tremendous Taste, vanilla town, was killed N3

You are a C- student. You took on a big load of classes this semester and are just trying to get through. Social life? HA. You battle your way through textbooks and tests, just looking forward to winter break when you can finally get some sleep.

It is now Day 4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): 100YrsofAttitude, Asiina, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, HiipFire, Kashuno, Opopanax

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 10th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
uhhh ##vote asiina

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

uhhh ##vote asiina

I disagree and you still never addressed my questions on your case.

##vote kashuno

this would have been a more solid vote had tmm been scum instead of a douche but I didn't like at all how kashuno bounced around at the end of the day there. It reads now like he knew TMM would flip town and wanted to look like he wasn't responsible or whatever.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
100YrsofAttitude: mixed

Asiina: probably town

CapitalistPig: probably town

EccoRaven: towniest town to town a town

HiipFire: no idea

Kashuno: probably scum

Opopanax: probably scum too?

I honestly keep forgetting Opop is even in this game. I really didn't like how he was goading TMM on yesterday and the day before without making alignment calls and in lieu of scumhunting. In fact I don't think he's made a single alignment call all game?? Aside from suggesting I was an SK.

Actually yeah ##vote opop, liking this more now but my picks for today are Opop and Kashuno.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Here are Opop's actual game-related alignment calls no matter how minor. All of them.

Opopanax posted:

Pretty much anyone seriously going after TMM at this point looks bad to me though

Opopanax posted:

Scum chic probably wouldn't do that. Usually only town throw tantrums

Opopanax posted:

So, why doesn't anyone think Ecco is an SK?

Opopanax posted:

I suppose, it just seems like "hey I killed scum but I won't tell you anything else about my role bye" is a bit suspicious, and my mind goes right to sk

Opopanax posted:

Sounds like kash is cleared, he doesn't really mention anyone else

literally almost all his post history is jokes and goading TMM.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

I disagree and you still never addressed my questions on your case.

##vote kashuno

this would have been a more solid vote had tmm been scum instead of a douche but I didn't like at all how kashuno bounced around at the end of the day there. It reads now like he knew TMM would flip town and wanted to look like he wasn't responsible or whatever.

lmao at looking like I'm responsible for TMM. Honestly, it's hard to look at anyone in light of the TMM flip as scummy and I really don't think it gives us a lot of info because it was pretty unanimous that TMM was a good vote. Except for, conveniently, TT who was banging the drum about Asiina.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So you think I'm scum because Taste died?

I'm bad, but I'm not that bad.

I'm not Ecco after all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

So you think I'm scum because Taste died?

I'm bad, but I'm not that bad.

I'm not Ecco after all.

What if

WHAT IF TMM WAS RIGHT BUT IT WASN'T ECCO BUSSING, IT WAS YOU :aaaaa:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I need to re-read the game but I still can't focus too too well and tomorrow I'm going to attempt to work so I'll get back to all of you on Thursday. That said my gut is saying Opop. Opop and taste are clearly our lurker players and this scum team hasn't made it priority to clear the game of lurkers, taking into consider Murmur's NK. if they had to make a choice between taste or opop I feel it's because on of them was on the team.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This is actually some pretty fair NK speculation, I'll give you that.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: I told you I was town. :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That you did, many many many many many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany times ghost man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno